need advice on tren extreme cycle

bryanlo

Awards
hello guys I have been working out for 2 years on and off and would like to start my first cycle of anabolic steroids. I wanted to start on tren extreme for 4 weeks. I've been reading for hours on this stuff, I've read that after the cycle i should start on clomid and novaldex. This will be the first time I ever try anything like this. Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I should take with this? and where I can get it. Thanks guys.

Ramo machine

Awards
You shouldnt start tren on your first cycle

But if you do it would be best to take a test with it

abuleh

Awards
hello guys I have been working out for 2 years on and off and would like to start my first cycle of anabolic steroids. I wanted to start on tren extreme for 4 weeks. I've been reading for hours on this stuff, I've read that after the cycle i should start on clomid and novaldex. This will be the first time I ever try anything like this. Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I should take with this? and where I can get it. Thanks guys.
For a first cycle there're much safer compounds then tren x. Look into something like halo or epi. The sides are much easier to handle if any at all and the sides/ gains ratio is very good.

After you see how your body responds to anabolics and after you learn how to deal with sides you can still think about stuff like tren x, SD, PP or so.

Good luck anyway

~abuleh

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
You're 5'6", 135.....tell me you're kidding about running AAS. I mean, learn to workout, eat, and all that other sh!t 1st.

And how old are you?

landfill

Awards

I'm guessing that the reason you want to take anabolic steroids after training on and off for only two years is because you're not making any gains.This tells me something,and should tell you something too.It takes time to learn what works for you,both in terms of training and diet,if you're not gaining,find out why.Train hard and consistently for the next two years,eating a diet that works for you and your goals, put on a good 30lbs[most of which should be muscle] and then,MAYBE,think about prohormones/steroids.

But then again you might decide that the natural gains you are making,thanks to all your research and hard work mean that you have no need for steroids.

good luck.

noobster

noobster

Awards
You're 5'6", 135.....tell me you're kidding about running AAS. I mean, learn to workout, eat, and all that other sh!t 1st.
Agreed. Also you're saying you've been working out for two years "on and off". Consistency is what you need, not AAS. Sadly that doesn't come in a bottle, so some hard work might actually be required.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Land & Noobster......THANK YOU!!! :clap2::woohoo:

bryanlo

Awards
well, i've been on and off because of my job really, I work 12 hours shift as a nurse I have actually been working out for 4 years but the last 2 years had been a little more serious. I went from 125 to 145 in the last 3 years, and supplemented with cytogainer. Though lately I find myself very tired and feel weakness. I go on and off due to vacations in between. I really would like to do a cycle on the prohormone to get my strength and mass and then take it from there. Should I start on epi? what should I be taking with epi and what are the best pct to take after my cycle with epi? Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well, i've been on and off because of my job really, I work 12 hours shift as a nurse I have actually been working out for 4 years but the last 2 years had been a little more serious. I went from 125 to 145 in the last 3 years, and supplemented with cytogainer. Though lately I find myself very tired and feel weakness. I go on and off due to vacations in between. I really would like to do a cycle on the prohormone to get my strength and mass and then take it from there. Should I start on epi? what should I be taking with epi and what are the best pct to take after my cycle with epi? Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it.

If your really determined why don't you try something natural like PRIME etc people are getting great results on those you are no where near ready for ph's etc imo

landfill

Awards

I too work 12hr shifts,so i know what a killer it is.If you're feeling weak and tired,then its likely you need a rest.Take two weeks off of training,eat a healthy diet,plenty of fruit,veg and lean protein.Use that time to review your diet and routine.
You need to be eating every 3 hrs,even when you're working,to gain muscle.You also need to be in a calorie surplus to gain,using lots of complex carbs as fuel to get you thru those long shifts.Working 12hr shifts means that less is more in terms of training,2 full body workouts a week,concentrating on compound moves,with a 3rd day for smaller parts like abs and calves should get you back on track again.
Because you have lost strengh and energy is not a reason to take prohormones or steroids,it's a reason to stop and take a look at where you are going wrong.

bryanlo

Awards
I see, thanks for the advice guys. When do you think I'll be ready for this stuff? I feel like I have plateau and it must be due to my diet and workout routines. I really want to gain mass but I feel like It will take me forever to get there. I've seen some guys my size bulk up in a month or two and hearing they take this stuff wanted me to try it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
when you get to 165, then you can think about it. bottom line here is that yes, tren will add size to you. then there's something called PCT, where you try to maintain your gains. if you can't bulk to 165 naturally, you won't maintain 1/2 your gains from a 4 week tren cycle. this means that you'll net 3 pounds of size, which all in all is pretty weak.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

landfill

Awards
I see, thanks for the advice guys. When do you think I'll be ready for this stuff? I feel like I have plateau and it must be due to my diet and workout routines. I really want to gain mass but I feel like It will take me forever to get there. I've seen some guys my size bulk up in a month or two and hearing they take this stuff wanted me to try it.
If you can't gain naturally then you won't gain on PH's.Do like i said,take some time off and look into your diet and training routine.Once you get everything into place you''ll be amazed at how you''ll progress.Lifting is a journey,not a destination.

Read the link that suncloud provided!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
If you can't gain naturally then you won't gain on PH's.Do like i said,take some time off and look into your diet and training routine.Once you get everything into place you''ll be amazed at how you''ll progress.Lifting is a journey,not a destination.

Read the link that suncloud provided!
Ditto, Food is what will put size and weight on you. The steroids are not magic and will not put weight on you without you packing in the calories. Even if you did gain, if you don't eat to maintain those gains, you will loose them.

brizspot

Awards
watch out for libido issues by the end of your cycle! the stuff is the real seal with real deal sides!!!!!