hey chemo... question about old t-1

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
why arent you making the t-1 with the 10 grams of the 4ad and 5 grams of 1 test anymore, this was the best bulking cycle i have ever had. im using the methyl 1 t right now and i still like the old stuff much better. the pumps i had all day were just wicked. i wish i could get more bottles of the old stuff. if you arent making it anymore could i just add like 5 grams of the 4ad to your new brew??????

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
??You can still get T-1 at powernutrition store 4oz.

Power Nutrition

In the very near future will be converting the BDC transdermal products into a "Build Your Own Transdermal".

We will now carry PH powders that can be added to the gel. Basically, we will be the first site where you can FULLY CUSTOMIZE your personal transdermal.

Here is how it works:
There will be a page with the base T-Gel, then at the bottom of the page will be several drop down boxes. You will use these drop down boxes to add the appropriate amount of powders you would like for your transdermal.
We will offer the following powders:
- 1-Testosterone
- 4-AD
- Hydroxytest

These will be offered in 4oz bottles. The powders can be ordered in 2.5g or 5g increments. The powders will be shipped seperate from the gel so the customer can add them to the gel. This will give some a feeling of being a Homebrewer.

We will also be selling the powders in bulk.

Below is a quote from Chemo taken from a different thread:

It is basically the same recipe as before but the amounts are tweaked just a bit to get maximum solvation of powders.

I've tested the first beta bottle and it literally melts 4-AD...which is typically the hardest to get into solution. I currently have 7.5 grams in one bottle and 10 full grams in another dissolved to about 95-98%. To put this in perspective, that would be 15 grams and 20 grams respectively if it were an 8 oz. bottle!

It will certainly not have less absorption and may have more given the increase in OS, IPM, OA and the inclusion of BA.

The goal is to have a thinner consistency which will allow for easier mixing. If I get it just right it will thicken only after adding the powders...but this borders on alchemy and less on chemistry! ;)

After a few more beta batches it should be ready for release.

Chemo

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
that will be sweet when we can do the design your own transdermal...
great idea

bmorefat

Awards
Damn I need to clear up some space on my CC.

Oh btw, thanks for the amazing customer service I got from you guys when I needed to change an address on an order. I got a response e-mail in literally minutes.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
In the very near future will be converting the BDC transdermal products into a "Build Your Own Transdermal".

We will now carry PH powders that can be added to the gel. Basically, we will be the first site where you can FULLY CUSTOMIZE your personal transdermal.

Here is how it works:
There will be a page with the base T-Gel, then at the bottom of the page will be several drop down boxes. You will use these drop down boxes to add the appropriate amount of powders you would like for your transdermal.
We will offer the following powders:
- 1-Testosterone
- 4-AD
- Hydroxytest

These will be offered in 4oz bottles. The powders can be ordered in 2.5g or 5g increments. The powders will be shipped seperate from the gel so the customer can add them to the gel. This will give some a feeling of being a Homebrewer.

We will also be selling the powders in bulk.

Below is a quote from Chemo taken from a different thread:

thats very interesing...............but when the PN store is going to do that considering the ban of PHs will be after Dec here in cali.........maybe it will be very late for me to buy

bmorefat

Awards
Yeah I'm thinking after 1/1/04 time will be extremely limited.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
will the powder be cheaper than legal gear and 1fast400 ? !