Questions about H-Drol Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Questions about H-Drol Stack

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Questions about H-Drol Stack

Hey all, been trying to get more information because I plan on running this stack in a few months.

My stats- 6'1 , 215, 21 years old ( been liftitng for about 3 years). No PH or any steroid use at all, just good ole whey protein and creatine. Used NO explode for a while but i feel like it never worked. Currently I am taking VPX Meltdown, so when this is done I plan on starting this H-drol.

Question- I also just ordered plasma jet to try it out. Should I take it during the cycle ata ll?

I plan on doing this-

Hdrol

load cycle support for 2 weeks
    Using multi vitamin, fish oil, glutamine, BCAA

50/50/50/75/75/75

maintain 2 scoops + whey protein

11-OXO Bridge

4/5/5/6

supports throughout

PCT:

Reversitol
    3/2/2/1

and post cycle support.
    0/0/4/4/4/4

I3C maybe? Im not too sure how strong of PCT I need so suggestions are needed!

I have read and read but really cant find if using Nolva XT for this bridge is really needed. Any help is appreciated!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

sorry forgot to mention-

this will be a cut. following the lifestyle cut diet to a T

edit: also forgot that i will be adding creatine to the pct
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

wow..you are actually one of the only people to actually have done all the research..and sound like u did. i applaud u for that first off. second, you picked a great starter ph, you wouldnt believe how many retards want to jump into superdrol. as for the plasmajet, i would save it for pct, see what h-drol really does for your vascularity and endurance by itself. also for pct, there is no I3C needed, reversitol has it and PCS has great libido boosting additives. i would also maybe run the PCS first, then add in the reversitol, but personally i would just use one or the other, probably the reversitol cuz its got alot of goodies in it. the bridge i don't think you'd need novedex xt, but you could possibly use the PCS during it if you want. don't forget a corstiol blocker starting week 3 of PCT also. it is also good to have a SERM such as nolvadex on hand, however, i honeslty do not think u will need it, but it is always good to have incase **** happens. good luck.
    •   

4. Senior Member

6 weeks is long, espc for ur fist cycle....but H-drol is good for a cut or LBM, also PCT is easy, the 11OXO I'm not sure about though...ur throwing a curveball in there, never heard of anyone stacking them together...
  5. Senior Member

Nolva, IMO is the best way to go, some say its not needed, but Id rather be safe than sorry
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    wow..you are actually one of the only people to actually have done all the research..and sound like u did. i applaud u for that first off. second, you picked a great starter ph, you wouldnt believe how many retards want to jump into superdrol. as for the plasmajet, i would save it for pct, see what h-drol really does for your vascularity and endurance by itself. also for pct, there is no I3C needed, reversitol has it and PCS has great libido boosting additives. i would also maybe run the PCS first, then add in the reversitol, but personally i would just use one or the other, probably the reversitol cuz its got alot of goodies in it. the bridge i don't think you'd need novedex xt, but you could possibly use the PCS during it if you want. don't forget a corstiol blocker starting week 3 of PCT also. it is also good to have a SERM such as nolvadex on hand, however, i honeslty do not think u will need it, but it is always good to have incase **** happens. good luck.
    good point! Im adding in 6OXO for my corsitol blocker Monday...week 3 of my PCT
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post

Thanks bro. I figured if I was going to do something that could potentinaly mess up my body why not do some research? That and because I am 21 and didnt really want to have people tell me Im too young and needed to do more searching lol.

So you dont think PCS and revers are both needed? I have been trying but there are only a few logs I could find about a bridge and the exact dosage/ supplements used.

And I should keep nolvadex on hand if I see any signs of gyno? or should I just implement it into my PCT.
    found it on a site -
    tamoxifen citrate
    60x10mg tablets
    2 packs of 30

for 95$, seems kinda pricey if its something that i really dont need. Some of the logs of H-Drol say you ened a serm, some say you dont. But since im bridging to 11-oxo I have no idea haha.

So ill also add 6-oxo to the stack after 3 weeks. Any recomendation on the dosing info? Thanks man!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    6 weeks is long, espc for ur fist cycle....but H-drol is good for a cut or LBM, also PCT is easy, the 11OXO I'm not sure about though...ur throwing a curveball in there, never heard of anyone stacking them together...

mmm ya. I saw cycle for 4 weeks, and cycles for 5 and 8 weeks. So i figured I would play it in the middle and go for 6.

I'm not stacking the 11oxo with the havoc im gonna bridge it for 4 weeks after the 6 weeks of h-drol. Thats why I'm so confused because I dont know how strong of a PCT or what aids I need to run both of them.
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    mmm ya. I saw cycle for 4 weeks, and cycles for 5 and 8 weeks. So i figured I would play it in the middle and go for 6.

I'm not stacking the 11oxo with the havoc im gonna bridge it for 4 weeks after the 6 weeks of h-drol. Thats why I'm so confused because I dont know how strong of a PCT or what aids I need to run both of them.
    'havoc' is a PH, or do u mean havoc has in confusion of not knowing what to do? 'havoc' is a whole other ball game lol, personally, forget the 11OXO, u have everything down for the H-Drol. Its a good, clean, and simple PH for your first time. YES! Have Nolva on hand! thats a good buy 60x10mg, even though you will not need that much, its good to have, Ive heard of guys getting a gyno flare up after cycles...its all dependent on hoe your body reacts to the compound. But I would just run it straight up H-Drol, you don't want to stack anything yet, first see how you react to it solo, then see what you want to do
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

sorry i wasnt even awake, i ment h-drol
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

thanks tomcat i think im just gonna go purely with the h-drol, save the money I would spend on the 11 oxo and pick up the nolva.

Ill change it up so ill have 6oxo in my 3rd week of PCT and I figure this will show me exactly how I react to just h-drol. Thanks for your input!
  12. Senior Member

N/P man, make sure u do 20/20/10/10 of Nolva, and 300/200/200/100 added in 3rd week of PCT, u wanna run ur cortisol blocker inversely with ur SERM (Nolva)

Nolva (20/20/10/10)
    6OXO ( / / 300/200/200/100)
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

interesting, thanks! I was actually just looking for that info you saved me some time.

Ive got about 2 weeks of meltdown left, gonna be ordering this and starting a week after the meltdown. Im gonna throw up a lil log to give me something to do at work, ill send ya a pm wit the link if you wana see how im doin
  14. Banned

yhute
  15. Banned

6yt5he
  16. Senior Member

Thumbs up

Looks good! Seems very close to what I am thinking of going with:

H-Drol:

Week 1: 50mg/day
    Weeks 2-5: 75mg/day

Preload 10 days with Cycle Support and then run throughtout the cycle.

Then Post Cycle Support along with Reversitol.

Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    Hey all, been trying to get more information because I plan on running this stack in a few months.

My stats- 6'1 , 215, 21 years old ( been liftitng for about 3 years). No PH or any steroid use at all, just good ole whey protein and creatine. Used NO explode for a while but i feel like it never worked. Currently I am taking VPX Meltdown, so when this is done I plan on starting this H-drol.

Question- I also just ordered plasma jet to try it out. Should I take it during the cycle ata ll?

I plan on doing this-

Hdrol

load cycle support for 2 weeks
    Using multi vitamin, fish oil, glutamine, BCAA

50/50/50/75/75/75

maintain 2 scoops + whey protein

11-OXO Bridge

4/5/5/6

supports throughout

PCT:

Reversitol
    3/2/2/1

and post cycle support.
    0/0/4/4/4/4

I3C maybe? Im not too sure how strong of PCT I need so suggestions are needed!

I have read and read but really cant find if using Nolva XT for this bridge is really needed. Any help is appreciated!
  17. Senior Member

just put the link to ur log on here

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:34 AM
  2. M drol + H drol stack PCT questions and dosage.
    By cbad in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 02:34 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:18 PM