Epistane cycle = Gyno Reduction ???

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Hey guys i have read a few logs when people run epi there gyno actually reduces and in some cases gets rid of it. Has this happened to anyone ??? If so what dose and how long was ya cycle ???

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
the cycle that people run is usually 20mgs for one bottle. in some it can reduce gyno...it can even aggravate in some

mattakaspeedy

Awards
I never said i was and i dont have any gyno. I just read it and wondered if it was true. So dont assume :head:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said i was and i dont have any gyno. I just read it and wondered if it was true. So dont assume :head:
Who is assuming anything? You asked a question and I answered that all

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
NO NO NO

Not true. I can assure you the majority of the people who claim epi cured their gyno didnt have GYNO in first place. Self diagnosis from a youtube video and google images does not substitute for a doctor's diagnosis. There are a number of things that can manifest symptoms similar to gyno.

The entire basis for the companies who market epi as a cure all for gyno is an article from a few years ago that found that the non methylated version of epi reduced gyno. There is no evidence that the methylated form (epi as we know it) retained these same characteristics. It (epi) is a steroid and it has no place in the PCT timeframe.

Seems a little counterintuitive to run a steroid to get rid of a side effect of another steroid eh? ;)

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i have never seen any reduction of gyno with it, in fact i think it still can aggravate a little depending on dose.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
i have never seen any reduction of gyno with it, in fact i think it still can aggravate a little depending on dose.
Yep.

Epi is a steroid, which causes suppression of your natural testosterone. The possibility for it to aggrivate it exists. I got a lump of something on my epi cycle but I was really pushing the limit in terms of cycle length and dosage.

ajensen11

Awards
NO NO NO

Not true. I can assure you the majority of the people who claim epi cured their gyno didnt have GYNO in first place. Self diagnosis from a youtube video and google images does not substitute for a doctor's diagnosis. There are a number of things that can manifest symptoms similar to gyno.

The entire basis for the companies who market epi as a cure all for gyno is an article from a few years ago that found that the non methylated version of epi reduced gyno. There is no evidence that the methylated form (epi as we know it) retained these same characteristics. It (epi) is a steroid and it has no place in the PCT timeframe.

Seems a little counterintuitive to run a steroid to get rid of a side effect of another steroid eh? ;)

Well good thing I didnt listen to people like you. I used Epi after Letro did little to nothing after 4-5 weeks. Epi got rid of it, yes real gyno, in 4 weeks ran at regular dosage, like 30mg (lost my data due to comp reformat).

Why not give it a try (outside of PCT)? Hmm...that or surgery....tough decision.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for what its worth, Epi aggrivated the shyt outta my gyno. Wasnt even the lump type, also had me lactating

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen people say this, my cycle of Havoc aggitated my nipples when I got to 40MG's but was easily remedied with letro.

ajensen11

Awards
Ive seen people say this, my cycle of Havoc activated my nipples when I got to 40MG's but was easily remedied with letro.
Weird, 'cause Letro didnt do a god damn thing. I got rid of more with ATD.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Weird, 'cause Letro didnt do a god damn thing. I got rid of more with ATD.
I dunno bro, a little letro, 1 MG and it was taken care of, I dosed 1MG EOD for 6 days (3MG total) to be sure to keep it away, but the letro had the agitation gone for me after the first use.

ajensen11

Awards
I dunno bro, a little letro, 1 MG and it was taken care of, I dosed 1MG EOD for 6 days (3MG total) to be sure to keep it away, but the letro had the agitation gone for me after the first use.
How early did you start dosing? Im pretty sure (coming from memory) that I tapered up to 1mg ED and ran that for like 10 days and then tapered back down. But this is after trying other things, like a bottle of nolva.