4OHN is not suppressive

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
4OH is not suppressive

My ass. I've been on VPX 4-OH for only one week and my sex drive is dead and I couldn't cum tonight when I had sex, I think its worse then 1-AD.

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
From my experience with anabolics, everything is suppressive.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I think 4-OH surpression comes on much faster and harder then test. One freaking week and my nuts are small and my sex drive is gone. 4-AD didn't shrink the nuts this bad after 2 weeks. Other then this it seems to be quit effective at bulding muscle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well... it seems to be a compound somewhat similar to decca, which is infamous for shutting your sex drive down and shrinking your nuts.

ManBeast

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That sucks, I was thinking of stacking 4OHT with m-1-t which happens to be a potent ball shrinker as well.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would not rely on "nut shrinkage" as a true measure of HPTA suppression.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoever said 4-OHT isn't suppressive?

Effects of 4-hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione and its metabolites on 5 alpha-reductase activity and the androgen receptor.

Davies JH, Shearer RJ, Rowlands MG, Poon GK, Houghton J, Jarman M, Dowsett M.

Department of Urology, St. Georges Hospital, London, England, UK.

The steroidal aromatase inhibitor, 4-hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione (4OHA) and its metabolites, 4-hydroxytestosterone (4OHT), 3 beta,17-dihydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-4-one (metabolite A) and 3 alpha, 17-dihydroxy-5 beta-androstan-4-one (metabolite B) were evaluated as inhibitors of the human prostatic 5 alpha-reductase enzyme and for binding to the rat prostatic androgen receptor. 4OHA and 4OHT were weak inhibitors of 5 alpha-reductase with IC50 values of 15-29 microM. Metabolites A and B had no significant inhibitory activity. 4OHA and metabolites A and B bound weakly to the androgen receptor. The binding affinities (RBA) relative to mibolerone (RBA = 100) were 0.085, 0.485 and 0.016, respectively. However, 4OHT (RBA = 75) was a more potent binder than the endogenous androgen 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (RBA = 66). ability of these metabolites, in particular 4OHT, to bind to the androgen receptor explain the in vivo androgenic activity of 4OHA.

dingling

Awards
Just out of curiosity, are you injecting? I assume that you are. If so, how much and what kind of results are you seeing? I wanna try this stuff out, but am waiting on other suppliers to come out with this product. thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good **** bobo, you da man!

ManBeast

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Oral not injecting. I've read a couple other post that were asking if 4OHN was surpressive.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummm... VPX hasn't released their OHN yet. Only the OHT.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing better than some suppressive-ass androgens to make you a marathon man. It's a dead giveaway to my old lady when I'm on, 'cause she walks around with sore jaws! LOL!

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I was really surprised suppression happened in such a short time. The stuff works but its also a sex drive killer. I used it once before but it was with 4-AD and I didn’t notice the lack of sex drive. I also seem to shut down faster then most people I notice suppression on 4-ad after only one and a half weeks, not total shut down but noticeable lack of sex drive when I quit for about one week.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any liquid PCT? Let us know if it helps.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any liquid PCT? Let us know if it helps.

No, I was only on it a week. I already feel a little better but it has taken 5 days after only 7 days on. I wanted to do a 3 to 4 week cycle but this has sort of scared me away from doing that. I’m not worried about recovery I was surprised how fast suppression happened.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you take a long(enough) time off before your current cycle? Maybe you weren't fully recovered yet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Fast shutdown does not mean that recovery will be difficult, and less than a week to return to normal after being shutdown for an entire week without the use of PCT is nothing to complain about.

ManBeast

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all AAS are going to be suppressive to some degree, but what I have found is that 4-OHT and some metabolites stimulate LH to a small degree. Nothing to be noted of though, just blown out of proportion by VPX.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have a study that show D-bol raises LH within the first week. After that we all know what happens. Its just another way to exploit a study by giving you only partial inforamtion.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't meant to be a complaint just an observation. I never seem to have a hard time recovering. I think the stuff works well next time I need to add a little 4-AD. I've been looking for an alterative to 1-Test/1-Ad and 4-Ad because 4-AD seems to attack my prostate and 1-Test seems to kill my immune system. If its either a swelled prostate and or dead immune or no sex drive I'll take no sex drive any day.

Anyone make 4-OH in an inject able version. I know VPX is suppose to be but it seems thick and I've heard painful stories about it.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, kind of what VPX does best.... but they feel no need to cite the study either...

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
P.S. I was a little drunk when I first posted this.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You seem to have the same response to 4AD that I do BAD.

After just a week I was almost completely shut down. Prostate and testicles were enlarged and tingling a lot. A short course of saw palmetto seemed to clear this up although it could have just been my body adapting to the higher androgen level on its own.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think instynct has it, animal has it, and sledgehammer shuld have it soon. I would wait for sledge to have it, he is the cheapest.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
You seem to have the same response to 4AD that I do BAD.

After just a week I was almost completely shut down. Prostate and testicles were enlarged and tingling a lot. A short course of saw palmetto seemed to clear this up although it could have just been my body adapting to the higher androgen level on its own.
Yep, if I use it again I'm going to use a very small dose. I Amazes me how bad the stuff kills me. I've tried everything to see if I can combat the sides but nothing helped for very long. I’ve tried saw palmetto, pumpkin seeds, finaside and nolva nothing worked for very long. But I’ve never tried finaside and nolva together I wonder if that would do the trick? But now when I've tried it I can feel my balls hurting after only a couple days. I also wonder if its more of an inflammation of my plumbing below rather them my prostate enlarging since it happens so fast.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if he has one yet, Ill talk to him later and get back to you as soon as I do...

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
does anybody offer the powder at less than $6 yet? tia

instynct999

Awards
I think instynct has it, animal has it, and sledgehammer shuld have it soon. I would wait for sledge to have it, he is the cheapest.
i'll beat price on it

i will assure you that mine is the highest in quality anywhere

i have a chemist who has a solution that is so awesome it just is amazing and the raws are all over 99%
they are made 100% pyrogen free sterile autoclaved and with extremely low solvent levels

sicosico

Awards
  • Established

i'll beat price on it

i will assure you that mine is the highest in quality anywhere

i have a chemist who has a solution that is so awesome it just is amazing and the raws are all over 99%
they are made 100% pyrogen free sterile autoclaved and with extremely low solvent levels
don't get me wrong bro....... but your insane , why the hell would i buy 1 gram for 300 bucks for 4-ohn ! lol

and your claims about oxandrolone are not true , buying a month supply of deca would be much cheaper , hell ya !

beside i got a price of 7500 bucks for 1 kilo which is 1000 grams from the manufacture which is including including the shipping , so the cost is only 7.5 $ , i think your max should not go above 100 $ , cause no one will buy !?

p.s. it is just a personal opinion , no BS i'm just trying to help!

instynct999

Awards
uh, do you even know what compound we are talking about as your nomenclature may be off

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am in week 5 of homebrewed 1 test/4ad/OHT transdermal. Its only 25% OHT, but I have noticed much less shutdown than with 1t/4ad alone. I still have full libido after 5 weeks, when I normally lose it around week 3. I also have less shrinkage than usual. I attributed all these factors to the OHT. I'd even consider my libido increased, but that's probably the 4ad.

I guess we all respond differently. I plan to add a little OHT to future cycles as well.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I am in week 5 of homebrewed 1 test/4ad/OHT transdermal. Its only 25% OHT, but I have noticed much less shutdown than with 1t/4ad alone. I still have full libido after 5 weeks, when I normally lose it around week 3. I also have less shrinkage than usual. I attributed all these factors to the OHT. I'd even consider my libido increased, but that's probably the 4ad.

I guess we all respond differently. I plan to add a little OHT to future cycles as well.
Interesting, your right we everyone responds to drugs differently. I seem to shut down fast but also recover fast. 4-OH seems as bad to me or worse the 1-Test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1