Epistane cycle question

cgun

Awards
So I've been on Osta 25mg+4-andro at 330mg for about 3 weeks. I'm up about 4lb in the morning. I decided I want to step it up a bit now that everything's fully kicked in, I feel I could lift and eat to support a stronger cycle. I ordered a bottle of RPN Havoc and it'll be here tomorrow. I'm going to run that for 4 weeks at 30mg and assess if I want to take it to 6. PCT of toremifene, clomid, MK677 and OCT milk thistle+NAC on hand. Been preloading the liver support.

What I'm wondering is, should I continue taking the ostarine, halve it, or discontinue it once the Epi is kicking in? If I halve the dose I could run it out a little bit past the Epi to try to hold everything I gain. I don't want a weaker anabolic competing for receptors but I'm not sure if that's really a concern anyway.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMO osta is dodo as a stand alone and I dont really like it overall but it has a great synergy potential and I’d be curious to see how it reacts with the Epi, it could be surprising I think. I would personally keep it since you started!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dunno why it won’t let me edit but btw I wouldn’t do clomid + torem as pct. I would do torem 120/100/80/60

cgun

Awards
Alright, that all sounds good, I'll give it a try. It would have been my first time running torem at all and I've heard of clomid being more reliable to restart people, but I've also heard that torem will plump your nuts up within a couple days if it's working and much less chance of feeling mental estrogen effects so I'll go for it. Do you think 60/60/30/30 will cut it? I hyper respond to clomid, I usually run 25mg EOD for 2 weeks and my bloods from doing that and then testing 2 weeks later said that my total testosterone was 1000 after 8 weeks of 10mg LGD+15mg RAD even though that isn't really supposed to be sufficient dosing

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If clomid works for you bro just go with clomid personally I never liked clomid cause of the possible side effects. Torem 60/60/30/30 hmm I guess wait for some other people to chime in I really don’t know about that it’s pretty low for torem

cgun

Awards
That's why I dosed it so low. Those sides sound terrible. But I'm thinking that 4-andro+Epistane+Osta is going to be a different level of suppression maybe more like a shutdown

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright, that all sounds good, I'll give it a try. It would have been my first time running torem at all and I've heard of clomid being more reliable to restart people, but I've also heard that torem will plump your nuts up within a couple days if it's working and much less chance of feeling mental estrogen effects so I'll go for it. Do you think 60/60/30/30 will cut it? I hyper respond to clomid, I usually run 25mg EOD for 2 weeks and my bloods from doing that and then testing 2 weeks later said that my total testosterone was 1000 after 8 weeks of 10mg LGD+15mg RAD even though that isn't really supposed to be sufficient dosing
Man .... You could try the Torem if you like .... But if Clomid worked that well, I'd probably stick with that.

cgun

Awards
Well I was super pissed because I bought Epistane on ebay like a chump not realizing RPN havoc is really commonly faked. Ended up ordering from predator nutrition after looking at my bottle and seeing that the ingredients say "Microcrystallina Callelulosa" (spanish???) as the filler and there's no smell or taste to the caps. Have been taking it anyway until PN gets here just in case. This morning I looked in the mirror and I am looking dry as **** and my forearms have been insanely vascular, like be cautious about papercuts vascular. I've also gained 1lb. So, looks like I have two bottles of Epistane now, yeah?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I was super pissed because I bought Epistane on ebay like a chump not realizing RPN havoc is really commonly faked. Ended up ordering from predator nutrition after looking at my bottle and seeing that the ingredients say "Microcrystallina Callelulosa" (spanish???) as the filler and there's no smell or taste to the caps. Have been taking it anyway until PN gets here just in case. This morning I looked in the mirror and I am looking dry as **** and my forearms have been insanely vascular, like be cautious about papercuts vascular. I've also gained 1lb. So, looks like I have two bottles of Epistane now, yeah?
Sounds like it.