Epi cycle

joerama

Awards
started my epi cycle 12days now and still no gains worth noticeing as yet.
anyone here know if i will get any strength gains off my epi and when will i start noticing the changes?
my diet is fine and am eating 4500kcals and 200g protein a day.
anyone help me out?
thanks

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
christ...another one thinking epi is a wonder drug

Mikey13

Awards
Not sure if you documented this in another thread but what are your stats? How much Epi are you taking? What is your diet?
200g of protein is only 800kcal that leaves 3700kcal and if you are even pro/carb that still leaves 2900 kcals. But I could be wrong.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
christ...another one thinking epi is a wonder drug

wow....ur a total As*, to the op- up ur protein and do a search on epi. there are many,many logs and threads where u will find the info you are looking for. but, in a nutshell...yes u should be noticing something.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow....ur a total As*, to the op- up ur protein and do a search on epi. there are many,many logs and threads where u will find the info you are looking for. but, in a nutshell...yes u should be noticing something.

He is right. To many people pop these things and expect to be Arnold in a week. It does not happen that way. 112 days is still to early to be judging the Epi. Diet and training are going to be the biggest thing is determining the success of the cycle.:head:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no neither of you are right, 12 days into an epi cycle and no strength gains and no size gains at all???? its time to address the diet and training routines. he never asked why he wasnt arnold, he said he made no gains at all. now, should diet have been down before he started....yes, but this is no reason to be a cocksmoker.
its cool to joke around or give someone a hard time, but his comment was just really rude. He could have been a lot more tactfull. I see this a lot, where u boardrats will be jerks to someone who doesnt have the knowledge theat u do. get a life

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no neither of you are right, 12 days into an epi cycle and no strength gains and no size gains at all???? its time to address the diet and training routines. he never asked why he wasnt arnold, he said he made no gains at all. now, should diet have been down before he started....yes, but this is no reason to be a cocksmoker.
its cool to joke around or give someone a hard time, but his comment was just really rude. He could have been a lot more tactfull. I see this a lot, where u boardrats will be jerks to someone who doesnt have the knowledge theat u do. get a life
Bro I was not giving him a hard time 12 days into a epi cycle you are not giving it enough time. I never said he was expecting to look like Arnold I said some people expect this and then when it does not work say the product is **** when in fact it was thr diet and training. I do not have time to make exchanges with you. To the OP give it more time make sure the diet and training are spot on and the gains should happen. Best of luck bro:head:

joerama

Awards
9am bowl of porridge, 3weetabix, whey shake, multivit

11.30 chicken breast sandwedge x2 with salad

2.00 protein shake, bannana

4.00 train

5.00 whey shake

7.00 steak onion veg, brown pasta with ragu sauce or chicken breast

10.00 tuna bake patato with fruit.

i am taking 30mg a day with 2 liv-52

traing 4 days a week

i did not say anythin about bein arnie and about being a miracle drug, i asked for adive to help my cycle because no gains were being made.
thank you to the people who didnt think they where keyboard warriors and bite my head off.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I noticed recomp and strength gains after 3 weeks. I noticed nothing up until about week 3 so just be patient. When it starts working its good stuff.

Dens228

Awards
How much do you weigh?
Unless you weigh 140, 200 grams of protein is low IMHO.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Agreed I say give it another week and you should be seeing gains.

Mikey13

Awards
Also try getting in another meal. I dont' like the baked potato so late in the night, but that is just me.
I, myself would try to get a meal pro/carb ~30 min pre-workout, and getting in 60-80grams of carbs with your post-workout shake.

Just my $0.02

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Agreed I say give it another week and you should be seeing gains.
He speaks the truth. Just got back from the gym and weighed in at 209. I am 3 1/2 weeks in at 40mg a day and started epi at a weight of 198. Best part of epi...absolutely no sides.

joerama

Awards
wow really?
whats your diet like man please explain.
any strength increase?
when you start noticing gains?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
wow really?
whats your diet like man please explain.
any strength increase?
when you start noticing gains?
My diet is basically clean with one cheat day (usually sunday - pizza, burgers, something like that). Around my workouts is usually a bowl of oatmeal and a whey shake, hit the gym, then 75gr wms w/ whey. I taper carbs down until the end of the day. I am eating approx. 3000-3200 kcal per day. My fats come from either lean meats (turkey burgers) fish oil or cla. I have put on muscle with minimal if any fat gain. I noticed a recomp effect about 3 weeks in (more vascularity in the shoulders and arms).

I am 3 1/2 weeks in now, and just got on the scale for the first time in over 2 weeks and have put on approx. 11lbs. However, this weight was taken after eating 3 meals so I will weigh again tomorrow morning on an empty stomach to better gauge. The only other supp I am using at the moment is RPM pre-workout on workout days only. I am working out tues/thurs/sat using a HST/DC hybrid routine that I developed myself. Strength increases I noticed about 2 weeks in, but I was steadily progressing prior to this cycle. The weights are just going up easier now. I will finish out next week then begin pct (nolva 20/20/10/10, anabolic innovations post cycle support, and then lean extreme starting day 15 of pct. I will also being using Cordygen5, xtend, and Primaforce pro-liver.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Just another note whenever running a pro hormone/steroid I try not to take any other supps that could skew the results, which is why i am not using creatine or any bcaas right now.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

4.00 train

5.00 whey shake

traing 4 days a week

i did not say anythin about bein arnie and about being a miracle drug, i asked for adive to help my cycle because no gains were being made.
thank you to the people who didnt think they where keyboard warriors and bite my head off.
I don't think that's 4500 calories unless your shakes are some crazy abomination.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards

4.00 train

5.00 whey shake

traing 4 days a week

I don't think that's 4500 calories unless your shakes are some crazy abomination.
Agreed, I dont think thats enough calories bro. Looks like it may be around 3 maybe 3500k to me. This is an example of my diet when i was on my epi Cycle... Its 5000k . Yeah it looks like only 500 more than what your eating but i find it a little hard to believe your getting 4500 on that diet. You should try using fitday.com, Thats where i pulled my numbers from. Heres an example of what a Accuratly calculated 5k day looks like.

2 Cups Oatmeal ( Blended in shakes)
2x Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Cups Non Fat Milk
4 Scoops Whey
3 TableSpoons Olive Oil (in Shakes)
6 Cups Broccoli
1 Romane Heart
1 Banana
4 Table Spoons of Peunut Butter
3 Cups Mashed Potatoes
Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
3 Cans of Tuna
6 Cups of Brown Rice
--------------------
422P
550C (little higher than i wanted)
96F

I think you have a good base of foods you just need to eat more. When i started getting my cals up to about this, thats when epi really kicked in for me, Around day 14-15. I was in the same position, wondering why i wasnt gaining. Once you increase Calories i bet you will start to see more gains. One thing that helped me was making like 750--100 Cal Shakes. 2 Scoops Whey, Either Nonfat Milk or water, 1-2 Tablespoons of Penut Butter or honey, 1 Cup of Oatmeal, and 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil. Blend it. I got on of those Hand Blenders from target for like 20 bucks, It was my best friend. Try that. These shakes help but make sure you Getting Majority from REAL FOOD!!! Plus its super important your getting at least 8 hours of sleep. 10 is the sweet spot for me. For me that helped so much. But id try that and then in about a week if you havent noticed anything let us know. Keep it up though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what brand of epi?

any boost in libido?

12 days in i didnt notice anything except a crazy sex drive. And i mean CRAZY :fool2: :chick: