Clen Question

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Im looking at taking some clen for cutting. Ive been searching around for this but cant seem to find a good answer... My dosing would probably be as follows. Im wondering, as far as timing on the dosages, once i get above 20 a day should i split it am and afternoon dosage?? Or take it all at once. Like when i get up to 100 a day should i take all of it AM pre-meal and cardio or what?
Day1: 20mcgs
Day2: 20
Day3: 40
Day4: 60
Day5: 80
Day6:80
Day7: 100
Day8: 100
Day9: 100
Day10: 100
Day11: 100
Day12: 80
Day13: 80
Day14: 60

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yes, after you get your mcgs up a bit, split the doses into two times a day...morning and late afternoon.

holy

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Yes, after you get your mcgs up a bit, split the doses into two times a day...morning and late afternoon.

holy
+1

I can't hang with only doing a single clen dose...I crash in the evening...

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
With clen's half life of 20-30 hours, there's really no point to split up the doses, in my mind.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
With clen's half life of 20-30 hours, there's really no point to split up the doses, in my mind.
In theory yes, but what I've found for me is that I need to split the doses up to keep even energy levels all day.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey holy, i just got back up to weight but with some fat hanging around unfortunately.. Could i use clen to help burn off excess fat and retain my muscle mass? Im in a whole heap of trouble at the moment as i just found out im to be playing a movie role as a underground fighter which means no shirt, ive also aquired minor gyno that director doesnt know about and have about a months time to tone back up, am I fked or is it possible to drop that fat, including chest fat.?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
hey holy, i just got back up to weight but with some fat hanging around unfortunately.. Could i use clen to help burn off excess fat and retain my muscle mass? Im in a whole heap of trouble at the moment as i just found out im to be playing a movie role as a underground fighter which means no shirt, ive also aquired minor gyno that director doesnt know about and have about a months time to tone back up, am I fked or is it possible to drop that fat, including chest fat.?
Well how fked you are depends on exactly how much you need to lose...clen wont do it by itself, but it certainly can help out bunches...Its also anticatabolic so it wont eat muscle tissue, so thats a plus for ya. If you're lucky, maybe its not gyno and just fatty tissue around the pecs that will come off. With just a month to go though, you dont have time to play around.

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Clen is another example of why you cant sometimes rely on the paperwork, but actual trial and error...I almost always get the same complaint with clen....users crash later in the day. By splitting the dose up, it helps to alleviate that crash. Of course, as you said, on paper it looks like that shouldnt happen.

holy

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Clen is another example of why you cant sometimes rely on the paperwork, but actual trial and error...I almost always get the same complaint with clen....users crash later in the day. By splitting the dose up, it helps to alleviate that crash. Of course, as you said, on paper it looks like that shouldnt happen.

holy
Lucky i've never everienced any crash, caffeine on the other hand I need to keep level throughout the day to keepin from coming down.