Kilo sports M 1T?

Cruehead

Awards
If this stuff works like the other brands, I may consider ordering more from them. I received bad service, but the price is ridiculous. Now it's only $40 for 90 caps. I can wait a few weeks for kilo, now that I wouldn't need it right away. [/B]

What was the bad service you got from them? Make sure to keep us posted on your results as im curious to see how this stacks against the meso brand

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
What was the bad service you got from them? Make sure to keep us posted on your results as im curious to see how this stacks against the meso brand
I detailed the customer service in one of these kilosports threads. Basically, the order took over 3 weeks. I got dicked around by the guy on the phone. Each week he would tell me it's shipping the next week & it dragged on. He also promised free shipping to make up for it, which i had to fight with him for, but he did throw that in.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Hey I just got my bottle of M-1-t. Order two weeks ago.

Omega

Omega

Awards
i ordered mine last fri and recieved it today. ill be starting a thread about my cycle.

shadow_manifest

Awards
seems good 2nd day for me and had a hell of a workout today. Sides aren't to bad. up 2 pounds since yesterday.

xarmyguy26

Awards
Anyone been on it for any length of time? I think I'm gonna order a couple bottles on pay day.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you just buy AMT or the Meso Labs. They both came from the same batch of product, so we all know that is a good product.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i'm getting lethargic and some pumps on kilo's same sides i got on meso's. its acting exactly the same for me so far. sifu you get 10 more pills in kilo's and half the price

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand what you are saying about the price. I just like to do all of my ordering from powernutrition. I am just waiting for them to carry liquid clen. You might know 2g. Would that show up on a military test you think?

Omega

Omega

Awards
the bottle i got from kilosports is good so far. up over 4 lbs now in 3 and a half days. all lifts have gone up.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
sifu not sure, i know m1t doesn't cause i got hit by a urinalys right in the middle of a 20mg cycle of m1t. liquid clen i don't know about. i really don't think they test for our test. levels. i think its more for recreational illegal drugs, coke, pot, heroin, etc...the other thing i learned is they don't test everyone who has a urine test. they pick random ones out of that to test.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think it does, a OSI agent that I worked out with told me that steroids doesn't show up in their standard test, but if they suspect you they will specifically look for it. So I don't know about Clen.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You would think the military wouldn't care if its soldiers were on the juice. I would think that more aggressiveness and better conditioning would be a plus in the military.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would think so too. But I know a firefighter here at my base got busted, but it was really obvious that he was using.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
sifu i'm just glad i'm not taking m1t while in the military. and they worry about people falling asleep in a training class. on m1t i'd be standing up in the back of class after the first minute of class.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
kilo's s tuff is hitting me hard. i started a cycle log in the cycle forum. can't wait to weigh in tonight...i have a feeling 200lbs will be achieved on this cycle

shadow_manifest

Awards
Hitting me hard too. But I'm using ginsenq to keep me awake. 4ad is helping too.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man the 5am shifts kick my ass. Plus I have a five month old baby at home. But either way I get more sleep than I did in Iraq.

Comrade Flynn

Awards
So is the general consensus that for half the price kilosports offers 10 more pills of similary quality as power nutrition

Getting ready to make a big order here. I've had great luck with power nutrition, but can't justify spending double for less product.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if you buy 10 bottles you only end up paying 30 a bottle. That is a damn good deal, no matter what way you look at it.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i can't say the quality since i'm not done with this cycle, but so far it seems to hit me just like meso's did. appears to be just as legit so far. i'll only know after the cyle is over though for sure. its knocking me right on my ass though. i just woke up :)

Comrade Flynn

Awards
Well if you buy 10 bottles you only end up paying 30 a bottle. That is a damn good deal, no matter what way you look at it.
Right, but that bottle only contains 60 pills of 5mg as opposed to kilo selling 90 pills of 10mg, correct?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have worse lethargy on 10mg than 20mg, what the hell? I have no idea why.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really know what kilo is selling it at. I do all of my business with legal gear or powernutrition. Personal preference is all, plus I know they are from the same batch. Either way, do what works for you, and with who you trust. But in my job I have to watch out for the impuruties of the ilegal kind.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
yes kilo is 10mg at 90 pills

sifu i won't tell you what i'm taking right now for doseage...but i'm off to go weigh in right now and i know i'm up in weight :) even on day 3

corey

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you say 10mg I will hunt you down. You know us PJ's are crazy, of course so are the SERE guys. But tell me after you weigh in.

Godlike

Awards
OK you guys have convinced me I just orderd mine.
Cycle will be M1 10mg ED and satur8 mad protien and
rest. curently 6 1" 213lbs I hope the sides don't hit me to hard
I didn't have any with T1-pro except that 7 pounds I still have.

xarmyguy26

Awards
3 more days till I order mine. Military drug tests are a joke. They dont test all of the samples they collect for one. And they will not test for anabolics unless they have a tip. So if you dont go running your mouth to your buddies you will be ok. We used to run down to Mexico all the time and bring gear back. **** I wasn't scared at all. I would go every other weekend. Helped supplement the shitty Army pay anyway.
We'll see how good this M1T works. I hope it works as good as people claim.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i guess the service and lifting go hand in hand :) too much free cash flow...might as well buy supplements ya know

xarmyguy26

Awards
Lot of muscleheads in the service. I was a lot smaller then though. Going to Kuwait relly killed my build. I went from about 175 to 145 in 6 months. Took a year to get it back. Then I broke my neck motocrossing. Really slowed down the metabolism. So I balooned up. Now I am pretty big. Heaviest I have been is like 245/250. I am currently 225. Need to cut but want to add more mass first.
Oh yeah, ex-Infantry if anyone cares

bmorefat

Awards
Ex-Navy Nuc Mechanic :gore:
I was 205 while I was in but Balloned to 275 after getting out. I'm down to 230 and still dropping.

empty

Awards
Was 11Bravo

2nd Inf 3rd Bde. 1986-1993...

Hooaaahh

NC

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
from m1t to a service thread, nice

anyone ever tired a diet on mre's to bulk up? j/k

xarmyguy26

Awards
mre's suck!!!

11c here 95-99 Ft. Hood and Ft. Benning

hooah

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I worked on PATRIOT for 5 years. We actually had a nice gym in Saudi, but then again it was a cushy Air Force Base...

Trade you my Ham slice for your "grilled" chicken MRE (with real fake grill marks)

Oh yeah...M-1-T thread....

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
pay you 5 to take this thing that somewhat looks like an egg patty?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Where I work, a couple of my fellow HP techs were HP techs on the Enterprise. They said it was held together by its paint;) I thought it was cool that it had 4 nuclear reactors on it but they said only 2 are used.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have a military presence here...

And if I rip any of you, call you an idiot, moron, **** for brains, etc...just remind me your in the military....and I'll delete it. :D

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
lol bobo, did i ever tell you that clown face of your might look good swinging from my third leg? ;)

bmorefat

Awards
The Ent. is a true trial-by-fire for a Nuc right out of reactor school. The 125degree temps dropped me from 201 to 170 on my first cruise. My mother didn't even recognize me when she came to pick me up at the airport after only 7 months.