Methyl-E/Havoc/Epistane

KingLeonidas

KingLeonidas

Awards
I recently went to my doctor for puffy and irritated nipples, 2 months after a Methyl-E cycle.

He told me if I brought him the bottle he would have his Pharmaceutical Technicians (and whoever was the head of the department) do some research on the compound.

Apparently with Methyl-E (probably Havoc and Epistane as well) there are 2 possible pathways. One is more anabolic where the other is estrogenic. Most of the time it is anabolic, but there are some people where it takes the estrogenic pathway in (probably why some people say these products caused/irritated gyno instead of reducting it). In any event he believed it would resolve itself in time (irritation is already gone after 2 weeks...all blood work came back normal)

Not sure if this had been said or not? Thoughts?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see studies proving that.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see studies proving that.
I would like you to provide studies dis-proving that. Thank you.:)

This is not me taking a personal dig against you but merely using your logic and challenge back to you. It's always easy to throw in "let me see the studies", even with that, just because something has some Dr. etc saying "this kind of looks like how it happened for us as well" doesn't make it the be all, end off of everything. What works IRL doesn't neccessarily have a corresponding 'study'. My only point :) Pemb, may have thought I had a problem with you but, I don't sorry.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I recently went to my doctor for puffy and irritated nipples, 2 months after a Methyl-E cycle.

He told me if I brought him the bottle he would have his Pharmaceutical Technicians (and whoever was the head of the department) do some research on the compound.

Apparently with Methyl-E (probably Havoc and Epistane as well) there are 2 possible pathways. One is more anabolic where the other is estrogenic. Most of the time it is anabolic, but there are some people where it takes the estrogenic pathway in (probably why some people say these products caused/irritated gyno instead of reducting it). In any event he believed it would resolve itself in time (irritation is already gone after 2 weeks...all blood work came back normal)

Not sure if this had been said or not? Thoughts?

did you not pct?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's pretty unexpected but would explain why it has caused gyno

I had previously been informed that gyno caused by epithio products was a result of estrogen rebound post cycle, because estrogen is so suppressed during cycle (and further suppressed during PCT bc everyone uses nolva), so it rebounds.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty unexpected but would explain why it has caused gyno

I had previously been informed that gyno caused by epithio products was a result of estrogen rebound post cycle, because estrogen is so suppressed during cycle (and further suppressed during PCT bc everyone uses nolva), so it rebounds.
That was my understanding also...but always open to more interesting theories :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would like you to provide studies dis-proving that. Thank you.:)

This is not me taking a personal dig against you but merely using your logic and challenge back to you. It's always easy to throw in "let me see the studies", even with that, just because something has some Dr. etc saying "this kind of looks like how it happened for us as well" doesn't make it the be all, end off of everything. What works IRL doesn't neccessarily have a corresponding 'study'. My only point :) Pemb, may have thought I had a problem with you but, I don't sorry.
I didn't take it that way. I was also not knocking anything. I was just curious to see if there was any studies that showed what he was claiming. I'm sure there isn't being how new it is. I just think the different pathways idea for causing gyno is caused by what you and the OP just spoke of.....estrogen rebound. And I don't think that we fully understand how that works yet and there is alot more study that needs to be done on that issue.