Kilo sports M 1T?
- 11-25-2003, 04:15 PM
I worked on PATRIOT for 5 years. We actually had a nice gym in Saudi, but then again it was a cushy Air Force Base...
Trade you my Ham slice for your "grilled" chicken MRE (with real fake grill marks)
Oh yeah...M-1-T thread....Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 11-25-2003, 05:26 PM
11-25-2003, 09:17 PM
11-25-2003, 10:07 PM
Where I work, a couple of my fellow HP techs were HP techs on the Enterprise. They said it was held together by its paint I thought it was cool that it had 4 nuclear reactors on it but they said only 2 are used.
11-25-2003, 10:30 PM
Glad to have a military presence here...
And if I rip any of you, call you an idiot, moron, **** for brains, etc...just remind me your in the military....and I'll delete it.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
11-26-2003, 12:52 AM
11-26-2003, 01:00 AM
The Ent. is a true trial-by-fire for a Nuc right out of reactor school. The 125degree temps dropped me from 201 to 170 on my first cruise. My mother didn't even recognize me when she came to pick me up at the airport after only 7 months.
Similar Forum Threads
- By thewolf49 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 04-13-2009, 01:59 PM
- By gibsonj4 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 06-30-2008, 08:53 PM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2007, 04:47 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-06-2004, 01:22 PM
- By rhatid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 40Last Post: 11-19-2003, 11:31 AM