Need Some Anabolic Advice

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
I'm new to the whole thread-posting, but I've been reading for a month or so. I'm 28 and I'm about 6 weeks into a 12-week body transformation program and it's going really well (down 30lbs so far with substantial muscle gains). I I'm taking every amino acid and vitamin under the sun, which I'm sure are help, but I want a good sized push, so that by the end of these 12 weeks I'm not a whole bunch of loose skin. Just want to know if anyone might be able to point me in the direction of some good/great anabolics.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What's your bf% and how long have you been resistance training?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm new to the whole thread-posting, but I've been reading for a month or so. I'm 28 and I'm about 6 weeks into a 12-week body transformation program and it's going really well (down 30lbs so far with substantial muscle gains). I I'm taking every amino acid and vitamin under the sun, which I'm sure are help, but I want a good sized push, so that by the end of these 12 weeks I'm not a whole bunch of loose skin. Just want to know if anyone might be able to point me in the direction of some good/great anabolics.
M-drol will give you plenty of muscle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

whats ur BF% and how long have u been training? answer these and we can go from there

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
M-drol will give you plenty of muscle.
dont take this advice....

anwser the the questions and you will get some great advice from there.

These products carry a lot of responsibilty and risk a consequence, espeially ones like superdrol.... m-drol....if used as a first one. Usually there are better ways to go than even steroids.

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
I've been training on and off for about 10 years, but I never had the determination until about a year ago. I've been going BALLS TO THE WALL for 6 weeks now. My starting BFP was around 30% but I haven't had it checked for 6 weeks. If I had to make a guesstimate I would say low 20%. I want to drop another 35 lbs and/or get to 8% (which ever comes first). I know I have a lot of work to do, but I'm never afraid to work my ass off. My family hasn't seen me in 2 years, and I'm about to see them in 7 weeks, so I wanna freak them out by getting as freakish as I can. Am I just being unrealistic?

Jetta

Awards
Take it all the way down. Get lean, refine your diet/workouts. Maybe others will disagree but I think taking gear is about the worst possible thing you could do at 20+ bodyfat.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
gear is just unhealthy for ppl 18%BF+. keep going with ur diet and lose the weight first.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
I've been training on and off for about 10 years, but I never had the determination until about a year ago. I've been going BALLS TO THE WALL for 6 weeks now. My starting BFP was around 30% but I haven't had it checked for 6 weeks. If I had to make a guesstimate I would say low 20%. I want to drop another 35 lbs and/or get to 8% (which ever comes first). I know I have a lot of work to do, but I'm never afraid to work my ass off. My family hasn't seen me in 2 years, and I'm about to see them in 7 weeks, so I wanna freak them out by getting as freakish as I can. Am I just being unrealistic?
Go balls to the wall another year andd you can think about using aas.

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
I'll do that then. I eat pretty damn healthy now. I take in between 2300 and 2700 cal per day and I am basically using this program (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/robson_newyearguide2.htm) I found to get as healthy as I can. I figure by the time the 12 week thing is done I won't have to worry about eating garbage like I used to. Thanks guys I appreciate the advice. I'll stick with it and stay motivated.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
I'll do that then. I eat pretty damn healthy now. I take in between 2300 and 2700 cal per day and I am basically using this program (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/robson_newyearguide2.htm) I found to get as healthy as I can. I figure by the time the 12 week thing is done I won't have to worry about eating garbage like I used to. Thanks guys I appreciate the advice. I'll stick with it and stay motivated.
You've got the right attitude!

Stick with what's working for now, and when things start to slow down...Just change things up!

Naturally the body is capable of getting pretty built, many jump the gun and use aas to early which in fact just sets them back if training,diet are not in order first.

Finding out what works for you and learning to grow naturally will make it all the better when you finally decide to go the aas route.

:dance:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I second that!

JAGShaw

JAGShaw

Awards
This site is the best thing I've been associated with in a long ****in' time. Thank you all for your help