Stack: Dienedrone / M-Drol

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Once that this stack will probaly take my libido to the floor, how about using Proviron (mesterolone) on cycle? Would it be better on tpc?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I imagine there has to be someone who is good enough at chemistry to figure out what the heck it is.

Well, then someone should sue Kilo Sports.

Trenadrol seems to be doing rugger right though.
They told me each cap was 30mg but wouldn't tell me what was in it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
They told me each cap was 30mg but wouldn't tell me what was in it.
And this didn't concern you? Not to knock the product because your gains have been unbelievable... I know about the carb restriction and everything, but still... pretty freaking huge gains.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
And this didn't concern you? Not to knock the product because your gains have been unbelievable... I know about the carb restriction and everything, but still... pretty freaking huge gains.
Yeah, it concerned me a bit, but I continued anyways. A bit reckless, yes, but I found enough anecdotal evidence to at least make me somewhat comfortable with taking it. It's been great so far. 10x better than I could have imagined it and I would recommend it to anyone, even first timers, based on what I've seen and the absence of side effects.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Yeah, it concerned me a bit, but I continued anyways. A bit reckless, yes, but I found enough anecdotal evidence to at least make me somewhat comfortable with taking it. It's been great so far. 10x better than I could have imagined it and I would recommend it to anyone, even first timers, based on what I've seen and the absence of side effects.
Hugger, have you ever ran any Tren X clone? If you did, could you compare it with trenarol?

And again, can anyone gime some opinion about adding proviron/mesterolone to this stack?

And since that neither SD or Tren X aromatize, if i have any gyno it wouldn't be due to strogen, and nolva wouldn't be the best choice, right?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No, you don't want nolva, you want clomid.

I have not used anything other tren products so I do not have anything to compare to.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
No, you don't want nolva, you want clomid.

I have not used anything other tren products so I do not have anything to compare to.
IMO Clomid is for test boosting, so idon't think it would prevent/avoid or fight against gyno. Clomid could help in PCT, but what if i get gyno symptoms on cycle?

Besides that, i hear lot of people telling that clomid didn't really help with libido, and even made them depressive.

You think i shouldn't use nolva by the rebound effect after finishing with it?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will upregulate/stimulate progestin receptors iirc

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Once that Tren X is a progestin wouldn't it be good?
Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought that progestin was good and progesterone bad.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Once that Tren X is a progestin wouldn't it be good?
Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought that progestin was good and progesterone bad.
I'm the wrong guy to talk to about correct verbage, but some really smart people told me not to use Nolva with progestines ;)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol used to be labeled as 3mg per cap. They changed their labeling to 30mg a cap. Nobody really knows what it is.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Hey guys, i'm curious about trenadrol too, but could you please focus in my stack? What would be the best protection, i could easily handle clomid, nolva and proviron/mesterolone. There is no under cabergoline here and in drugstores it's just away to f**kng expensiva.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
I made some research about p5p, but couldn't figute out what it is. Is it a supplement/sold in supplement stores or medicine? Never heard about it here in Brazil, don't think i will be able to get it.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
What are the regular dosage?

pyroxidin wouldn't do the trick?

tattoopierced1

I think I read something (please correct me if I'm wrong) about L-Dopa working as well, and Powerfull.... Might be able to search the boards and find this info.