3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    malou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I took my first blood test yesterday and started the Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day. I will take my second blood test tomorrow and we will see what the results are soon.
    got them yet


  2. New Member
    malou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0

    never mind me but isnt dermacrine and sustain the same can you please explain de diff to me

  3. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0

    sub

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    I weighed msyself this morning at 243 lbs. I am feeling stronger than ever. I think the boys at the gym are wondering how I am increasing my strength so quickly. Um I eat alot of STUFF.

  5. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Dermacrine is a hormonial based product and Sustain Alpha is not. They do share 2 ingredients but they are in different amounts in each product.

    Dermacrine is based on DHEA and Pregnalone. DHEA converts to Testosterone or one of its metabolites via the enzymes in the skin. In essence it is a mild prohormone. It also contains some ingredients to control Estrogen which is also nice while on cycle.

    Sustain Alpha can be used to stimulate testosterone production which makes it good for PCT. The idea to pulse it while on cycle is maintain some ability for the body to produce testosterone and protect HPTA.

    We shall see how it works.

  6. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0

    What do you think about using the Sustain every 10 days while on?

  7. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    I would think that would be better than nothing at all. The suggested method so far is 5 off and 2 on at 10 pumps per on day.

  8. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0

    So do you think that 5 days into "on" would be appropriate for first administration? Im 3 days in, and was waiting till day 10. Comments anyone?

  9. Advanced Member
    bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    So do you think that 5 days into "on" would be appropriate for first administration? Im 3 days in, and was waiting till day 10. Comments anyone?
    Doing it earlier won't hurt anything, i'd think it'd help more, if it makes any difference at all.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  10. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    So do you think that 5 days into "on" would be appropriate for first administration? Im 3 days in, and was waiting till day 10. Comments anyone?
    That would be fine. PP's original theory is to wait 2 weeks then pulse 2 on and then 5 off until the end of the cycle. Others have ask about starting after week 1 and he specified that would be fine and that they are still testing to see what the best protocol is. I did wait 2 weeks before I started the first pulse. If you wait 5 to 7 days that is fine just time it when it is convient for you to dose the Sustain Alpha each week. I will be doing it monday and tuesday of each week.

  11. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0

    Thanks, Im going to compromise on that and see how it feels around day 7, probably wont hurt.

  12. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0

    Great! Let us know what you think!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  13. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I weighed msyself this morning at 243 lbs. I am feeling stronger than ever. I think the boys at the gym are wondering how I am increasing my strength so quickly. Um I eat alot of STUFF.
    Did you decide to stop the Dermacrine for a couple days or just do the Sustain on a night application?

    -Pp

  14. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, that's what I've been telling folks at the gym...that I just eat a lot of STUFF...I don't see it, but more than one person has commented that I have additional size and definition. Okay. As far as the application goes, I've been using Dermacrine Monday-Friday and Sustain Alpha (which smells like salad dressing!) on the weekends. I'm finishing up my second week with the PP products in a stack which includes PP, SD X-Mass.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I've been telling folks at the gym...that I just eat a lot of STUFF...I don't see it, but more than one person has commented that I have additional size and definition. Okay. As far as the application goes, I've been using Dermacrine Monday-Friday and Sustain Alpha (which smells like salad dressing!) on the weekends. I'm finishing up my second week with the PP products in a stack which includes PP, SD X-Mass.
    Looks good bro

  16. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Did you decide to stop the Dermacrine for a couple days or just do the Sustain on a night application?

    -Pp
    I decided to use the Sustain Alpha on a night application. I just couldn't stop the Dermacrine it feels just too good. These are good products.

  17. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    I did chest today and my bench was up 10 more pounds again.

  18. New Member
    malou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0

    holy cow

  19. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    I tore some back up today and it felt great. After doing a few sets of pull-ups my forearms were the most swoll they have ever been. I had the best back pump I have ever had today. I am really enjoying my time on this stack and it is only about halfway over. I did notice my BF went up about .5 percent so I am going to dial down the calories just a little. If I could kill a couple pounds of fat and gain 2 to 4 more lbs I would be satisfied with a 12 to 14 lbs gain. I don't know about your gym but there are just a ton of young supple girls with low self esteem begging for some attention. Makes it hard to focus on the IRON sometimes ya know.

  20. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I tore some back up today and it felt great. After doing a few sets of pull-ups my forearms were the most swoll they have ever been. I had the best back pump I have ever had today. I am really enjoying my time on this stack and it is only about halfway over. I did notice my BF went up about .5 percent so I am going to dial down the calories just a little. If I could kill a couple pounds of fat and gain 2 to 4 more lbs I would be satisfied with a 12 to 14 lbs gain. I don't know about your gym but there are just a ton of young supple girls with low self esteem begging for some attention. Makes it hard to focus on the IRON sometimes ya know.
    Do what I do and just smile, nod, exhale sharply, and continue your workout...now, if they still are seeking your attention AFTER you're done, then all bets are off. But I pretty much ignore everyone when I'm at the gym, unless they're asking for a spot.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  21. New Member
    malou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    there are just a ton of young supple girls with low self esteem begging for some attention. Makes it hard to focus on the IRON sometimes ya know.
    sustain a and derm.

  22. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Lol

  23. New Member
    gettingully1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0

    updates? how is this going?

  24. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    I got my test results back and here they are:

    First Test (10/13/08):

    LH 1.4 U/L
    FSH 2.2 U/L

    Second Test (10/22/08):

    LH 1.9 U/L
    FSH 3.3 U/L

  25. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    The first test is after 2 weeks on cycle before the first Sustain Alpha pulse. The second test is after the third week and 2 days of Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day. Both LH and FSH increased.

  26. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I got my test results back and here they are:

    First Test (10/13/08):

    LH 1.4 U/L
    FSH 2.2 U/L

    Second Test (10/22/08):

    LH 1.9 U/L
    FSH 3.3 U/L
    The Sustain did what it was supposed to, but these results are not as conclusive as we would have liked to see.

    We were hoping that the first test would reveal near undetectable levels of LH & FSH, thus showing that someone who is 99% suppressed can have LH & FSH levels brought back to normal physiological levels with Sustain Alpha.

    I think part of the reason levels where not more dramatically raised (or totally suppressed) is because of the 7,8 benzoflavone content in the Dermacrine, so therefore it was already semi-preventing HPTA suppression by keeping his LH & FSH at semi-normal levels. [thus washing out part of the LH & FSH increase from the Sustain Alpha.

    More testing will have to be done on this… who’s next?

    -Eric

  27. New Member
    angelo212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    303
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    The first test is after 2 weeks on cycle before the first Sustain Alpha pulse. The second test is after the third week and 2 days of Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day. Both LH and FSH increased.
    Subbed

  28. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Interesting view on how the dermacrine may be affecting HPTA suppression. This is another very strong reason to use Dermacrine as a base to any non test cycle like the designers available.

    "Keeps the boys kickin while they are taking a lickin"

  29. New Member
    malou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0

    this thread still alive?

  30. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Yes I posted the testing results a couple of posts up. Today is the last day of my cycle and I will post my final weight tomorrow. I am in fact ready for this cycle to be done with. The last 2 weeks of the cycle my sleep has not been all that great. Noticeable bags under the eyes. Im ready to do PCT and plan my next cycle.

  31. New Member
    gettingully1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0

    interested in hearing how things went. please put up your summary so i can go back to studying!

  32. New Member
    malou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Yes I posted the testing results a couple of posts up. Today is the last day of my cycle and I will post my final weight tomorrow. I am in fact ready for this cycle to be done with. The last 2 weeks of the cycle my sleep has not been all that great. Noticeable bags under the eyes. Im ready to do PCT and plan my next cycle.

  33. New Member
    gettingully1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    133
    Answers
    0

    bump for final summary

  34. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    I gained 8 lbs on the cycle total after I cut some water weight. At one point I was up 12 lbs but I was eating a few more carbs than normal. I tapered my carbs down the last 2 weeks but kept my protein and fats high. I did not gain any weight after the end of week 4 but my strength did continue to go up. My strength on 3 AD was better than Epistane and Creatine. I set PR's for every lift. I feel much harder and more vascular.

    Im not sure if I would do 3 AD again. Its not because of the results as I did get great results. I did not like having to take 20 grams of fat 3 times a day with it. It was a real pain in the ass. I am tired of peanut butter and Olive oil. I literally ate a few jars of natural peanut butter. I have a few cycles under my belt now and I am ready to take the next step.

    I had some trouble sleeping the last 2 weeks of the cycle but it may have been due to stress. They were doing lay offs at work and there was a lot of added preasure to produce.

    I really liked the addition of the Dermacrine and I will make this a staple for any oral cycle.

    I did the Sustain Alpha pulse and the blood tests to prove that it did in fact increase LH and FSH while on cycle. I would like to thank PP for providing the blood tests. I will also make this a staple for any cycle in the future.

  35. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    My PCT consists of:

    Sustain Alpha
    Toco 8
    Endoamp
    Prime
    RPM (really just for pre-workout not really PCT)

  36. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Also I did not notice any sides at all. BP did not go up........sex drive if anything was elevated.

  37. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    I have brewed up my next cycle which most will probably think is nuts but what the hell..................

  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I have brewed up my next cycle which most will probably think is nuts but what the hell..................

    So whats the next cycle???

    1-T???


  39. New Member
    Titanium's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    167
    Answers
    0

    Here is my next stack I have conjured up:

    1-T week 1-6
    M-Drol(superdrol) week 1-2 at 10 mg per day (maybe 20mg?)
    Trenadrol week 2-5 at 60 mg per day

    Pulse Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day for 2 days after 2 weeks and then 5 days off and 2 on till the end of the cycle.

  40. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Here is my next stack I have conjured up:

    1-T week 1-6
    M-Drol(superdrol) week 1-2 at 10 mg per day (maybe 20mg?)
    Trenadrol week 2-5 at 60 mg per day

    Pulse Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day for 2 days after 2 weeks and then 5 days off and 2 on till the end of the cycle.
    'Scuse my ignorance, but what's 1-T and who makes it? And what are you looking for from this particular stack, since you've obviously given it a lot of thought?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:14 PM
  2. sustain alpha and dermacrine
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in