Stack: Dienedrone / M-Drol

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm new on this board. I'm from Brazil, 23 years old, 2 years at the gym. Last July i ran ACL Tren Xtreme with a hardcore diet, results were impressive and unexpected: went from 155lb to 179lb, no bloating, almost no fat (i'm totally ectomorph).

So, now i'm planning my first stack. I have already ordered a dienedrone from bb.com it will take about 4-5 weeks to arrive.A friend of mine is going to Canada, so I was thinking if she could bring me a PH/PS. Is it easy to find in Canada? If I order from some site and send it to Canada will there be any taxes?

Also i have to say that PHs are new stuff in Brazil and its very rare to see some stack log. Usually people ran tren xtreme solo or d-drol solo.

Although we have easy access to Nolva, Clomid, Hemogenin (Sanofi-Aventis' oxymetholone, anapolon), deca (50mg organon) and durateston (by organon, 4 test esthers blend, i think its the sames as Sustanon-250). And there are alo some underground labs.

Once that i don't trust under labs and in brazil there are a lot of fake vets i decided to stay with PHs and maybe some test from pharmacy.

So, any suggestions?

I'm thinking about a dienedrone / m-drol stack, is it a good choice? If m-drol isn't good what else can be stacked with dienedrone?

My first option would be:
week 1-4 Dienedrone 2x50mg everyday
week 3-6 M-drol 2x10mg or 3x10mg everyday

Second:
week 1-4 M-drol 2x10mg or 3x10mg everyday
week 3-6 Dienedrone 2x50mg everyday

Third:
week 7-10 M-drol 2x10mg or 3x10mg everyday
week 1-8 Durateston (sustanon-250) 500mg

Fourth:
week 1-4 M-drol 2x10mg or 3x10mg everyday
week 7-10 Dienedrone 2x50mg everyday

Fifth:
week 7-10 Oral Stanozolol 7x10mg everyday

Sixth (most extreme and harsh to liver)
week 1-4 Oxymetholone 1x50mg or 2x50mg everyday
week 7-10 Oral Stanozolol 7x10mg everyday

PCT:
Nolva, ZMA, Tribulus, vit E and maybe novedex xt.

How about the liver? Sylimarin/milk thistle during, after or both?

I will be very thankful to any replies and suggestions.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
okay.

first, canada has banned all prohormones, so there's nothing they could bring to you.

second, you've never ran either compound before, so run one solo. neither one of those are particularly good for a beginner. pick whichever one you choose to run (not both please), and do a search for it. look at a log for either compound, so you know what to expect, dosing, pct, etc.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
I KINDA like the third option. but i am going to run methyl drol(superdrol) and dienedrone pretty soon. I will let you know how it goes man.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
okay.

first, canada has banned all prohormones, so there's nothing they could bring to you.

second, you've never ran either compound before, so run one solo. neither one of those are particularly good for a beginner. pick whichever one you choose to run (not both please), and do a search for it. look at a log for either compound, so you know what to expect, dosing, pct, etc.
Canada banned PHs? Damm! =[ Okay, so I'll have to import it by myself.

Actually I've ran tren xtreme wich is tha same compound as Dienedrone, and like i said gains were amazing. Away more than i expected. I'll try to do some research. I'm sorry i was kinda noob in my post. I have about 2,000 posts in a brazilian bodybuilding/steroids forum so i know how boring it's when someone posts before researching. I kinda did it, sorry...

I'll search more and post again later. The fact that i already ran tren X (same as dienedrone) change something in your opinion?

Thanks!

I KINDA like the third option. but i am going to run methyl drol(superdrol) and dienedrone pretty soon. I will let you know how it goes man.

but wil you stack it with test? I've made some research and confirmed that Durateston is exactly tha same as Sustanon-250. Once that i have access to it, is it a good idea?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i dont use test cuz i dont have a source and I am done risking the legal consequences. things are too crazy here with it being a felony. if/when it is legal to get the juice i will use. to answer u question i will use just diendrone and superdrol.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
i dont use test cuz i dont have a source and I am done risking the legal consequences. things are too crazy here with it being a felony. if/when it is legal to get the juice i will use. to answer u question i will use just diendrone and superdrol.
Yeah, i have some idea of how the things are there. I have watched Bigger, Stronger and Faster recently, and i don't know whats your opinion about this documentary but i liked it. You may get in real big trouble if caught with steroids.

Here we can get durateston (sustanon-250) in the black market for something around 5 dollars each.

On the other hands brazilian supplements are garbage, and importing from USA may get too expansive if taxed by the customs.In a supplement store in Brazil 4ever Fit d-drol, no-shotgun and nano vapor can cost about 130 dollars. Thats quite expansive... Whey protein from famous brands like optimum, designer, eas, and other are really expansive too. 5lb for almost 100 dollars, yeah, theres no mistake a hundred bucks for 5lbs of whey.

So, how will you stack dienedrone and m-drol? Do you hae a topic for your stack?

Thanks again...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i have some idea of how the things are there. I have watched Bigger, Stronger and Faster recently, and i don't know whats your opinion about this documentary but i liked it. You may get in real big trouble if caught with steroids.

Here we can get durateston (sustanon-250) in the black market for something around 5 dollars each.

On the other hands brazilian supplements are garbage, and importing from USA may get too expansive if taxed by the customs.In a supplement store in Brazil 4ever Fit d-drol, no-shotgun and nano vapor can cost about 130 dollars. Thats quite expansive... Whey protein from famous brands like optimum, designer, eas, and other are really expansive too. 5lb for almost 100 dollars, yeah, theres no mistake a hundred bucks for 5lbs of whey.

So, how will you stack dienedrone and m-drol? Do you hae a topic for your stack?

Thanks again...
If you really want to run these compounds, run lower doses as the two compounds together should have synergy and you should be able to get incredible gains from your first "stack". First time mdrol users rarely go over 10/20/20. That is what I am currently running solo, I am two days in.

The diendrone, perhaps 60/60/90/90... that may be high with the mdrol.

You know that this stack is going to shut you down pretty bad. It's harsh on the liver and blood pressure too. You will want to supplement some p5p and chasteberry for prolactin sides.

Other than that, this cycle should be dry... and pretty intense. It's your body bro, you'll gain well on this... just realize that its also gonna be a harsh one.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple.

60-90 of the D and 10-20 of the drol.
Run the D for 2 weeks before 3 weeks of drol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how about 7)

1-4 Mdrol 10/20/20/30
1-8 Sust 500
7-10 Winny 70 ed

But I think this should be very goal dependent, and that pick is for fairly aggressive goals.

If you want to go about this the safer way, don't go so heavy on the orals, especially Mdrol, a full 4 weeks at your doses and stacked with something else is pretty potent.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good advice. with the tren, you can go by 30mg servings. having run it before makes it OK to stack, since you'll have a better idea whats going on.

here's the problem. tren dosage is considered high at 120mg and above. you have dienedrone, which is in 50mg capsules, and 100mg by itself is a pretty strong run.

consider dosing it at 100mg per week for 2-3 weeks, then add in the mdrol at 10mg for a week, while dropping the dienedrone to 50mg. here's what it would look like

dienedrone 100/100/100/50/50/50 (last week is only 4 days)
m-drol 0/0/0/10/20/20 (last week is 4 days as well

that's what i would do, but i am by no means an expert. you will be shut down like mad though.

EDIT : now that unreal is here, i'll let him to the advising.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
If you really want to run these compounds, run lower doses as the two compounds together should have synergy and you should be able to get incredible gains from your first "stack". First time mdrol users rarely go over 10/20/20. That is what I am currently running solo, I am two days in.

The diendrone, perhaps 60/60/90/90... that may be high with the mdrol.

You know that this stack is going to shut you down pretty bad. It's harsh on the liver and blood pressure too. You will want to supplement some p5p and chasteberry for prolactin sides.

Other than that, this cycle should be dry... and pretty intense. It's your body bro, you'll gain well on this... just realize that its also gonna be a harsh one.
When you say: "If you really want..." you mean it's a bad idea?

Dienedrone has 50mg in each caps. I've ran tren xtreme 90/90/90/90, it was great, no sides, TPC was nolva 20/10/10, the libido was ok. Had no problems with it.

Isn't 3 weeks of m-drol too short? the sides are that bad?

When i say it will shut me down you mean i won't be able to get up? Libido will be on the floor? I had no sex issues with tren extreme. About my liver i can say that i don't drink any alcohol, could this give me some advantage?

So you guys would reccomend me to change my mind in ran a solo cycle? A guy from my bazilian forum suggested to stack dienedrone with epistane/havoc. How about it?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you don't know what being shut down means, and you don't know the sides of Mdrol, I don't think you're ready for any of this.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of mdrol is the perfect cutoff point. gains in week 4 are slim unless your diet is on point. and by on point i mean perfect.

yes, your libido will crash. the only reason i suggest 50mg on the tren for the last few weeks is when you stack, you should use a lower dose of the compounds. as you know from taking tren, the strength goes up a week after you stop taking it, which means when it wears down, you'll already be at 20mg of m-drol.

sorry, this is unreals area - i think he's run both of these.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
good advice. with the tren, you can go by 30mg servings. having run it before makes it OK to stack, since you'll have a better idea whats going on.

here's the problem. tren dosage is considered high at 120mg and above. you have dienedrone, which is in 50mg capsules, and 100mg by itself is a pretty strong run.

consider dosing it at 100mg per week for 2-3 weeks, then add in the mdrol at 10mg for a week, while dropping the dienedrone to 50mg. here's what it would look like

dienedrone 100/100/100/50/50/50 (last week is only 4 days)
m-drol 0/0/0/10/20/20 (last week is 4 days as well

that's what i would do, but i am by no means an expert. you will be shut down like mad though.

EDIT : now that unreal is here, i'll let him to the advising.
Actually i liked this suggestion!

About the othe rone with winni/stano, you suggested to stack it with m-drol... but i don't have the m-drol, but dienedrone is already in the mail.

If i do dienedrone solo 100/100/100/100 how much time should i wait to run m-drol or another PH?

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
If you don't know what being shut down means, and you don't know the sides of Mdrol, I don't think you're ready for any of this.
Actually i just asked what "shut down" mean to confirm. I knew it was about libido. I'm brazilian, but speak some english, although, thats not the kind of thing you learn in a languege class.

I know what sides i can expect from it, what i don't know is how bad they are.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
3 weeks of mdrol is the perfect cutoff point. gains in week 4 are slim unless your diet is on point. and by on point i mean perfect.

yes, your libido will crash. the only reason i suggest 50mg on the tren for the last few weeks is when you stack, you should use a lower dose of the compounds. as you know from taking tren, the strength goes up a week after you stop taking it, which means when it wears down, you'll already be at 20mg of m-drol.

sorry, this is unreals area - i think he's run both of these.
Here when using real steroids people don't lower dosage when stacking. I mean sustanon/durateston 500mg/week is the normal dosage for beginners. If you add some winni/stano or hemgenin/oxymetholone/anapolon they will recommend you to stay with 500mg of dura/sust.

I'll wait for some more opinions and suggestions.
Thanks a lot to everyone!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most of those oral stacks are pretty strong, maybe the standard is more daring down there who knows, in all of my experience you can "push it" a little no problems.

People always respond differently though, for me I think Mdrol should be run for 4 weeks, and i didn't have bad sides, or any loss in libido. I don't really like the 3 week solo cycle because I don't think you can build a significant amount of KEEPABLE muscle in that amount of time.

Overall in my advice i would steer you toward the 8 week Sustanon stacked with an oral of your choice, like the Mdrol for the first 4 (or 3...) weeks would be fine. There's really no need for a second oral when you have test.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
When you say: "If you really want..." you mean it's a bad idea?

Dienedrone has 50mg in each caps. I've ran tren xtreme 90/90/90/90, it was great, no sides, TPC was nolva 20/10/10, the libido was ok. Had no problems with it.

Isn't 3 weeks of m-drol too short? the sides are that bad?

When i say it will shut me down you mean i won't be able to get up? Libido will be on the floor? I had no sex issues with tren extreme. About my liver i can say that i don't drink any alcohol, could this give me some advantage?

So you guys would reccomend me to change my mind in ran a solo cycle? A guy from my bazilian forum suggested to stack dienedrone with epistane/havoc. How about it?
Ah yes, I forgot that AMS dosed it high. Well, Sunclouds dosing schedual isn't bad.

Yes I mean that mdrol may (probably) mess with your libido. You should just take cycle assist or cycle support as far as your blood pressure/liver issues are concerned.

Tren and havoc would make a good stack... probably a lot less harsh. Mdrol is supposed to just be a whole different story altogether. And for the record, 3 weeks should be plenty on mdrol... You probably won't wan to go for 4.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but 4 would be 7 more days of fun! I kinda wanna do 4 LOL

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It sounds tempting... I am gonna have to wait to see how I feel during week 3.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I say go for it, by the end of week 3 you'll know how you respond to SD and you'll know if you can do the 4th week or not. For me mass gains on the 4th week required upping the calories even more, but strength gains continued solidly and i felt fine, no lethargy, no libido loss, fine... And i was doing 30mg on the 4th week and this was bridged from 4 weeks of Epi.

People overstate the sides a lot... But then i've heard a lot of people insisting that there's a difference between original SD and some of the clones out now, i really don't know. I used Methyl Drol XT which stopped production in 2006 so i know it's a solid original clone, and it felt very clean to me. I don't know why SD gets villainized when PP and Epi aren't, for me the sides are all about equally 0.

Maybe i should shutup, i'm an outlier with how i respond to SD ;)

But i'll say it again, i don't think you can get very solid keepable gains in 3 weeks on any oral. A few pounds of actual muscle no more...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It sounds tempting... I am gonna have to wait to see how I feel during week 3.
I would do that but I don't want to be dosing the Christmas week, so I'm considering starting a week early. Not really sure. Gotta read around some more and talk to a few people.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Guys, thanks a lot, so good to see so many replies. So if I ran dienedrone solo i will start it as soon as my order arrives here. If i decide to stack it with something i will start by december 10th-15th. Till there i will be doing some researches around here.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Guys, thanks a lot, so good to see so many replies. So if I ran dienedrone solo i will start it as soon as my order arrives here. If i decide to stack it with something i will start by december 10th-15th. Till there i will be doing some researches around here.
Good plan man. Best of luck to you!

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
So my dienedrone has arrived and i'm thinking of starting it next monday. Although I'm not sure if i will stack it with sustanon or maybe another PH. I have to decide it until friday. I'm very tempted to stack with m-drol. But according to what i read H-drol seems to be much safer. Any suggestions?

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Planning to start january 5th

How about that:

Sustanon-500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500/ 0 / 0
Superdrol- 10/ 20/ 20/ 10/ 0 / 0 / 10/ 20/ 20/ 10
Diene - 0 / 0 / 0 /100/100/100/100/ 0 / 0 / 0

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
sounds heavy duty. Hope you are up for it.

I personally wouldn't run the Mdrol like that. If I were you I would run it the first 3-4 weeks and then drop it. Kinda like a dbol kicker to a cycle.

Never ran Tren... don't know what to tell you about that.

tattoopierced1

I dont know if I'd run SD and Diene together... do what you want, but I personally wouldnt. Stick with the test and dienedrone.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
How about using hdrol instead of mdrol?
It would be a lot kinder to your body, and probably yield the similar gains over a different period of time. I would run the Hdrol/Tren combo WAY before the Mdrol/Tren combo. However, Rugger is running Mdrol and Tren and he has gained something silly like 30lbs. But he was manipulating his diet and sh*t before that... you aren't gonna pack on weight like he did... still impressive as hell nonetheless.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Rugger is running Trenadrol, i made some research about it and looks like nobody knows exactly what it is. Could i assume thats pretty much like dienedrone/tren X?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Rugger is running Trenadrol, i made some research about it and looks like nobody knows exactly what it is. Could i assume thats pretty much like dienedrone/tren X?
Its the compound from ALRI's Methoxy TRN. It's different, but yields similar results to my understanding.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its the compound from ALRI's Methoxy TRN. It's different, but yields similar results to my understanding.

IT is not the compound from ALRI only 2 companies had that compound ALRI and GL who got the Raws directly from Arthur. Alr's was sold in 1.5 and 2mg caps what Rugger is taking is 90mg a day NO WAY that is the same product.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
IT is not the compound from ALRI only 2 companies had that compound ALRI and GL who got the Raws directly from Arthur. Alr's was sold in 1.5 and 2mg caps what Rugger is taking is 90mg a day NO WAY that is the same product.
Methoxy-TRN= 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
Trenadrol = 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone

Same thing homie, maybe different sources for purchase, but same compound. Most Trenadrol says that it is 3 mg dosages. I don't know where he got 30mg from.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Most are pretty sure that what's on the trenadrol label isn't what's in it. So take that into consideration. The 30mg in the bottle is the correct labeling also. I have contact Kilosports directly.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tested the Trenadrol? I mean... it has to have a chemical weight and structure.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Ok guys i know you are going tell me to not do that... But im really tempted to stacking diendrone with superdrol (iForce nutrition methadrol). Specially after seeing what rugger is getting with trenadrol+m-drol. So there are three questions:

1.Will it be really bad? I mean, maybe i can have to abort the cycle due to strong sides?

2. Is iForce Methadrol a good supedrol clone? I found answers like: "i didn't run it, but i trust iForce"

3. Last question: with or without sustanon?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys i know you are going tell me to not do that... But im really tempted to stacking diendrone with superdrol (iForce nutrition methadrol). Specially after seeing what rugger is getting with trenadrol+m-drol. So there are three questions:

1.Will it be really bad? I mean, maybe i can have to abort the cycle due to strong sides?

2. Is iForce Methadrol a good supedrol clone? I found answers like: "i didn't run it, but i trust iForce"

3. Last question: with or without sustanon?
If you ran it, I would run it like Rugger did... I've only used Mdrol. I recommend it. It depends on the individual, but it shouldn't be horrible... I would expect some sides though. I would run it without Sustanon.

If I were you, I would run the Sustenon with an Mdrol kicker.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Since i'm not in the USA getting PHs is harder then real steroids. I've made some orders from BB.com, and had no problems with costums, so i would like to keep with BB.com. And i think the best superdrol clone available there is Methadrol.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Since i'm not in the USA getting PHs is harder then real steroids. I've made some orders from BB.com, and had no problems with costums, so i would like to keep with BB.com. And i think the best superdrol clone available there is Methadrol.
If it gets to you from BB.com, why wouldn't NP get to you?

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
If it gets to you from BB.com, why wouldn't NP get to you?
It would, but i use the credit card fom a friend of mine, i wouldn't like to annoy her asking for verification number. Especially because she is travelling, probally without internet access and wouldn't like to waste time in the phone to get this number. Furthermore, m-drol at NP maybe cheaper (about $25), but international shipping is $20, total: 45.00. At BB methadrol is $35, but shipping is just $10, total: $45. Pretty much same thing. Although, it would be good to buy in different sites, BB boxes are getting well known by brazilian costums

My gf will be in USA in february, then i would definitly order from NP for supps, and maybe TF for PHs. Then you ask: Freddy, why don't you just buy your supps at Brazil? Cause here a 5lb whey is about 100 dollars, and almost every PH that gets here more than it. And this is if you buy from ebay sellers or sth like that. If you go to your local supp store things can get away more expansive. I heard about a store selling gaspari superpump for 150 dollars. Muscle milk is sth i really would like to try, but its away ****ing expansive too.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methoxy-TRN= 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
Trenadrol = 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone

Same thing homie, maybe different sources for purchase, but same compound. Most Trenadrol says that it is 3 mg dosages. I don't know where he got 30mg from.

Sorry but it's not no matter what Kilo labels it Arthur the inventor NEVER disclosed the real chemical the name above is a name HE made. and He verifed that He sold the rights ONLY to GL and no other company. Without Arthur revealing the chemical no way for another company to source the compound

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but it's not no matter what Kilo labels it Arthur the inventor NEVER disclosed the real chemical the name above is a name HE made. and He verifed that He sold the rights ONLY to GL and no other company. Without Arthur revealing the chemical no way for another company to source the compound
I imagine there has to be someone who is good enough at chemistry to figure out what the heck it is.

Well, then someone should sue Kilo Sports.

Trenadrol seems to be doing rugger right though.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Have you guys ever buoght sth by impulse? I jast ordered methadrol... Couple hours after i was wishing i has ordered some halodrol clone...

Will probally star January 5th or 12th.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I imagine there has to be someone who is good enough at chemistry to figure out what the heck it is.

Well, then someone should sue Kilo Sports.

Trenadrol seems to be doing rugger right though.

Yeah it's a good product but most believe it's a 19-nor like cyclo-tren and some others.