Prohormone for strength

DEnd55

Awards
I'm turning 21 in December and am looking for a PH to take that will have the greatest effects on my strength, and of course mass will be accepted as well . I'm 6' 0" 215 lbs, and about 10% body fat. This will also be my first PH as well. I plan on starting in January.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
tren xtreme.....bad to do at that age and no PH experience. I would do havoc man. have a good pct tho it will shut you down

DEnd55

Awards
Thx for the help. Would nolvedex xt be ok? Or do i need something more powerful, and how would you recommend taking havoc?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
if its your very first PH, your best choice is H-drol.

DEnd55

Awards
I have been leaning towards h-drol as well, but there are 100 halodrol clones and dont know which ones are legit. It seems cel h-drol is big but what's your opinion?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
competitive edge labs all the way. they make top of the line stuff! high quality and very legit.

DEnd55

Awards
A PCT is one thing im going to need help deciding on. I kno to take cycle support, and i know thats not a pct. But thats all im definite on right now. What would you recommend for a pct and have you run a cycle with h drol? As of right now im thinking of running novedex xt as a pct and the h drol for 8 weeks

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
first off, do not run it longer than 6 weeks. 8 weeks is too long. you will see little to no gains after 5-6 weeks. in addition, taking 8 weeks will shut you down harder and will require even more supps for pct and a longer pct in general. personally i like http://www.otcpct.com/. they do a good job explaining. to summarize it. PCS, then maybe lean xtreme (cort blocker), followed by either 6-oxo or activate xtreme. take a look at the link. read it all. its very good stuff.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, to prevent back pumps and liver protection take either cycle assist, cycle supprt, life cycle or NAC/milk thistle while on cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Peoples brains are washed to believe they NEED these things...don't let the supplement industry control you.

I should write a paper about my use over the years. It would blow peoples minds.
I'll read it

I'm anxious to learn

I've heard about people running Dbol for 20+ weeks and Anadrol 200mg for 12 weeks as a standard stack. Obviously we get a little carried away with pimping support supps and trying to err on the side of safety around here. Nothign wrong with staying safe...

But Gixxer, I am curious to know what those limits of safety are.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
epistane/havoc

run it mildly

10/20/30/30

take dhea for libido if needed.

take cheap ass liv52 for liver support...cheap and works

use reversitol for OTC PCT and have Toremifene or Nolvadex ready to dose 40/20/20/10 incase of need.

may need cissus if joints hurt. Probably wont have issue at 30mg.

Ull gain 5-10lbs LBM if you maintain a fairly good diet and workout with lots of weight.

end of story.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
id v ote for h drol

6 week cycle
50/50/50/75/75/75

pcs
6-oxo
lean fx

SERM on hand incase you need it

mild sides if any, good increase in LBM

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah, to prevent back pumps and liver protection take either cycle assist, cycle supprt, life cycle or NAC/milk thistle while on cycle
none of those supps you listed will do anything for back pumps. taurine and bananas are your best bet.

good post gixxer. Im all for taking protective measures and keeping sides to a minimum but alot of times supps that they say you should take, you dont really need. i work with a budget here so i only take what i really need. Milk thistle for instance.... you arent going to be taking high doses for your first time and generally your liver isnt going to die on you. That for one would be something not entirely neccesary. I do say alot of these support supps will help but do you NEED them? not usually the case..... oh i just read the rest of your posts in this thread gixx and you pretty much said it.

i dont know why we are reccommending hdrol here for 6weeks???? its his first time so its better to keep it at 4 weeks max imo.

monsterbox, also a very good post. I agree on all points made except dosing. I would say do 20/30/30/40.

easyejl, 4ad is not so easy...to get

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
it may not work for you but it makes mine go away. i feel better with it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it may not work for you but it makes mine go away. i feel better with it.
that makes no sense at all.

they make your back pumps go away? so you get a back pump then you take cycle support, nac, or liver support and they go away? that sounds unlikely. you would be the first person ive heard say that.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
1st =P

thats all i take and i feel fine. unless its my diet but i do not think it is. i don't eat bananas. anyhow, best of luck with the h-drol!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st =P

thats all i take and i feel fine. unless its my diet but i do not think it is. i don't eat bananas. anyhow, best of luck with the h-drol!
well not everyone gets back pumps......

Thread starter go with an epi compound: havoc, epidrol, estane, etc.

=P

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
none of those supps you listed will do anything for back pumps. taurine and bananas are your best bet.

good post gixxer. Im all for taking protective measures and keeping sides to a minimum but alot of times supps that they say you should take, you dont really need. i work with a budget here so i only take what i really need. Milk thistle for instance.... you arent going to be taking high doses for your first time and generally your liver isnt going to die on you. That for one would be something not entirely neccesary. I do say alot of these support supps will help but do you NEED them? not usually the case..... oh i just read the rest of your posts in this thread gixx and you pretty much said it.

i dont know why we are reccommending hdrol here for 6weeks???? its his first time so its better to keep it at 4 weeks max imo.

monsterbox, also a very good post. I agree on all points made except dosing. I would say do 20/30/30/40.

easyejl, 4ad is not so easy...to get

i dont see a reason as to not running h-drol for 5-6 weeks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
epi/hdrol seems to be the general consensus for a first time run. honestly, i don't understand why dienedrone or tren wouldn't be a good choice. it was my first cycle, and i had very few sides, and lost nothing in PCT.

do most people have bad sides with the latter products, or is it because of its tendency to promote gyno through its progestin-like sides?

for back pumps, i would do taurine 2g and 500mg of magnesium 2x per day. maybe get water intake to 1.5 gallons, given how much more i sweat while on a cycle.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is a damn good ride.
I'm running it at 50/50/75/75/100 and it is going great. I'm in my final week now. Add some MMV2 for lethargy and aggression and you will gain lean weight.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
i just wish i knew as much about diet when i was 21 as i do now. really no need for a ph at 21...but whatever..i've taken hdrol and epi...both good enough (hdrol was better IMO - first batch run though). getting a strong diet and understanding of how muscle grows though varying angles, weight, reps, and time under pressure will kick any PH's ass big time. you would see better gains on a 3 month bulk and you'd have a better understanding of diet and muscle growth..again...IMO..flame away....

kayz

Awards
i think epistane /havoc is the best for first time usage

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i just wish i knew as much about diet when i was 21 as i do now. really no need for a ph at 21...but whatever..i've taken hdrol and epi...both good enough (hdrol was better IMO - first batch run though). getting a strong diet and understanding of how muscle grows though varying angles, weight, reps, and time under pressure will kick any PH's ass big time. you would see better gains on a 3 month bulk and you'd have a better understanding of diet and muscle growth..again...IMO..flame away....
We usually try to make sure people have decent stats (indicating they know how to train) before they start roiding. But it's hard to enforce, people will do what they want to do.

You are right though in the long run, factors like diet trump everything.

DEnd55

Awards
I completely agree with you Vicarious. I have been training for almost 8 years now and have learned most of my information in the last 4. I have done many types of training and have found one that has worked for me and continue to use it (I will of course switch it up every once in a while). I also have a clean diet that consists of tons of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, etc. And trust me, I've done tons of research on "natural" supplements and have decided to look to the next level. And I do not plan on touching a ph or steroid without researching about them first.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
8 yrs of training..good enough...branch out a bit. i waited about 15 years.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
if its your very first PH, your best choice is H-drol.
I had more sides with hdrol, then with havoc. Well, really I had different sides with them both. Hdrol really wacked my bp, while havoc had little effect on it. However, havoc was hellish during the androgenic aftermath (hairloss, ect). I had no androgenic sides w/ hdrol. So, I guess its how you look at it, or what you'ld rather deal with. I would suggest preloading hawthorn for at least a month on hdrol. 75mg sent my bp to 148/96, and normal for me is 110/70. 96 is a dangerous number for diastolic pressure.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
ditto the BP on h50. almost had me thinking i should cut the cycle short. picked up cycle support from AI and all was fine. man that was while ago. cycle support had just come out...

DEnd55

Awards
I sometimes get back pumps on my own (since I do not wear a belt during any exercises)which makes me concerned about the H-Drol. But I also do not want to deal with androgenic side effects like hairloss from the havoc/epi. I do not believe I will have a problem with hairloss because it does not run in my family, but I'd rather be safe then sry. But now I think I should do epistane or havoc because I have a slight case of gyno. But I have had this since puberty and it hasnt gotten worse or better (nuttin too serious, just bumps under the nipple and slightly puffy nipples). The doc said its fine and could just be the last of my hormones leveling out, but nobody else I kno has it. And to cure back pumps, I would just need to up the Taurine and potassium correct?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes get back pumps on my own (since I do not wear a belt during any exercises)which makes me concerned about the H-Drol. But I also do not want to deal with androgenic side effects like hairloss from the havoc/epi. I do not believe I will have a problem with hairloss because it does not run in my family, but I'd rather be safe then sry. But now I think I should do epistane or havoc because I have a slight case of gyno. But I have had this since puberty and it hasnt gotten worse or better (nuttin too serious, just bumps under the nipple and slightly puffy nipples). The doc said its fine and could just be the last of my hormones leveling out, but nobody else I kno has it. And to cure back pumps, I would just need to up the Taurine and potassium correct?
ive had a few friends develop a slight problem with havoc and gyno, even with a properly planned PCT (used a serm too).

taurine and a few bannanas should do the trick for the back pumps

DEnd55

Awards
So with issues ive mentioned including gyno would it be safer/better idea to go with havoc or h-drol?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
run epi if you've got a gyno issue. it might actually get rid of it. I think there are some threads on just that. Epi is the choice. yes taurine banana's can't hurt either. I ran epi with a test booster on a cut and it worked just fine.

DEnd55

Awards
True, but I'm concerned it might just make it worse. It seems havoc/epi have given people gyno (or worse gyno), rather then helping them (unless ive been reading the wrong posts.)Besides the gyno, i dont have much concern for the other sides. Due to my genetics and the support supps i will be taking.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
seriously man, don't take anything then...boobs are not a very manly feature....diet, diet, diet! if you started a good bulk when you posted this you probably would have gained 8 or 9 pounds by now!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
out of 100 havoc users ive read prolly 15 got gyno. prolly half of those had no PCT. the other half just used novadex xt or justed another AI and just flatout stopped it with out the taper down method. Ibeleive withh havoc only those who are really prone to gyno will get it so theres still a chance and there will be a few odd balls that get gyno but thats the risk you take but if you take the supps with it and also dont go overboard then you most likley wont get gyno buttheres always a chance

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol sounds nice and will give you quality gains, but there are much better prohormones for increasing strength, superdrol and methyl xt come to mind...

DEnd55

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys, im buying my prohormone today. Ive narrowed it down to either h-drol, havoc, or dymethazine. I am leaning towards the dymethazine because of the claims of basically no harsh side effects and the strength gains have been phenomenal. Desicions, decisions....

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cel m-drol for 3 weeks at 10mg a day. Do not exceed this ammount. You will get dryer, strength will go up, sides won't be bad.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dymeth is better man. its the new SD

chess315

chess315

Awards
215 10% thats pretty close to being at you gentic potential at leat for most peopl not saying you couldnt get stronger/bigger naturaly but thats a good build anyway you look at it hell people do well in contests that size. Epistane is generally better for strngth and safer but I've never took h-drol after reviews side seem to be more with h-drol and result usually arent as impresive except for leaning.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i did epi at 30/30/30/40 2 months ago and freakin loved it. its nice. in like 3 months im going to do hdrol then early winter epi again at high dose. you should really play your cycle with what season it is. bulk for winter shred for summer come on now.... the bitches dig it : )

dominicano

Awards
tren xtreme.....bad to do at that age and no PH experience. I would do havoc man. have a good pct tho it will shut you down
x2 heard good things abotu havoc..

anyone please pm me i want a few prohormones but they keep getting grabbed by costums...:rocketwhore:

DEnd55

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys, I'm actually 215 and about 8% bf now. I'm gonna run dymeth at 30 for 4 weeks and see how that goes. Then depending on the dymeth, I might run havoc during the summer. Should I stack any test boosters or other prohormones even though its my first time? Also what about creatine and pre workouts during cycle (I hear a lot of conflicting info on this). Gonna start monday, let's do this!

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

SadMac

Awards
Hdrol but with some changes to PCT. Everyone is saying have a serm just in case and to run OTC PCT, dnt. If you have the Serm just use the Serm dont waste your money buying 6oxo or novadex xt. Clomid is a little cheaper than nolva and both are cheaper than 6 oxo or novadex xt...

doublejj77

Awards
trenadrol is the best i've used for strength

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
DEnd, with your stats - a 6.1 footer weighing in at 215 lbs with <10% bf, you very probably look better than most roid users here.

Why consume this stuff at all?

DEnd55

Awards
The reason i am turning to a prohormine is because ive hit a plateau in my bench and have not been able to get over it. Plus I play collegiate football and most of my buddies are roiding. This i find is nice because its not as costly as the real thing and I'm able to get over this rut that i find myself in. its confusing because my legs are getting gradually stronger and same with my back but my chest and shoulders seem to be lacking.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2