60 mgs a day of superdrol!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0

    60 mgs a day of superdrol!!!!


    have you guys seen the new epol that purus labs is selling? its on nutra...dosing is superdrol- 30mgs per pill and they are recomending 2 pills a day...also has like 15 mgs of estra 4 9...is this a misprint??? this is pretty irresponsible...

  2. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    Cuz it'll get u 6 times huger than 10mg a day

    E-Pol InSLINsified (60 Capsules) By: Purus Labs

    I hope it's a misprint. It makes more sense at 15mg SD and 30mg 4,9 estra per cap but that's still a heavy cycle.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    a guy at my gym was sold two bottles of e-pol and halovar(haladrol-50 dosed at 25mgs) by the rep for purus that works out at our gym...the rep told him a real hardcore cycle would be 4 e-pol a day stacked with 4 halovar a day...told him this will get him hyooge...this is a very shady company
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    For the love of GOD!
    If it indeed has 30mg of Masteron per pill, someone is going to get hurt - bad.

    Hopefully, this is one of those cases that it isn't really what is labeled.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    If that is true they are out of their freaking minds.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    a guy at my gym was sold two bottles of e-pol and halovar(haladrol-50 dosed at 25mgs) by the rep for purus that works out at our gym...the rep told him a real hardcore cycle would be 4 e-pol a day stacked with 4 halovar a day...told him this will get him hyooge...this is a very shady company
    Oh my god.

    This is 100x more dangerous than if injectable AAS were legalized.

    Now we got people popping 6 pills of 3 types of oral steroids and they have no clue wtf they're doing... I get so mad with this stuff, and our laws, SO MAD.

    Company sounds very irresponsible!
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    people who dont have a clue about it producing and selling it.... thats the only possibility I can see. As for if they do know, then they are either mis labeling or then went "full retard"
  8. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    people who dont have a clue about it producing and selling it.... thats the only possibility I can see. As for if they do know, then they are either mis labeling or then went "full retard"
    You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.

    I love that movie. I had low expectations, and they were completely exceeded. Sorry for OT! Lol.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    people who dont have a clue about it producing and selling it.... thats the only possibility I can see. As for if they do know, then they are either mis labeling or then went "full retard"
    Come on, man - there;s no need for the 'retard' comment.
    Call them idiots, or whatever, but the term 'retard' is being used entirely too much.

    It's companies like this that will cause problems for everyone. If some 17 - 18 year old pops a few of these a day, then drops dead yellow, supplement companies are going to be in the spot light more than ever.
  10. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Come on, man - there;s no need for the 'retard' comment.
    Call them idiots, or whatever, but the term 'retard' is being used entirely too much.

    It's companies like this that will cause problems for everyone. If some 17 - 18 year old pops a few of these a day, then drops dead yellow, supplement companies are going to be in the spot light more than ever.
    yep. 4 pills a day is frikken insane. sadly, companies like this is why the feds regulate our supplies. even two pills is too much. hopefully, under another loophole of regulation, they've stuffed it with h-drol instead, and just mislabeled it.
  11. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Come on, man - there;s no need for the 'retard' comment.
    Call them idiots, or whatever, but the term 'retard' is being used entirely too much.

    It's companies like this that will cause problems for everyone. If some 17 - 18 year old pops a few of these a day, then drops dead yellow, supplement companies are going to be in the spot light more than ever.

    he is quoting a movie...check out tropic thunder...classic

    on th eother hand i just saw the e-pol bottle (there sellin it in the smoothie shop at my gym) and it actually says 30 mgs on the bottle...so not a nutra misprint...
    my question now...is it irresponsible for nutra to sell this product? they didnt make it...there just flippin it to the sheeple? where does the line get drawn?
  12. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    I know, I have the movie.

    I'm going to try and find a number for that company so I can call and ask...
  13. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    The guy that does 60 mg a day of masteron will be sick within a week... I don't think he'll even get size. This would be so toxic he'd get jaundice in no time.
  14. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I know, I have the movie.

    I'm going to try and find a number for that company so I can call and ask...

    check your pm's
  15. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    check your pm's
    Thanks!
  16. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I know, I have the movie.

    I'm going to try and find a number for that company so I can call and ask...
    Call them yet?
  17. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Call them yet?
    Who, Ghostbusters?

    Not yet. I am planning on calling in the next few days. I will update everyone when I do so, though.
  18. Registered User
    Jayzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0


    yeah i posted something about this a few days ago, i wonder if the Estra and SD are in the wrong order, dosing would make more sense that way.
  19. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayzen View Post
    yeah i posted something about this a few days ago, i wonder if the Estra and SD are in the wrong order, dosing would make more sense that way.

    well if thats the case...i still wouldnt buy it...any company makin this kind of mistake is not going to get my business...i dont think thats the case tho...but we will see how this one pans out...mabye a nutra rep can shed some light
  20. Registered User
    anbes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayzen View Post
    yeah i posted something about this a few days ago, i wonder if the Estra and SD are in the wrong order, dosing would make more sense that way.
    Yep, that's what I thoght when i read that! It continouing being the biggest dosaje of superdrol i've seen, but makes more sense.
  21. Registered User
    sumbum801's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Im A Lead Farmer Mother ******
  22. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    For the love of GOD!
    If it indeed has 30mg of Masteron per pill, someone is going to get hurt - bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    The guy that does 60 mg a day of masteron will be sick within a week...
    Psst... guys, it's "Methasteron," not Masteron. Masteron is drostanolone.
  23. Registered User
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Answers
    0


    Either way its more irresponsible for Nutraplanet to carry it. Just because a product is available, doesnt mean you should sell it.
  24. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Psst... guys, it's "Methasteron," not Masteron. Masteron is drostanolone.
    thank you. i get tired of people calling these designers buy illegal AAS names, tren is the biggest one.
  25. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0


    I think context is key.
    In this case fully educated, fully operative functional adults being called "retard" i think is to state that they are making poor decisions that are parallel to a decision of a person not capable of being informed completely due to lack of necessary congnitive abilities.

    For this reason i will state that 1) it should not be sold and 2) there are many constructive ways to make a point and a Zero V condescention statement is not one of them.
  26. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    whats wrong with saying retard? its just being used in a way to say they are stupid so how is saying idiot or dumb any different? Like youve never called someone a retard before. I dont see what all the fuss is about.
  27. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Answers
    0


    60 mgs of Superdrol a day ??!!! I might as well drag my liver behind me on a leash.
    Remember why you started.
  28. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    have you guys seen the new epol that purus labs is selling? its on nutra...dosing is superdrol- 30mgs per pill and they are recomending 2 pills a day...also has like 15 mgs of estra 4 9...is this a misprint??? this is pretty irresponsible...
    wow damn that is insane .. yeah it should be the other way around .. it would make more sense
    S.n.S team member
  29. MrZ
    MrZ is offline
    Registered User
    MrZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    A stupid friend of mine pulsed SD at 60 mgs the final 2 weeks(total 6). His AST/ALT increased 8-fold from normal values and the test was taken 3 weeks after the last dose som its probably more. His fine now but should consider himself a lucky bastard. I dont even touch the **** at 20 mg's........

    Z
  30. Registered User
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Answers
    0


    Now call me retarded, but would it make sense to cut these 30mg caps open and re-cap into 10mg doses? Any benefit to doing that?

    I thought about that awhile back with Monster caps, but never really got to interested in it.
    Last edited by waynaferd; 12-20-2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: 'interested' is a very fun word to type: try it
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  31. Registered User
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Answers
    0


    Wow, only 5 bottles left at time of posting this!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  32. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Now call me retarded, but would it make sense to cut these 30mg caps open and re-cap into 10mg doses? Any benefit to doing that?

    I thought about that awhile back with Monster caps, but never really got to interested in it.
    usually there will be some filler added in to make the cap look full...you would have no way of getting an accurate dose
  33. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    whats wrong with saying retard? its just being used in a way to say they are stupid so how is saying idiot or dumb any different? Like youve never called someone a retard before. I dont see what all the fuss is about.
    I love how you say the same thing as me, minus the Zero joke then present an argument .
  34. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I love you
    wow...ummm wierd
  35. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Now call me retarded, but would it make sense to cut these 30mg caps open and re-cap into 10mg doses? Any benefit to doing that?

    I thought about that awhile back with Monster caps, but never really got to interested in it.

    i just caught that...hilarious
  36. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I love your tight mouth mooch2321.
    This is weird.
  37. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Wow, only 5 bottles left at time of posting this!!
    may lord have mercy on those who bought the other bottles and without any knowlege, will prolly dose 2 caps/day
    S.n.S team member
  38. Registered User
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0


    Simply ridiculous.
  39. Registered User
    getsum27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0


    Well I did a 6 week cycle if i remember correctly a while back, did liver tests.....pretty damn high, but my cholesterol was 240!!! So not only does it kill your liver, but it kills your heart man. That stuff is sick....too back it gives better results than anything. Doctor said he has never seen anyone with cholesterol as bad as mine was in 20 years! be afraid, be very afraid.............
  40. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by getsum27 View Post
    Well I did a 6 week cycle if i remember correctly a while back, did liver tests.....pretty damn high, but my cholesterol was 240!!! So not only does it kill your liver, but it kills your heart man. That stuff is sick....too back it gives better results than anything. Doctor said he has never seen anyone with cholesterol as bad as mine was in 20 years! be afraid, be very afraid.............
    What the hell did you run it at?
    Also, what was your PCT?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pulsing Superdrol/Tren or superdrol/tre
    By azokaei in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 06:45 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 10:40 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 07:56 AM
  4. Superdrol PCT
    By william3162 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in