My fat friends progress

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im writing this about a friend of mine whos been training hard for 2 years with a spot on diet. He has already gone from 250lbs fat to 215 still holding a little fat, problem is for a entire year and a half he cant cut down anymore fat no matter how hard he diets or does cardio, it comes off and comes back on. He is trying to cut down to 175lbs shredded in hopes of getting into modeling with me. Im sure his genetics are making it real tough for him and the fact that he has large frame is too, so 4 weeks ago He jumped on hdrol @ 50-50-75-75

At the 4th week he introduced clen and will run it for 2 weeks, cycle off then begin again for another 2 weeks at pct. His diet is about 1800-2000 calories very clean. Now heres the weird part, we were both expecting him to start dropping weight at the scale but instead he is up 3lbs but says he feels he slimmed a little. Can anyone critique this and give me some pointers? He is 22 and only experience with hormones was bold200 a year ago which didnt do much. He refuses to pin anything he is terrified of needles.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah his pct will be PCS and 6oxo, he is running the hdrol for 1 more week at 100. Help this fat bastard out

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good. he should be dropping pound after pound on that small amount of calories. keep training and cardio UP!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know right! we both were pretty damn surprised to see he was up 3lbs 4 weeks into hdrol lol