bridging - what order and why?

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I ran a search to see why some people bridge in specific orders (phera before epi, but epi before superdrol in 2 different cycles)

My question is this - Does the order of the compounds make a difference, and if so in what aspect and how?

Say I want to take epi and superdrol, too harsh to stack so I want to bridge them. Everyone does epi first for 4 weeks and 3 weeks of sd (generalization, not stating a fact).

Why!? Any info would benefit my next cycle. If this info is posted in another area, feel free to neg me and link it, but trust me I looked.

(Before any asks, this is hypothetical and I'm posting from a phone so I don't want to post all my stats ;) )

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
think of your rate of muscle gain as a function and the gains in a cycle as the integral over the time period

thinking of it like this leads me to believe that it's more beneficial to start with Superdrol. Why? Because the initial gains are bigger and faster than Epi and so starting with SD means that your body spends more time on cycle at a higher weight -- the Epi has you maintianing and adding to the SD gains, so the gains are more retainable.

Here is a very crude visualization that exaggerates SD's potency in order to make my point:
SD->Epi
.............................________
...............________/
........___/
..___/
/
Superdrol......|.....Epi.......

which is more retainable than Epi->SD

...................................___
.............................___/
...............________/
.________/
/

This is one of the reasons that Dbol is used at the beginning of an injectable cycle, so that with test you can maintain and build on your gains, making them more keepable. If you end with Dbol, it is easier for the gains to slip away because your body is unused to the gains

I think the reason why Epi-> is so prevelent is because people wish to minimize the integral of a kind of parallel function: suppression. But my honest opinion on this is that suppression on SD is overstated. If i were to bridge orals again, I may well start with SD to capitalize on the fast and crazy gains.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
start with SD so you can load up on all that glycogen and then work some of that into LBM, and i think the majority of people on this board go WAY WAY overboard with how "supressed" or "shutdown" they think they are getting from 4-6 weeks of orals lol. they do PCT's for 4 weekers that people use after 20 weeks of test tren and deca.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Awesome, I agree with you on this. Just wondering if there was more of a 'hard data' explaination out there that someone has memorized. At any rate, which would be the better option for a pct with these (other than anti cort blah blah blah)

1 clomid
2 nolva
3 other
4 both clomid and nolva.

Haha! Multiple choice rocks, but I'm wondering if taking nolva after epi and sd is a good thing ... by itself anyway

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
The two theories above make absolute sense. In all my most successful AAS cycles, I'd either frontload heavy amount of DBol or Anadrol -OR- start a 12 week cycle with massive doses for a month, then spend the next 8 weeks tapering down.

I'm currently in day 4 of an Epi to SDrol bridge - but, in retrospect, I think SDrol bridging to Epi might produce better results, as well as instant gratification.

My main reason for starting with Epi was to gauge it's effectiveness on it's own for 3 weeks before adding in the SDrol. This is my first run with Epi.

I had even entertained the thought of doing the Epi to SDrol bridge, but kickstarting the Epi with an S-Drol frontload for 10 days, running Epi solo for 4 weeks, then switching (not bridging) to SDrol for 3 weeks. No idea if that would be effective or wise.