*should* epistane cause shrinkage and acne?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Because I'm on week 3 of the cycle, doing 40mg and have noticed no nut shrinking, any acne, any loss in libido, or anything. I felt goofy the first week after a dosing, but that went away. I'm still gaining, so all seems good, but I thought I would be experienceing a side effect or two by now.

Support supps are fish oil and milk thistle 3x a day, spaced a couple hours from epi dosing, and Cycle Support started when I went up to 40mg with epistane, and is taken when suggested, also spaced out from the epi.

Since all is well I'm gonna go 50 mg for week 4, maybe into week 5, too.....

Should I worry any about anything?

Thanks!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no sides = good

if ur gaining fine then stick with 40mg.....upping the dose will only lead to sides

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get any sides until week 4.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah in week four most bald chinese men die from the acne build-up

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are getting no sides, why would you worry

don't worry, be happy, bump the dose to 50 on the next week. JMO.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Because I'm on week 3 of the cycle, doing 40mg and have noticed no nut shrinking, any acne, any loss in libido, or anything. I felt goofy the first week after a dosing, but that went away. I'm still gaining, so all seems good, but I thought I would be experienceing a side effect or two by now.

Support supps are fish oil and milk thistle 3x a day, spaced a couple hours from epi dosing, and Cycle Support started when I went up to 40mg with epistane, and is taken when suggested, also spaced out from the epi.

Since all is well I'm gonna go 50 mg for week 4, maybe into week 5, too.....

Should I worry any about anything?

Thanks!!
50 seemed to be the dose that gave me sides. The lethargy was dreadful. W/ 40, just some mild acne and a little hairloss.

Bfaber

Awards
I had shrinkage from the start, bad acne week 4, and a constant headache for the 4 weeks I was on

mr j

Awards
lethargy kills me im on week 4 doing 30 might bump it to 40 for these last days

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to enter week 4 and almost no sides. Very minimal acne, very slight lethargy. I'm only doing 30 mgs however because I dont have a second bottle yet. Libido has been through the roof, I'm also taking 50 mgs of DHEA.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I had shrinkage from the start, bad acne week 4, and a constant headache for the 4 weeks I was on
Did you take any support supps during cycle?