Prohormone for strength

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
for dymeth run iforce maxout and testobolon with it and it pct. get your hands on some reversitol and clomid. for hdrol just use hdrol cycle supports and reversitol no serm or testbooster expect in pct needed. also creatine is fine but no caffine man!!! no caffine cuz blood pressure and no alchy!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for Stregth M,14AD It is so so slept on this board but it is the absolute bomb imo and i've tried almost everything out there over the last 15 years

DEnd55

Awards
Thanks for the caffeinie heads up, im bad right now prolly around 600mg a day. But i will definitely lay off on cycle. i drink maybe once every month or so, so that wont be much of a problem. Ive decided with the info and advice im gonna run dymeth. What is so good about max out and testabolan? i seem to hear a lot about them but not much about whats in them. I also cant seem to get my hands on clomid so it will be an otc pct (i kno its not the best idea but what can u do).

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
DEnd, can you give us some strength numbers? Would love to hear them, as I wrote you already...

DEnd55

Awards
Yeah my bad man ill respond now, i was on my phone and it wouldnt let me reply, being retarded as hell. My Bench is 315-3, squat 505-3, dealift 520-1

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
The reason i am turning to a prohormine is because ive hit a plateau in my bench and have not been able to get over it. Plus I play collegiate football and most of my buddies are roiding. This i find is nice because its not as costly as the real thing and I'm able to get over this rut that i find myself in. its confusing because my legs are getting gradually stronger and same with my back but my chest and shoulders seem to be lacking.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

Look here sir, im not trying to rain on your parade or anything but from this post it seems you have become inpatient and unwilling to train hard to bust through that plateu. I am in no way telling you what to do, but i am informing you..., there are tons of workouts and techniques that can get you through your so called 'plateu'. DC training has been the best for me when it comes to plateus. I believe in DC so much that i pretty much throw in a DC set at the end of every body part that I work. You can go do your orals and get your quick gains but at 20 - 21 you shouldnt be turning to the roids just yet. In one of your earlier posts you said you had alittle pre-pubertal gyno and your doctor said it had something to do with your hormones stabilizing??? anyways, if they are still stabalizing or balancing out whatever it may be then you really dont need to be doin the orals. Do what you wish but i believe you could get through your platue and not have to rely on a hard supplement to do it for you. Switch up the styles man and eat big. Whatever you do I wish you luck.

DEnd55

Awards
Thank you for the constructive criticism and i went back to my doctor 2 weeks ago on my options to take care of the gynecomastia. She took another look and she said that it doesnt have to do with my hormones anymore (the first time she checked them out i was 19) and that it was just bumps and many people get them, it just so happens that i get them there (didnt make much sense to me but she knows a hell of a lot more then I do). And I have to say that it has absolutely nothing to do with the intensity of my workouts or my work ethic, i train harder than almost anyone i know. Today for example I could barely walk after my leg work out. I have tried to switch up my trainings but not much has seemed to work. I am steered away from DC training because of rotator trouble over the past and do not want to aggrevate it anymore then I have to. My diet is usually pretty good and I have to say it could be a little better but I still get in atleast 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight and around 4500 calories (80% from food). And a good amount of carbs from mostly brown rice. My fat intake needs to be a little higher but other then that its pretty good. I have been working out for many years and have tried tons of options. My rotator may have something to do with my bench but it doesnt hurt anymore and i do exercises for them every chest/shoulders work out. And are you 5' 10" and 158 lbs at 21? Seems to be a little bit undersized if you have everything in order. Not trying to get on you but just wondering about the source

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my bad man ill respond now, i was on my phone and it wouldnt let me reply, being retarded as hell. My Bench is 315-3, squat 505-3, dealift 520-1
You are right, relative to your squat, the chest seems to be lacking. Still, these are great numbers - hitting 505 for 3 reps natural on the squat is something I cannot even dream of.

For someone to say you have been unwilling to train hard sounds like a joke to me, I'm sure you know intensity. Which leaves the question - why mess with those orals, instead of going for the real deal, namely, testosterone?

DEnd55

Awards
Mostly money, and honestly it has to do with me just not being ready to go that route as well. I will do a little more reading on DC training and really give that a shot. Oh and I will get pics taken this Sunday and havent decided if I will run a log on dymeth.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I agree. I use Thistle before and after a cycle. Of course liver enzymes will get somewhat elevated but they always come back to normal. If you have a liver problems then of course avoid orals, in reality, most orals **** up cholosterol values much more than the liver. The liver is very reslient and take years to really damage it. Case in point, look how many alcholics drink everyday and live to ripe old ages. I think that the combo of alcohol and tylenol taxes your liver much more than orals. I have know bros that have run Anadrol and Dbol combos with no real bad sides and after a few weeks off of their cycle they get their liver checked and its in the normal range. It s good to be cautious and im not advocating the long term use of orals but a lot of this **** is fabricated. And the comment you wrote about the pros man those guys hit it all hard cause they are trying to be the best and lots of anabolics are neccessary in their quest to become the best. Grea post and insight

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fabricated like this s.hit? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/116039-extremely-high-liver.html

Should make everyone rethink orals.
Should I start posting links to people who have blood work without elevated enzymes? It goes both ways, there is no easy answer, and you need your own blood tests to have any idea how you will react. T-bone ran superdrol at I think 20mg and during the 2nd week went to the emergency room over liver issues, and there are guys who ran 40mg for 4 weeks without any issues. Its all about the individual

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fabricated like this s.hit? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/116039-extremely-high-liver.html

Should make everyone rethink orals.
this guy was on alot of liver support supps too, milk thistle, liv52, you name it. He was also taking up to 50mg Pplex and claiming it wasnt working one bit. Obviously not in touch with reactions taking place within his own body and not ready for steroids in the first place imo. Not to mention he looks like a kid still.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the constructive criticism and i went back to my doctor 2 weeks ago on my options to take care of the gynecomastia. She took another look and she said that it doesnt have to do with my hormones anymore (the first time she checked them out i was 19) and that it was just bumps and many people get them, it just so happens that i get them there (didnt make much sense to me but she knows a hell of a lot more then I do). And I have to say that it has absolutely nothing to do with the intensity of my workouts or my work ethic, i train harder than almost anyone i know. Today for example I could barely walk after my leg work out. I have tried to switch up my trainings but not much has seemed to work. I am steered away from DC training because of rotator trouble over the past and do not want to aggrevate it anymore then I have to. My diet is usually pretty good and I have to say it could be a little better but I still get in atleast 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight and around 4500 calories (80% from food). And a good amount of carbs from mostly brown rice. My fat intake needs to be a little higher but other then that its pretty good. I have been working out for many years and have tried tons of options. My rotator may have something to do with my bench but it doesnt hurt anymore and i do exercises for them every chest/shoulders work out. And are you 5' 10" and 158 lbs at 21? Seems to be a little bit undersized if you have everything in order. Not trying to get on you but just wondering about the source

yeha i am under sized i guess, but im ripped and look good with clothes on or off. I do jiu-jitsu and in the service being big and bulky is not really helpfull.

DEnd55

Awards
Yeah I have no problem with my liver, cholesterol, or blood pressure. They are definitely gonna be watched. And crowpass I appreciate the recommendation on the DC training. I will definitely look into it.

DEnd55

Awards
And crowpass where did you find most of your info on DC training, everywhere I look it seems to be explained a little differently. Kind of like people were making their own version. So any last advice before I start dymeth?

On-Cycle
dymethazine-30/30/30/30
size-on
fish oil
milk thistle
Wheybolic Extreme 60
Glutamine
Glycomaize

PCT
Reversitol
testabolan v2
"

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
pick up some DTH for your pct if you can, that stuff works great for test and libido.

DEnd55

Awards
Definitely gonna check out that site right now and I've heard nothing but good things about DTH

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this from me also, this is the original DC post that got it all started I believe.

DEnd, why not begin with DC right now, and see as crow suggested whether you will break your plateau in the chest without juicing - you could do this for, say, 6 weeks.

Because if you start DC while being "on", you won't know for sure how much of your gains are due to the roids and how much to super-intense DC.

DEnd55

Awards
I have thought about this and have not decided what to do because of my limited schedule with football and when I might be tested. I have been slightly leaning towards staying natural but then again I dont know how long I actually will have a "test free" situation.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this from me also, this is the original DC post that got it all started I believe.

DEnd, why not begin with DC right now, and see as crow suggested whether you will break your plateau in the chest without juicing - you could do this for, say, 6 weeks.

Because if you start DC while being "on", you won't know for sure how much of your gains are due to the roids and how much to super-intense DC.

reps to you bro.

DEnd55

Awards
I definitely agree but I wanted to get in 2 cycles before Mid-August (season starts again). I wanted to run dymeth relatively lightly to see how it affects me. Then me and a teammate were gonna run it again during the summer, probably stack it with others or run at a higher dose. If I started now it would give the perfect timing, but if I wait 6 weeks then it will screw that up. So its like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.