Kilo sports M 1T?

KFlex

Has anyone used thier M1T yet, if so what kind of result. I'm getting mixed reviews from different forums on it's purity. So I'm interested in some feedback if anyones used it from them yet. I have a bottle on the way and should have it by next week, and I was curious to know if bought the real deal or a bottle of crap.

jaketparker

Awards
From what ive read so far, i dont think anyones received theres yet....

loclhero

Awards
From what ive read so far, i dont think anyones received theres yet....
after hearing my sisters bf talk about gtting it for like half price from milleniumfitness.com i called them this morning and then ordrered it. they aren't shipping until middle of week but hell, at less than 50 bones for meso labs m1t i'll wait a week. guy on the phone was totally cool too. still, even at 49 and change, that's a lot of money to me so this stuff better work

smike319

Awards

after hearing my sisters bf talk about gtting it for like half price from milleniumfitness.com i called them this morning and then ordrered it. they aren't shipping until middle of week but hell, at less than 50 bones for meso labs m1t i'll wait a week. guy on the phone was totally cool too. still, even at 49 and change, that's a lot of money to me so this stuff better work
hey loclhero have you ever ordered from those guys before? if so how's their cust. service and deliver times? if you haven't ordered from them before keep us posted on the status of your order. never dealt with those guys before and i'm curious about their legitimacy.

smike319

Awards
wups nevermind. right after i posted that response i saw PN's big ole' banner staring me in the face "Available Nov 21st Meso Labs M1T 5mg tabs" $50! must be the same **** milliniumfitness.com is selling
I'm sticking with PN! i know there customer service and deliver times rock!:)
just gotta find out how many tabs come in that bottle, to see if the price is really cut in half or if they're just marketing it a different way for the same price. PN maybe you can answer that

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...after hearing my sisters bf talk about gtting it for like half price from milleniumfitness.com
I've seen that posted somewhere before. Something about a supp question then a reply about "heard my sister's BF talk about MF.com.....half price....yada....yada....yada".

I'll do a search on bb.com and a few other boards and when I find it your have earned your express ticket off the board. Do you think my members are complete morons or just idiots? It would have to be one of those or you would not try to spam the board with such ****.

I take serious offense to companies that think they can pull a fast one over on the members here. If you want to advertise have the integrity to sponsor a forum and help keep the board alive. It is your lack of integrity that completely disgusts me.

When I find those posts your linkage will clearly be established to MF.com. I will then systematically put my best argument forward to the members that you believe they are complete idiots and such low life **** does not deserve to be rewarded with sales loyalty.

Chemo
BOARD OWNER and baddest mother fucker in the valley

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hey loclhero have you ever ordered from those guys before? if so how's their cust. service and deliver times? if you haven't ordered from them before keep us posted on the status of your order. never dealt with those guys before and i'm curious about their legitimacy.
They obviously believe you are an idiot or they would not spam the board pretending to "hear from my sister's BF..."

Does that type of shady marketing deserve your business? That is your choice but IMO that is just above scamming.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You've had 6 posts on this board and they all are advertisements for MF.com

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=86795

Kindly remove your presence from the board until you grow a backbone and can advertise to my members with INTEGRITY. Do you think they respect being lied to? Fucking worms...

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good catch Chemo.. mind like a steel trap. I would seriously not try to pull anything over on the man..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I can't find his other thread on the board but when I saw he had 2 posts and spit that crap out I called him out on the shameless plug and got no response. Kick him to the curb Chemo with the rest of the trash.

loclhero

Awards
I should read what Chemo posts next time. But, its too late.

Power Nutrition

Hey localhero...why don't you go back a couple of posts on this thread and take a look.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

i hear ya, pn is cool, i just ofund this forum and its da sh*&%*t! i guess everyone likes there own stores. word of mouth? is that the phrase? anyway, i'll give milleniumfitness.com a try and keep everyone psoted.

We support our sponsors on this board, not bullshit spammers.

Goodbye.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey loclhero...you're an idiot. You come on here and try to spam, big daddy Chemo totally trashes you, and you keep running your mouth about milleniumfitness (who ive never even heard of until today). I would rather spend $100 on a box of **** from PowerNutrition than spend $25 on M-1-T from you. After you get kicked out of here why don't you go see if MuscleTech needs help with some new advertisements.

Tahq

Awards
My sister's bf's uncle's cousin thinks your an idiot lochero.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Hey was just informing that Kilosports got in touch with me today. Said M-1-t would ship out tomorrow. So I should have it thursday.

db682

Awards
  • Established
baddest mother fucker in the valley
Damn I thought that was me until I realized I dont live in the Valley. I guess Im the baddest motherfucker on the peninsula. ;)
Good eye Chemo, keep'em runnin.

db

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I went to the website for MF.com and there are two banner images at the top. The first one for ironmagazine and the other for a top site. By hovering the mouse over the images the web browser task bar clearly links loclhero to the site.

Reference the attached image. Look at the task bar (lower left)...

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Wonder if this BS artist can spin his way out of this one...should be fun. I'm going to email / PM him to respond to this. Proof is in the pudding.

Chemo

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Damn, nice catch indeed Chemo ;)

loclhero: my brother's wife's husband's brother thinks you're an ass :)

smike319

Awards
damn! i am some kind of idiot. i don't get on the forums that much, actually not at all, this is the only one i have ever kept up with because of the usefull info i get from it. i honestly didn't even know what "BF" stood for. so it just looked like another post like the kilosports deal. honest mistake but as you saw i corrected myself immediatly after posting my original response.
loclhero you are a spineless slimy **** stick and you are NOT welcome on this board by anyone! even uneducated internet users such as myself will smell your skank ass out eventually!
thanks for sniffing him out for us Chemo......

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo

Hey thats you! Do I win a prize? :D
Yes, you win a a pint of Ben & Jerry's finest Chunky Monkey! Really the best ice cream out there IMO........ .......**** that's for me actually, sorry :p :D

Wait.... I mean no it's not, see I'm cutting so I of course would not dream of touching the delicious creamy goodness that is B&J's....... damn, I'm rambling again, I curse this "cutting"!! :D :D

So back to the issue at hand... my friend's sister's spotter really likes that M1T! :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Great freakin catch Chemo. It's not like advertising on this board will cost the same as an ad in the New York Times loclhero.

BTW, we all know PN carries top notch M1T, why take a product that's very likely to be of lesser quality. I just don't get it, M1T is something you put in your body, it's not something you should go cheap on like toilet paper and napkins.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I emailed the customer service link on their site and asked someone to respond. Apparently, it was forwarded to a managing partner and here is a partial of his reply:
After asking some questions around here it is apparent that one of my employees who helps with our website and who is familiar with your site and a couple of others like it, was aware that we were going to start stocking the methy1t and took it upon himself to pretty much look for some free advertising. Yes, spamming the site. I apologize for this and can only attribute it to his age and overreaching attempt at "marketing"
In my email to them I encourage them to reply and come clean. After all, the ability to accept responsibility is a good indication of character. Much to my surprise I received a very well articulated response that amounted to just that: an admission and apology.

For whoever the spammer is: you're still a worm. For whoever replied: your integrity is appreciated. For the members: always demand excellence.

Chemo

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My turn, Paw!

Hey, City Boy, don't you mind the dick cheese, yuh hear! :mad:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox
My turn, Paw!

Hey, City Boy, don't you mind the dick cheese, yuh hear! :mad:
I said squeal like a pig boy, squeal!!!!! :D :D

spoofy

Awards
so has anyone receieved their M 1-t from kilosports? I am starting to get the impression that mine is not coming

Marcola

Awards
I think kilosport will make good on there deal. I saw someone post on the Avant Labs forum that they just received there order of Methyl 1-test. I believe that it was mentioned that the Methyl 1-test that they received was labeled Gaspari Nutrition Methyl 1-Test.

KFlex

Yeah, they are selling Gaspari, I just got mine about an hour ago.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
well we got ours lots cheaper then gaspari is selling it off his webpage lol

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
well we got ours lots cheaper then gaspari is selling it off his webpage lol
Yeah, I just checked that. Anyone every try any of his products or know them to be reputable.

nostawk

Banned
Awards
damn i ordered on the 6th and asked for 3 day shipping and i still don't have my **** WTF

AndyKuld

Awards
so has anyone receieved their M 1-t from kilosports? I am starting to get the impression that mine is not coming
I havent' gotten mine yet either, maybe it's going to take an extra day or two to get to texas.

Tiabin

Awards
Went to KiloSports to place an order, and what do ya know... M-1-T is offer their site. :-(

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
they got too much **** from people about it, i can't blame them

sushibug

Awards
every website i went to had negative comments about Kilosports concerning the M1t. some websites went even as to say the quality was rediculously horrible. i didn't buy into the negative hype and bought a bottle before kilosports raised their price, then removed m1t altogether. i think powernutrition has it at $50 so thats not so bad.

spoofy

Awards
every website i went to had negative comments about Kilosports concerning the M1t. some websites went even as to say the quality was rediculously horrible. i didn't buy into the negative hype and bought a bottle before kilosports raised their price, then removed m1t altogether. i think powernutrition has it at $50 so thats not so bad.
that is for 5mg tabs.. no real savings there.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Just checked Kilos site, M1T no where to be found.....bastards!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
ummm its under capsules and the current price is 39.99

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's back up again. I swear it wasn't there earlier.

Rotty22

Awards
I ordered mine Monday and received it today. Of course that was after the price was raised so I got bent over.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
yea especially since its now lower than before

Cruehead

Awards
Anybody been on the kilosport brand long enough to compare it to the meso brand?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine from Kilo yesterday & started taking it immediately. I will post results as they happen. Noticed absolutely nothing yet, but its only been about 16 hours- so that's expected.

I'll be taking 10mg/day for 2 weeks. I will be stacking with 2 squirts/day of LGP 1T+ hydroxytest. I woulda used just 4ad, but I have just enough of the LGP to run it at this dose for 2 weeks & I hope the OHT helps with bloat. I've been taking the LGP 1T+ hydroxytest for the past 4 1/2 weeks at 3 squirts per day. I've now dropped it to 2 squirts with the M1t. I'll be taking clomid & nolva pct.

If this stuff works like the other brands, I may consider ordering more from them. I received bad service, but the price is ridiculous. Now it's only $40 for 90 caps. I can wait a few weeks for kilo, now that I wouldn't need it right away.