Epistane/H-drol, waiting for my stuff to arrive in Canada - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane/H-drol, waiting for my stuff to arrive in Canada

1. New Member

Epistane/H-drol, waiting for my stuff to arrive in Canada

Hopefully there will be no issues wit Canada Custom.

I ordered one Hdrol, Epistane, and Cycle Assist from CEL. My plan is to go Hdrol first with Cycle Assist. Since I only have one bottle I will go 4 weeks. The question is whether I would take some time off before starting Epistane. When I do Epistane I will probably get another bottle of Cycle Assist.

I will pick up some OTC Resveratrol, Cissus, Taurine. Anything else I am missing? Looking at Resveratrol and Cissus looks like there are benefits that I can take these daily regardless of PH use.

Thanks.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboss101 View Post

I ordered one Hdrol, Epistane, and Cycle Assist from CEL. My plan is to go Hdrol first with Cycle Assist. Since I only have one bottle I will go 4 weeks. The question is whether I would take some time off before starting Epistane. When I do Epistane I will probably get another bottle of Cycle Assist.

I will pick up some OTC Resveratrol, Cissus, Taurine. Anything else I am missing? Looking at Resveratrol and Cissus looks like there are benefits that I can take these daily regardless of PH use.

Thanks.

Looks like you have a little more researching to do bro...before starting a PH cycle...reversitol should be used in PCT. If you are running a straight cycle of epistane you should do a serm PCT. And yes there should be a break between PH cycles

Keep up the research my friend and good luck
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboss101 View Post

Thanks.
    Don't waste your money on OTC Resveratrol. Go with IBE Reverse so it actually does something for you.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. Epistane shipping to canada?
    By Lotto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 12:57 PM
  3. Ship Epistane to Canada?
    By Lotto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 11:39 AM