8 Weeks Epistane with Test e

sher

Awards
Dr.D posted this from Poopypant's epi log:

wk1: epi 30mg, 3AD 300mg
wk2: epi 30mg, 3AD 450mg
wk3: epi 40mg, 3AD 450mg (start the liver support in wk3)
wk4: epi 40mg, 3AD 450mg
wk5: epi 40mg, 3AD 450mg
wk6: epi 50mg, 3AD 450mg
wk7: epi 50mg, 3AD 600mg
wk8: epi 30mg, 3AD 600mg,

I was thinking about about adding 500mgs of Test E at week 4 run it for 12 weeks and NOT use any 3AD at all. I Have never used epistane or test e before, my current stats are 5'6 175lbs. The reason why I'm running it like this is cause i'm in the process of acquiring the test and will have it by week 4. Do u think it's better off if i just wait?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wait and get the test, then run the Epi for the first 5 weeks maybe 6.

to me 6 weeks is a nice length for orals, 7 is tops for a productive bridge, 8 should be limited to nonmethyls... you can do 8, i wouldn't.

starting the test at week 4 kind of works but you start there and go 12 weeks with test and you've got a 15 week cycle, with 8 weeks of orals, IMO it's too much especially considering you have used NEITHER compound.

here is what i propose
1-12 Test E 500mg ew
1-2 Epi 20mg
3-4 Epi 30mg
5-6 Epi 40mg

At 175 pounds I think 30-40mg will be good for you.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I would throw epi in for the last four weeks to pull out the water, and serm like effects.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas as to why the drop from 50mg to 30 in week 8?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any ideas as to why the drop from 50mg to 30 in week 8?
looks like a compromised taper. I'm pretty sure that all the science says tapering is bullshit though.

sher

Awards
So if I use epistane in the last 4 weeks I would assume that I would have to jumpstart the cycle with a different compound or could I just use it the first 4 weeks between 20-40mgs and then up the dose on the last 4 weeks?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I use epistane in the last 4 weeks I would assume that I would have to jumpstart the cycle with a different compound or could I just use it the first 4 weeks between 20-40mgs and then up the dose on the last 4 weeks?
I would either not use anything at the beginning, or do this:

Week 1-4: Epistane 20-40mg
Week 5-10: No orals
Week 11-14: Epistane 20-40mg

If you are using test e PCT shouldnt be started until 2 weeks after the last shot.