Epistane/H-drol, waiting for my stuff to arrive in Canada

bigbadboss101

Awards
Hopefully there will be no issues wit Canada Custom.

I ordered one Hdrol, Epistane, and Cycle Assist from CEL. My plan is to go Hdrol first with Cycle Assist. Since I only have one bottle I will go 4 weeks. The question is whether I would take some time off before starting Epistane. When I do Epistane I will probably get another bottle of Cycle Assist.

I will pick up some OTC Resveratrol, Cissus, Taurine. Anything else I am missing? Looking at Resveratrol and Cissus looks like there are benefits that I can take these daily regardless of PH use.

Thanks.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

I ordered one Hdrol, Epistane, and Cycle Assist from CEL. My plan is to go Hdrol first with Cycle Assist. Since I only have one bottle I will go 4 weeks. The question is whether I would take some time off before starting Epistane. When I do Epistane I will probably get another bottle of Cycle Assist.

I will pick up some OTC Resveratrol, Cissus, Taurine. Anything else I am missing? Looking at Resveratrol and Cissus looks like there are benefits that I can take these daily regardless of PH use.

Thanks.

Looks like you have a little more researching to do bro...before starting a PH cycle...reversitol should be used in PCT. If you are running a straight cycle of epistane you should do a serm PCT. And yes there should be a break between PH cycles

Keep up the research my friend and good luck

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks.
Don't waste your money on OTC Resveratrol. Go with IBE Reverse so it actually does something for you.