E-Stane is working!

NAS

NAS

Awards
or something, anyway thought I would share my surprise with others about CEL's E-Stane(first epithio clone ive tried). I am on day 5 at 20mg, 10 pre 10 later in the day. Well I havnt really changed my diet and when I weighed myself today I found that I am up 4-5 lbs since starting this cycle. This weight gain is pretty impressive for only 5 days in as well as I feel more muscle endurance than before. I figure that on a good day I am getting 3700+cal, 330 protein, 415 carbs. Excited to see what the next week holds when I go to 30mg/day, I dont think my goal of 215 is going to be hard:woohoo:

6'1 212.8lbs

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Good stuff NAS.

Are you using any supports? What's your PCT look like?

Who negged this thread anyway?

NAS

NAS

Awards
Good stuff NAS.

Are you using any supports? What's your PCT look like?

Who negged this thread anyway?
Of course! hawthorn, milk thistle, fish oil, saw palm, L carnitine, glutamine, vit C, multi

I am going to use AX pct then finish a bottle of Inhibit E I have left over while continuing suport supps, retain 2, adding Blue Up and Green Mag.
Past cycles have all gone well so I decided to not use a serm this time based on experience, questions and research, and yes I know I should always have one on hand

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Of course! hawthorn, milk thistle, fish oil, saw palm, L carnitine, glutamine, vit C, multi

I am going to use AX pct then finish a bottle of Inhibit E I have left over while continuing suport supps, retain 2, adding Blue Up and Green Mag.
Past cycles have all gone well so I decided to not use a serm this time based on experience, questions and research, and yes I know I should always have one on hand
you need to read up on a proper pct, bro! because what ur using will not cut it and it wont be good for you!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what you mean by "it wont be good for you" I assume you are refering to my decission to not use a serm? This was posted in PCT forum awhile back
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/102333-cel-e-stane.html

sorry if i came off like a ass hole... my bad. it's just my opinion that a serm is needed 90% of the time. on the other hand i dont believe in dosing serms extra high like most do... for example nolva instead of dosing it at 20 everyday i would dose it 10 everyday. wow i really went off track there... ADD!

back to what i was saying... just my opinion, but i feel that a AI will not be enough for you to get your boys and endo system going again. i would at least invest in some Anabolic innovations pcs or PP's sustain alpha.

Respect
GJJ

NAS

NAS

Awards
I do think I will get some clomid to have on hand as torem is out of my price range and the moment which I would prefore but owell

NAS

NAS

Awards
weighed myself today 215.2, leg day, I got back pumps pretty bad today and I think I had some kidney pain during the day, 4days @30mg 20pre 10post. Just a little update if anyone is interested

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
weighed myself today 215.2, leg day, I got back pumps pretty bad today and I think I had some kidney pain during the day, 4days @30mg 20pre 10post. Just a little update if anyone is interested

Keep gaining..eat,train,eat,train

Good Luck

:dance:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20 pre, then 10 post? How many hours are between?
A more spaced out protocol would suffice better benefits, IMO