Expected to be low but HOLY...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Great plan Supersoldier! This will be highly informative and help draw answers for a lot of questions.

2. Day 28. Testosterone 360.13ng/dL; Estradiol 52.56pg/mL; LH 7.53 mIU/mL; FSH 2.72 mIU/mL; Prolactin 6.86ng/mL; Progesterone 0.68ng/mL; Cholesterol 88mg/dL; all liver enzymes are normal except AST: 61IU/L (normal 15-41). I believe AST is the one that can be up to 20 times the normal range in liver disease, and I know it skyrockets while on, so I don't think 61 is too bad. Cortisol is 16.99 ug/dL; PSA 0.46 ng/mL. I think my testosterone was so high last time because I was and still am recovered, and the 28mg of nolva was doing it. This leads me to believe that nolva will boost the testosterone levels of a normal, non-sterioid using person. Just my opinion. I'm only on 12mg nolva yesterday and today, tomorrow is 8mg, thursday is 4mg, and friday is off. I can test again on Friday (the first day off) and on Monday night/Tuesday morning (3rd day off), and again the following Friday. I got a whole list of more lab tests sitting next to me so if you wanna know any more post it. Can't wait to start my next cycle!!!

3. As for high estrogen, Nolvadex will increase estrogen, this is normal, but estrogen isnt acting on it's receptors due to nolvadex so it's not a problem.

HCG is NOT taken post cycle. As a matter of fact you are better NOT using it at all if you are waiting until the end of the cycle to start it. HCG is used DURING a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. The idea behind this is that LH is pretty high post cycle, and that the testes wont respond as well to the LH if they are atrophied. I'm not looking at your test results right now, man, but if you look earlier on I imagine on day six-ten that the lh was already fairly high, but everything else was still low.

4. Day 33. Been off nolva since I took 4mg (2 squirts) Wednesday morning. LH 6.36mIU/ml; FSH 1.23 mIU/ml (both down). The machine is acting up and won't run testosterone or estradiol, but I would imagine that testosterone is down since LH and FSH are. Could be the discontinuation of nolva, could be because I haven't slept for **** for the past 5 nights. On a positive note my AST is down to 46 IU/L (normal 15-41). Will post again on Monday night/ Tuesday morning.

5. supersoldier email me your address.....sorry I didn't get back to you ....sooner

6. Outstanding. Kudo's to both SuperSoldier and Chemo. Please keep these threads bumped and clearly labeled. This is of intrest to a lot of folks I'm sure.

7. great thread! thanks for sharing supersoldier

8. I was wondering I had a blood test a month or so ago and my sgpt levels were 86. I think the elevation is due to my recent hard training. I am over weight but my triglycerides and sgot were ok , do you think taking a 1ad/4ad would have an impact on my levels?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Not to be gay....But whats considered Big?
    By Regsmizer45 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 05:42 PM
  2. Articles allow only one reply to be viewed, but allow more than one reply?
    By Gutterpump in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:55 PM
  3. Look, I'm not trying to be cheap, but...
    By lector606 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:16 PM
  4. How long is NOS Precursor expected to be avaliable?
    By ez25 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 12:51 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 12:06 AM