3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I did legs today and really pushed the poundage. I am now walking funny :squat:
    I've noticed a bit of "tightness" the day after working a specific body part as well. I guess it is because of the Dermacrine. I haven't had any big jumps in weight or poundages so far, but it's only been four days. Libido is OK.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

2. I weighed in at 240!! That is + 8lbs in just under 2 weeks.:bb3:
    •   

3. Did a chest workout today and I went up 20lbs again this week. Strength is really up and Im feeling great on this cycle. I am going to start the first blood test for LH and FSH over the next couple of days. I recieved my testing package from PP and am ready to bleed.

On a side note I know some people think 3AD is a mild PH but I am having exceptional results. I am taking 6 pills per day which is the max recommend dose and I started it at day 1. I am also stacking Dermacrine which may enhance the strenght of or provide synergy. I couldn't imagine taking something much strong. What S-Drol after 2 weeks = 20 or 30lbs??

Let the good times roll baby.

4. I added an intensity technique to my failure sets, rest pause. I rest for 15 seconds after I reach failure and then rep till failure again. It makes for a nice burn and pump.

5. Looks good bro!
    •   

6. I took my first blood test yesterday and started the Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day. I will take my second blood test tomorrow and we will see what the results are soon.

7. I have been feeling a little tired or lethargy the last 4 days or so. Not sure if the steroids are causing this or if it is stress induced. They anounced layoffs on friday and it has been rough since then. I did not get laid off and I found out today I made it through the second round. The workouts are great when I get to the gym just tough getting motivated. I did heavy shoulders today and hit 190 lbs for 8 reps on the shoulder press which Im sure is PR. On a side not my appetite is slowing down and it is hard to eat every 2 to 3 hours. I literally have to force it down. I think I am going to take a nap now......

8. suuuuubbbbbbb
    betta late than eva
    looking good dood
    do me a favor wake up and hit da scale
    how much you weight now

9. I will hit the scale first thing in the morning tomorrow. I did weigh in at 242 the other day which is +10 lbs. I did legs today and my strength was up again. I am defintantly feeling like an animal on this stuff.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I will hit the scale first thing in the morning tomorrow. I did weigh in at 242 the other day which is +10 lbs. I did legs today and my strength was up again. I am defintantly feeling like an animal on this stuff.
    this is sick
    let c how far you can take it
    man 10 in 2 weeks

11. Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I took my first blood test yesterday and started the Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day. I will take my second blood test tomorrow and we will see what the results are soon.
    got them yet

12. never mind me but isnt dermacrine and sustain the same can you please explain de diff to me

13. I weighed msyself this morning at 243 lbs. I am feeling stronger than ever. I think the boys at the gym are wondering how I am increasing my strength so quickly. Um I eat alot of STUFF.

14. Dermacrine is a hormonial based product and Sustain Alpha is not. They do share 2 ingredients but they are in different amounts in each product.

Dermacrine is based on DHEA and Pregnalone. DHEA converts to Testosterone or one of its metabolites via the enzymes in the skin. In essence it is a mild prohormone. It also contains some ingredients to control Estrogen which is also nice while on cycle.

Sustain Alpha can be used to stimulate testosterone production which makes it good for PCT. The idea to pulse it while on cycle is maintain some ability for the body to produce testosterone and protect HPTA.

We shall see how it works.

15. What do you think about using the Sustain every 10 days while on?

16. I would think that would be better than nothing at all. The suggested method so far is 5 off and 2 on at 10 pumps per on day.

17. So do you think that 5 days into "on" would be appropriate for first administration? Im 3 days in, and was waiting till day 10. Comments anyone?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    So do you think that 5 days into "on" would be appropriate for first administration? Im 3 days in, and was waiting till day 10. Comments anyone?
    Doing it earlier won't hurt anything, i'd think it'd help more, if it makes any difference at all.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    So do you think that 5 days into "on" would be appropriate for first administration? Im 3 days in, and was waiting till day 10. Comments anyone?
    That would be fine. PP's original theory is to wait 2 weeks then pulse 2 on and then 5 off until the end of the cycle. Others have ask about starting after week 1 and he specified that would be fine and that they are still testing to see what the best protocol is. I did wait 2 weeks before I started the first pulse. If you wait 5 to 7 days that is fine just time it when it is convient for you to dose the Sustain Alpha each week. I will be doing it monday and tuesday of each week.

20. Thanks, Im going to compromise on that and see how it feels around day 7, probably wont hurt.

21. Great! Let us know what you think!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

22. Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I weighed msyself this morning at 243 lbs. I am feeling stronger than ever. I think the boys at the gym are wondering how I am increasing my strength so quickly. Um I eat alot of STUFF.
    Did you decide to stop the Dermacrine for a couple days or just do the Sustain on a night application?

-Pp

23. Yeah, that's what I've been telling folks at the gym...that I just eat a lot of STUFF...I don't see it, but more than one person has commented that I have additional size and definition. Okay. As far as the application goes, I've been using Dermacrine Monday-Friday and Sustain Alpha (which smells like salad dressing!) on the weekends. I'm finishing up my second week with the PP products in a stack which includes PP, SD X-Mass.
    -My Best Friend

24. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I've been telling folks at the gym...that I just eat a lot of STUFF...I don't see it, but more than one person has commented that I have additional size and definition. Okay. As far as the application goes, I've been using Dermacrine Monday-Friday and Sustain Alpha (which smells like salad dressing!) on the weekends. I'm finishing up my second week with the PP products in a stack which includes PP, SD X-Mass.
    Looks good bro

25. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Did you decide to stop the Dermacrine for a couple days or just do the Sustain on a night application?

-Pp
    I decided to use the Sustain Alpha on a night application. I just couldn't stop the Dermacrine it feels just too good. These are good products.

26. I did chest today and my bench was up 10 more pounds again.

27. holy cow

28. I tore some back up today and it felt great. After doing a few sets of pull-ups my forearms were the most swoll they have ever been. I had the best back pump I have ever had today. I am really enjoying my time on this stack and it is only about halfway over. I did notice my BF went up about .5 percent so I am going to dial down the calories just a little. If I could kill a couple pounds of fat and gain 2 to 4 more lbs I would be satisfied with a 12 to 14 lbs gain. I don't know about your gym but there are just a ton of young supple girls with low self esteem begging for some attention. Makes it hard to focus on the IRON sometimes ya know.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I tore some back up today and it felt great. After doing a few sets of pull-ups my forearms were the most swoll they have ever been. I had the best back pump I have ever had today. I am really enjoying my time on this stack and it is only about halfway over. I did notice my BF went up about .5 percent so I am going to dial down the calories just a little. If I could kill a couple pounds of fat and gain 2 to 4 more lbs I would be satisfied with a 12 to 14 lbs gain. I don't know about your gym but there are just a ton of young supple girls with low self esteem begging for some attention. Makes it hard to focus on the IRON sometimes ya know.
    Do what I do and just smile, nod, exhale sharply, and continue your workout...now, if they still are seeking your attention AFTER you're done, then all bets are off. But I pretty much ignore everyone when I'm at the gym, unless they're asking for a spot.
    -My Best Friend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 01:14 PM
  2. sustain alpha and dermacrine
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:34 PM