Diabol 10mg

veks808

Awards
Has anyone tried *Diabol 10mg ( note: there's no "n" in the spelling) before. Also is it any good? Is this legit Dbol? Kinda new at this and just need some help.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
One quick google search turned this up. "Diabol is a brand name for the oral steroid methandrostenolone. It is a derivative of testosterone, ..."

Google is your friend. Ya might try using it to look up this stuff.

veks808

Awards
Tried googling it. Couldnt really find any logs or testimonials concerning this specific pill (Diabol)? Maybe Im looking in the wrong places? Have u or anyone out there try it and if so, what was the stats/effects good & bad on Diabol? Plz help.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its just one company's name for dbol. as long as ur source is legit i see no problems

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Have u or anyone out there try it and if so, what was the stats/effects good & bad on Diabol? Plz help.

dbol is dbol. if u want to know the side effects etc then google dbol (dianabol).

ur sounding like ur in a hurry to buy it. just calm down and do ur research on it. personally ive never heard of it

veks808

Awards
Thanks I really appreciate the help guys. Ive googled this diabol as much as I could (sides, cycle info, ingrdients, etc....) but there really isnt anything on it. What Im trying to get at is, has anyone out there actually tried this stuff and does it actually work or is this just another garbage/scam product?

gelin

Awards
As others have already posted, dbol is extremely well characterized... it's been around for 50 years or so.

What is it that makes you think that you might be getting something sketchy? Is this from a web site that seems to over-promise what it can deliver in terms of gear? If so, there are definitely some cos. that sell products with similar names that are bogus. Use your common sense and google the supplier if necessary.

veks808

Awards
The thing is the source is legit. I usually take the BritishDisp pink tabs of Dbol. But this time I jus got a load of Diabol 10mg bottles instead. Source said they didnt have the pink tabs in stock at the time so sent these bottles instead. Anyway to make a long story short, I was simply just wondering if anyone had "PERSONALLY" tried this Diabol 10mg/Dbol and if so was it as good as the pink tabs?