waitin for test e kick in??

sportf190

hey guys im on day 32 or 33 of my 10 week cycle and im still waitin for the test to kick in.. i know its real its galenka test depot and the ink rubs off the bottle like i checked and it has the white ring around the vials.. when should i see the kick in and what signs do i look for ... i am still getting stronger but thats from the dbol which i am about to stop soon.. how will i know the test kicks in opposed to the dbol is my question..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
gains definitely slowed when i stopped dbol, but i still made steady gains the rest of the cycle. the test should really be kicking the upcoming week

sportf190

should i stop the dbol now as its week 5 tommorr row or should i leave it in another week?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u can run dbol safely for 6 weeks, so u can keep going or stop

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
should i stop the dbol now as its week 5 tommorr row or should i leave it in another week?
I'd pulse it 3x a week for another 3 weeks or so..(m,w,f)

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
you should all ready be noticing the effects from the test since you are over 4 weeks in. it might be hard to gauge the benefit from the test e relative to dbol but youre definitely benefitting from it whether youre notcing it or not (assuming its real gear)

sportf190

yes... i think my strength seems up but it can be dbol also i see alot more veins but that can be dbol... lol the only thing i worry is that the gear is fake but from what i read mine is real.. or if my injections arnt done right but ialways aspirate and make surei inject in the muscle... i do seem to have the increase in libido also and i am getting a few pimples the last week but that can be dbol too

sportf190

somethin else to notice libido seems still high with my gf todayy. usually wehn i have run PH's in the past i am shut down.. so if the test was fake wouldnt i be shut down begining week 5 of the dbol at 50mg?? thats not the case hear as my libido is still high!..

sportf190

bump i still have a definite increase in libido and this is the start of week 6 the dbol is stopped tomroroww..but my weight gain has stalled out and has been the same for the last 5 days of mourning weight...and my strength seems up but not as dramtic

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump i still have a definite increase in libido and this is the start of week 6 the dbol is stopped tomroroww..but my weight gain has stalled out and has been the same for the last 5 days of mourning weight...and my strength seems up but not as dramtic
up the cals!

honda450

honda450

Awards
What are you dosing at?
I usually take a shot of prop to kickstart it, but in your case the dbol should of done that for you.

Hopefully you got some legit gear. :)

sportf190

500mg a week split into 2 250/mg shots and yea i want to up the cals but im scared ill gain some more fat.. im eating 400+ protein and 350+carbs.. average..i want to eat more.. but it so hard to keep it all clean lol and yes i think it is legit everything i checked matches up the ink rubs off easily and it has the white ring around the amp..

sportf190

somethin else to note libido is still very high and my balls are getting smaller but usually when this happensi am shut down but not this time so the test should be kicked in

honda450

honda450

Awards
Not much to say besides wait another week or so, up your calories and don't be scared to gain any fat. Eat lots, lift hard, rest properly.