H-Drol----Gyno

bearrock

Awards
I ran my first Hdrol cycle(first cycle ever) about a year ago and had great results. I ran my PCT with no Serm due to the small 5week cycle that I was running.

I began my 2nd cycle about a 2 months ago and when I was on day 9 I felt my left nipple get sensitive and felt a peanut MM size lump under the nipple. The lump is not visible and can only be felt by placing my thumb over the nipple and applying pressure I immediately stopped the Hdrol and waited to see if things would subside.

I believe the lump has gone down a little and the nipple is far less sensitive but there is still a lump.

Before I went any further with a serm or cycle I wanted to make make sure I have my information correct, and ask a couple of questions.

If I run Nolva as a stand alone this should reduce the gyno. Now this is where my question comes in. If I run another cycle of HDOL and begin the start NOLVA at the start of the cycle will this eliminate any further flair ups with a good PCT?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you shouldn't run another hdrol cycle yet, if that caused the problem why would you run more... Nolva will prevent gyno but usually doesn't destroy it, you should get some letrozole.

thewarrior23

Awards
where you using any AI or serm during the cycle?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar problem. If I ever decide to run a cycle again, I'm going to make sure I have an AI on hand to run alongside it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use 1mg ADEX every other day until it subsides,

i had a small lump as well and i used 1mg adex 3 days a week by the 4th day it was gone , (not gone but soo small i really have to think about it being there for me to feel anything)

try it out worked for me.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hdrol is not supposed to be able to aromatize, so you sure an AI with it would help?