3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Im going to compromise on that and see how it feels around day 7, probably wont hurt.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Great! Let us know what you think!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I weighed msyself this morning at 243 lbs. I am feeling stronger than ever. I think the boys at the gym are wondering how I am increasing my strength so quickly. Um I eat alot of STUFF.
Did you decide to stop the Dermacrine for a couple days or just do the Sustain on a night application?

-Pp

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I've been telling folks at the gym...that I just eat a lot of STUFF...I don't see it, but more than one person has commented that I have additional size and definition. Okay. As far as the application goes, I've been using Dermacrine Monday-Friday and Sustain Alpha (which smells like salad dressing!) on the weekends. I'm finishing up my second week with the PP products in a stack which includes PP, SD X-Mass. :dance:

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I've been telling folks at the gym...that I just eat a lot of STUFF...I don't see it, but more than one person has commented that I have additional size and definition. Okay. As far as the application goes, I've been using Dermacrine Monday-Friday and Sustain Alpha (which smells like salad dressing!) on the weekends. I'm finishing up my second week with the PP products in a stack which includes PP, SD X-Mass. :dance:
Looks good bro:clap2:

Titanium

Awards
Did you decide to stop the Dermacrine for a couple days or just do the Sustain on a night application?

-Pp
I decided to use the Sustain Alpha on a night application. I just couldn't stop the Dermacrine it feels just too good. These are good products.

Titanium

Awards
I did chest today and my bench was up 10 more pounds again. :woohoo:

Titanium

Awards
I tore some back up today and it felt great. After doing a few sets of pull-ups my forearms were the most swoll they have ever been. I had the best back pump I have ever had today. I am really enjoying my time on this stack and it is only about halfway over. I did notice my BF went up about .5 percent so I am going to dial down the calories just a little. If I could kill a couple pounds of fat and gain 2 to 4 more lbs I would be satisfied with a 12 to 14 lbs gain. I don't know about your gym but there are just a ton of young supple girls with low self esteem begging for some attention. Makes it hard to focus on the IRON sometimes ya know.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I tore some back up today and it felt great. After doing a few sets of pull-ups my forearms were the most swoll they have ever been. I had the best back pump I have ever had today. I am really enjoying my time on this stack and it is only about halfway over. I did notice my BF went up about .5 percent so I am going to dial down the calories just a little. If I could kill a couple pounds of fat and gain 2 to 4 more lbs I would be satisfied with a 12 to 14 lbs gain. I don't know about your gym but there are just a ton of young supple girls with low self esteem begging for some attention. Makes it hard to focus on the IRON sometimes ya know.
Do what I do and just smile, nod, exhale sharply, and continue your workout...now, if they still are seeking your attention AFTER you're done, then all bets are off. But I pretty much ignore everyone when I'm at the gym, unless they're asking for a spot.

Titanium

Awards
I got my test results back and here they are:

First Test (10/13/08):

LH 1.4 U/L
FSH 2.2 U/L

Second Test (10/22/08):

LH 1.9 U/L
FSH 3.3 U/L

Titanium

Awards
The first test is after 2 weeks on cycle before the first Sustain Alpha pulse. The second test is after the third week and 2 days of Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day. Both LH and FSH increased.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got my test results back and here they are:

First Test (10/13/08):

LH 1.4 U/L
FSH 2.2 U/L

Second Test (10/22/08):

LH 1.9 U/L
FSH 3.3 U/L
The Sustain did what it was supposed to, but these results are not as conclusive as we would have liked to see.

We were hoping that the first test would reveal near undetectable levels of LH & FSH, thus showing that someone who is 99% suppressed can have LH & FSH levels brought back to normal physiological levels with Sustain Alpha.

I think part of the reason levels where not more dramatically raised (or totally suppressed) is because of the 7,8 benzoflavone content in the Dermacrine, so therefore it was already semi-preventing HPTA suppression by keeping his LH & FSH at semi-normal levels. [thus washing out part of the LH & FSH increase from the Sustain Alpha.

More testing will have to be done on this… who’s next?

-Eric

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
The first test is after 2 weeks on cycle before the first Sustain Alpha pulse. The second test is after the third week and 2 days of Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day. Both LH and FSH increased.
Subbed

Titanium

Awards
Interesting view on how the dermacrine may be affecting HPTA suppression. This is another very strong reason to use Dermacrine as a base to any non test cycle like the designers available.

"Keeps the boys kickin while they are taking a lickin"

Titanium

Awards
Yes I posted the testing results a couple of posts up. Today is the last day of my cycle and I will post my final weight tomorrow. I am in fact ready for this cycle to be done with. The last 2 weeks of the cycle my sleep has not been all that great. Noticeable bags under the eyes. Im ready to do PCT and plan my next cycle.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
interested in hearing how things went. please put up your summary so i can go back to studying!

malou

malou

Awards
Yes I posted the testing results a couple of posts up. Today is the last day of my cycle and I will post my final weight tomorrow. I am in fact ready for this cycle to be done with. The last 2 weeks of the cycle my sleep has not been all that great. Noticeable bags under the eyes. Im ready to do PCT and plan my next cycle.
:head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head:

Titanium

Awards
I gained 8 lbs on the cycle total after I cut some water weight. At one point I was up 12 lbs but I was eating a few more carbs than normal. I tapered my carbs down the last 2 weeks but kept my protein and fats high. I did not gain any weight after the end of week 4 but my strength did continue to go up. My strength on 3 AD was better than Epistane and Creatine. I set PR's for every lift. I feel much harder and more vascular.

Im not sure if I would do 3 AD again. Its not because of the results as I did get great results. I did not like having to take 20 grams of fat 3 times a day with it. It was a real pain in the ass. I am tired of peanut butter and Olive oil. I literally ate a few jars of natural peanut butter. I have a few cycles under my belt now and I am ready to take the next step.

I had some trouble sleeping the last 2 weeks of the cycle but it may have been due to stress. They were doing lay offs at work and there was a lot of added preasure to produce.

I really liked the addition of the Dermacrine and I will make this a staple for any oral cycle.

I did the Sustain Alpha pulse and the blood tests to prove that it did in fact increase LH and FSH while on cycle. I would like to thank PP for providing the blood tests. I will also make this a staple for any cycle in the future.

Titanium

Awards
My PCT consists of:

Sustain Alpha
Toco 8
Endoamp
Prime
RPM (really just for pre-workout not really PCT)

Titanium

Awards
Also I did not notice any sides at all. BP did not go up........sex drive if anything was elevated.

Titanium

Awards
I have brewed up my next cycle which most will probably think is nuts but what the hell..................

Titanium

Awards
Here is my next stack I have conjured up:

1-T week 1-6
M-Drol(superdrol) week 1-2 at 10 mg per day (maybe 20mg?)
Trenadrol week 2-5 at 60 mg per day

Pulse Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day for 2 days after 2 weeks and then 5 days off and 2 on till the end of the cycle.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

1-T week 1-6

Pulse Sustain Alpha at 10 pumps per day for 2 days after 2 weeks and then 5 days off and 2 on till the end of the cycle.
'Scuse my ignorance, but what's 1-T and who makes it? And what are you looking for from this particular stack, since you've obviously given it a lot of thought?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

I should have known, Eric! It sounds interesting...but I don't have the cash right now! I am interested in buying two bottles in a couple of weeks, seeing as how, after viewing the thread, I'd need 7-8 pumps because I'm a mofo who's over 300 lbs. By the way, the Dermacrine seemed to have worked pretty well in my stack..but i did get a bit of gyno. Guess next time I'll have to use drier compounds.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

1-T week 1-6

Thats gonna make for a good stack. i would just stick with 10mg per day
Are you gonna log this??

Titanium

Awards
shouldnt base levels be taken as well??
I would have liked to do that as well but I was provided only 2 tests. Another thing I would have liked to do was get a full panel to see how much testosterone is actually released from the increase in LH and FSH. You could spend over a $1000 on blood test for one cycle if you wanted to or I could just do 3 or 4 cycles with that money.