First Test Cyp & Decca Cycle

Volta

Awards
Hello Guys,

To give a little background, I have been training for 4 years now and have tried a couple of ph's like m1t and superdrol. I have had great gains from these but with my last superdrol cycle things didn't go the way i wanted them to. I recently picked up a few vials of test cypionate and decca and want to give it a shot. I have nolva for pct so that is not a worry.
After succumbing to an injury 6 months ago i dropped 20 pounds and I've been training hard to put it back on but it hasn't been the easiest.

As of now i sit at 185lbs 12%bf 6"0'. My bulking diet consists of the regulars egg whites, oatmeal, ground beef, chicken, veggies and im at about 4000 calories or so.

My question is, what would be a safe dosage for both test and decca for a first time user. I've done a bit of searching and i see some people doing 500-1000mcg and people are saying do a 2:1 ratio of test to decca. If people could provide me with some insight on previous experiences it would be greatly appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test 500mg/week 1-12
Deca 300-400mg/week 1-10

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what nos said

you always beat me to the punch bro

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I recently picked up a few vials of test cypionate and decca and want to give it a shot. I have nolva for pct so that is not a worry..
I would also use clomid as part of your PCT.

My question is, what would be a safe dosage for both test and decca for a first time user. I've done a bit of searching and i see some people doing 500-1000mcg and people are saying do a 2:1 ratio of test to decca.
First off, I dont like to see guys stack anything on their first cycles...you just dont need to. Dont start out by putting yourself in a position where it will make it difficult to run one chemical alone if you want to down the road. Secondly, anabolics are measured in mgs, not mcgs....I hope that was just an oversight on your part. Lastly, it doesnt need to be a 2:1 ratio....it can be done like nos laid out and be extremely effective.

Volta

Awards
Thank you very much for the insight guys, and yea that was an oversight on my part.