spawn or mass tabs?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i want to run another cycle to bulk up what would you guys recommend?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are a lot of folks that have had incredible luck with mass tabs!

I'm not a fan of mutt designers...stacks in a pill. Spawn is a combo of Epi and Tren...if you don't know how you'll react to each compound then I would be sure to run them indivudually first.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info delsorob!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP bud!

I'm sure there will be pleanty of folks to chime in on this.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
there are a lot of folks that have had incredible luck with mass tabs!

I'm not a fan of mutt designers...stacks in a pill. Spawn is a combo of Epi and Tren...if you don't know how you'll react to each compound then I would be sure to run them indivudually first.
I agree with this. If you want Epi and "tren" I would buy them separately so you can control the dose of each.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Methylated steroid concoctions are just an issue waiting to happen. If you are choosing from those two, Mass Tabs.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
check my log , mass tabs were not a bulk steroid , at least for me

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
mass tabs are also very expensive. you could get similar gains from pplex or sdrol. what is your designer experience?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
mass tabs are also very expensive. you could get similar gains from pplex or sdrol. what is your designer experience?
ive trid halo-drol,mmv2,m1d,1-andro,mass tabs as of now!and you?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
ive trid halo-drol,mmv2,m1d,1-andro,mass tabs as of now!and you?
i was asking your exp. to guage how well you would respond to the aforementioned compounds.

if the choice were spawn or mass tabs, Id go with mass tabs. Spawn only has 8mg of epi per cap. That is a pretty weak dose. It has 30mg of the "tren." At 3 caps, you've got 90mg of "tren" and only 24 mg of epi. I don't like the ratio.

Both compounds are expensive as all hell.

You look like you've got some experience in the designer dept. If you don't want to run mass tabs again, you can buy the epi and "tren" separate, or try some other compound.

On another note, It looks like MaxLMG is back in the clone Tren 13-ethyl (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one) there's pretty solid wet gains here too.

good luck with whatever you decide

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i was asking your exp. to guage how well you would respond to the aforementioned compounds.

if the choice were spawn or mass tabs, Id go with mass tabs. Spawn only has 8mg of epi per cap. That is a pretty weak dose. It has 30mg of the "tren." At 3 caps, you've got 90mg of "tren" and only 24 mg of epi. I don't like the ratio.

Both compounds are expensive as all hell.

You look like you've got some experience in the designer dept. If you don't want to run mass tabs again, you can buy the epi and "tren" separate, or try some other compound.

On another note, It looks like MaxLMG is back in the clone Tren 13-ethyl (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one) there's pretty solid wet gains here too.

good luck with whatever you decide
tren sounds good for me.i think ill try it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6