havoc with gaspari nova xt ?

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
taking havoc cycle started a 30mg ed now up to 50mg ed and 100 mg test E a week. local gnc manager suggested i should use the gaspari nola xt as it would increase the effectivness of the of the two hormanal products i was taking i understand why she thinks this but have seen little talk about it. Also what hormone does havoc convert to or is it really just an anti-armotase. running cycle for 5 weeks have liver detox and pct hcg and nolva.sorry so long like to know what i'm taking.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Novedex should be On Cycle. And it works pretty well. I've finished a bottle and even without PH or AAS it works.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
taking havoc cycle started a 30mg ed now up to 50mg ed and 100 mg test E a week. local gnc manager suggested i should use the gaspari nola xt as it would increase the effectivness of the of the two hormanal products i was taking i understand why she thinks this but have seen little talk about it. Also what hormone does havoc convert to or is it really just an anti-armotase. running cycle for 5 weeks have liver detox and pct hcg and nolva.sorry so long like to know what i'm taking.
only 100mg of test E? novedex xt i do not believe will increase the effectiveness of the products. i think you go swindled into buying somethign you did not need...which is what gnc does. you are fine the way you were. you can certainly use the novedex as part of your pct. havoc is an anti-e..and i believe it converts into epistradiol. and..why would u trust gnc with 1) havoc being that they do not carry any ph/ds products (no 6-oxo and novedex dont count) and 2) an injectable steroid? they barely have knowledge of the overpriced stuff they have on the shelves already.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
thanks for feedback i had a feeling she was wrong because of the lack of knowledge they had on ph or anabolics and what info they did spit out was completely wrong from what i read but figured the nov xt had a good rep so could utilize off cycle anyway if they were full of bs. also if havoc is purely an anti-armotase why do i read that i would need pct if i took it alone. an anti-armotase should nots shut down your hepa system correct or not. and if not through what mechinism does it shut it down.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanks for feedback i had a feeling she was wrong because of the lack of knowledge they had on ph or anabolics and what info they did spit out was completely wrong from what i read but figured the nov xt had a good rep so could utilize off cycle anyway if they were full of bs. also if havoc is purely an anti-armotase why do i read that i would need pct if i took it alone. an anti-armotase should nots shut down your hepa system correct or not. and if not through what mechinism does it shut it down.
it is primamrily known as an anti-e but it is infact a steroid..not just a ph. and it can shut u down especially in high doses...and depending on your body it can even shut it down at a low level.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
ok not to be argue but like Ronnie would say "that's like comparing apples to oranges" how can it be both they are completely different AS and anti-e. it's like thinking fat can be turned into muscle. not possible. Unless it breaks down into two seperate compounds.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok not to be argue but like Ronnie would say "that's like comparing apples to oranges" how can it be both they are completely different AS and anti-e. it's like thinking fat can be turned into muscle. not possible. Unless it breaks down into two seperate compounds.
it is a ph/ds/steroid w/e u wanna call it with anti-e properties. i suggest before you run another cycle you research more. and 100mg of test e a week is not gonna do nething..probably will give you a little bloat but nothing else. test e needs to be at 500mgs every week for at least i believe 10 weeks.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
the reason ran the test e was for 2 reasons (1) i had 4 cc of test e left from my last cycle and since i have no access at the moment to the real deal i figured i would add a small amount to my epi cycle figured it wouldn't hurt. (2) i can't remember what magazine or book i read it in and at that time i had not even really thought of using AS but it seemed to make since it went like this" if you asked a phycian that was unbiass what would be the safest most effective way to use AS" this author wrote that taking 100mg of test e a week would be your best bet in theory it would work by suppling your body with just enough test to to fill all the receptors by utilizing your natural t production and toping it off with the AS. because remember that your body can only use so much at a time. Now of course you will not grow as fast but in theory you never shut down your hepa system and you can stay on all year round every year. so when u look at it in terms of muscle gained in a year you can potentially gain just as much if not more muscle this way because your not taking the breaks like the normal 10-12 week cycles of 600mg to 1000mg. were your taking 10- 12 weeks off and were you always lose some of your gains but with being on continously you keep what u gain so over time the turtle wins. Also i had no side affects that were detectable also didn't use pct to see if it did shut me down but didn't really lose mass but strength did decrease but was still significantly higher than start of cycle. I was sceptical because i had done 2 previous cycles and the one right before consisted of 750mg test e a week, 600mg deca, and last 5 weeks 100mg winny depot EOD( my body loved winny it just seems to work with my body better than any other AS) this was a 12 week cycle. i went from 195 with moderate body fat i would guess 15 percent based past measurements. all the way to 215 and i was leaner as well. used proper pct and ended up panning out at 205. another note i had sides like acne and worst of all i would get hyperglycemic often and thats not fun. so i thought no way will 100mg a week work but i gained 8 pounds in 12 weeks putting me a 213 but body panned out at 209 best thing of all i had no sides.thing i'm not sure of though is if 100mg will only work for so long until your receptors down regulate and then it will take more to produce results thus also taking chance of shutting down HEPA. any opinions or has any one else heard about or tried this method. So to recap i heard havoc can cause your libido to decrease so i figured adding the test would amplify havocs effects since i was always told, "the sum of to steroids together is greater than the whole of the two ran seperately."

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
since you do shop at gnc,they have another more potent product for p.c.t.and its called arimatest,i would get that,or even take back the novadex for this product!for p.c.t!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
since you do shop at gnc,they have another more potent product for p.c.t.and its called arimatest,i would get that,or even take back the novadex for this product!for p.c.t!
why bother with GNC? shop right here. its basically half the price with the shipping.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
will research the armitest and trust me i won't be going to gnc anymore they are overpriced and unknowledgeable. i normally get my sups online from orbit nutrition. but when i check online it seems all sites have about same price. were do ya'll find the best deals.