My Dbol + Epi cycle

str1

str1

Awards
This will be a log of my cycle of Dbol + Epi. Earlier this year I experienced some chronic muscle soreness/swelling/fatigue in my arms, my forearms, biceps and parts of my shoulders would swell up and would be semi-paralyzed with pulsing pain, after only 1-2 4 minute grappling rounds, or 3-4 pullups/chinups. I took a couple of weeks off from training, a couple of weeks turned into around 4. Now I've been at the gym for 6 weeks getting back on track, only daring 1-2 judo sessions per week as I felt some symptoms returning. I decided I would try a mild dbol cycle to see how it would work for injury prevention, and since I still have more than half a bottle of epi around, and it's a class I steroid (isn't it?) I figured I'd throw some in, and see if it helps me get some minor gains while at it. Also I'm guessing the anti-e properties of it might reduce the water weight of the dbol.

I am a fan of mild cycles, and my experience with havoc and epi before were exactly that: mild but noticable gains: increased vascularity, increased strength, and slow but steady lean mass gain. This time the aim is different, but the idea is similar, modest goals, modest dosage.

My stats:

Years training: 3
Previous AAS experience: a 4 week havoc cycle, a 3 week epi cycle, cut short due to joint creakage.
Cycle goal: injury prevention, hopefully +5-10lb and a little strength increase.
Height: 1.90cm
Starting weight: 96kg (~210lb)

Dosing system:
10mg Dbol around noon
10mg Dbol + 10mg epi 1-2 hours before lifting/judo

PCT:
My previous experiences with epi have not required PCT beyond tribulus and resveratrol, so that's what I'm planning to do now. Before I've used 1600mg of resveratrol for the first 5 days, then tapered it down to 600mg, by decreasing it by 200mg every two days, so 120 200mg caps last me for 20 days, at the same time taking scitec tribu-x at 4 caps per day. This is something I grabbed out of my ass, and worked for me twice so far (no shutdown, no decreased libido). I do however have nolva on hand, just in case.
Throughout PCT I will be taking silymarin at 600mg per day.

Supplements:
NOW Eco-Green Multivitamin
Fish Oil (3 tbsp /day)
Silymarin 600mg
Zinc 60mg
Saw palmetto berry extr. 160mg
Pygeum Africanum Bark extr. 10mg
Stinging nettle root extr. 250mg
Pumpkin seed oil 950mg
Cissus 40% ketosterones 2000mg
Taurine 5000mg
Animal flex, 1 dose per day

One thing that I've been thinking of adding is hawthorn berry extract, but I'm not sure if my BP will be a problem at such low doses. If however I up the epi to 20mg ed, then I'm thinking BP could be an issue.

Before judo training I usually take 2 tsp. of BCAA powder, and afterwards I have 1-2 scoops of Torrent PWO mix, depending on how much grappling I did.

Before lifting I usually take nothing, except perhaps a strong cup of coffee. After lifting I have 3 scoops of torrent, and sometimes if I'm feeling run down I'll take one of the scoops and sip it during my training.

My diet is basically to taper off carbs as the day progresses (with the exception of PWO for lifting), I'll have 3-4 proper meals which I try to keep clean, and 1-2 whey/casein protein (50-60g) shakes per day as well.

Started on the 11th of august. So today is day 4.

The week has been quite grueling due to work, and I didn't train on monday/tuesday. Wednesday was judo, I was feeling strong and no joint pains. Today was a lifting session, and I felt the wide pullups and the db bench was pretty good: managed 2x8 working set with 75lb dumbbells, another 5 rep set using the same weight, and one drop set with 60lb db's.

I'll do my best to document how it goes, any suggestions welcome and appreciated. I will do my best to listen to my body and see how it reacts.

Thanks if you've read this far, and I hope this will prove of help to someone, hopefully me included :head: :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided I would try a mild dbol cycle to see how it would work for injury prevention, and since I still have more than half a bottle of epi around, and it's a class I steroid (isn't it?) I figured I'd throw some in, and see if it helps me get some minor gains while at it. Also I'm guessing the anti-e properties of it might reduce the water weight of the dbol.

I am a fan of mild cycles, and my experience with havoc and epi before were exactly that: mild but noticable gains: increased vascularity, increased strength, and slow but steady lean mass gain. This time the aim is different, but the idea is similar, modest goals, modest dosage.
Cycle goal: injury prevention, hopefully +5-10lb and a little strength increase.
Dosing system:
10mg Dbol around noon
10mg Dbol + 10mg epi 1-2 hours before lifting/judo

PCT:
My previous experiences with epi have not required PCT beyond tribulus and resveratrol, so that's what I'm planning to do now. Before I've used 1600mg of resveratrol for the first 5 days, then tapered it down to 600mg, by decreasing it by 200mg every two days, so 120 200mg caps last me for 20 days, at the same time taking scitec tribu-x at 4 caps per day. This is something I grabbed out of my ass, and worked for me twice so far (no shutdown, no decreased libido). I do however have nolva on hand, just in case.
Thanks if you've read this far, and I hope this will prove of help to someone, hopefully me included :head: :D
Subbed!! This is going to be very interesting to observe. You're using the Epi for the exact same reason that I used it on my last 2 cycles. For its anti-e properties and to help keep wetter compounds like D-Bol and Phera drier than normal. And it worked extremely well in this aspect. And you experienced dry creaky joints from your Epi only run, so the addition of D-Bol will provide you with some extra estrogen to lube those joints and help you push more weight. I think you'll need to bump it on up to 20 mg. however. 10 mg. just isn't much as it is pretty mild after all. And if it were me, for PCT I would use a small dose of that Nolva. Maybe just 10 mg. each night. Good luck on this cycle and I'm here for the entire ride!! Give It Hela Bro!! :head:

str1

str1

Awards
Thanks for the interest thundergod, I think I might end up with 20mg of epi as well, and in that case I'll go with your PCT suggestion :)

factoryracer

Awards
hey bud, ill be keeping track of the log, looks good, im currently on a dbol cycle as well....but i wanna see how yours goes as well

thanks for taking the time to do this

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'd take the 20 of dbol at the same time, but who really knows what is best :)

str1

str1

Awards
Thanks for the attention guys, I'll try not to disappoint.

With regards to 20mg dbol at the same time, I had thought of it, but I figured spacing it out a little to make use of the 5-6 hour half life in my bloodstream could prove better for "healing" purposes. I'll explain later why I'm not 100% sure this is working.

So today went like this:
11:00 : Wake up, 10mg dbol
11:05 : Breakfast, plain yogurt + whey/casein protein + organic muesli
11:15 : took my multi, some fish oil, prostate support, and 30mg zinc
(nutrition was **** today)
13:30 : a glass of whole milk
13:45 : took my animal flex, some fish oil
16:15 : A large quesadilla with 100g chicken, wholewheat tortilla, mixed veggies, black beans (and cheese of course)
17:30 : 10mg dbol, 10mg epistane, 10g (2 tsp.) BCAA powder, and some zizzazz (howere it's spelled, some pre workout energy thing I got a few packs of for testing).
18:20 : judo practice starts
19:20 : I chug 2 scoops of universal torrent, and have 100mg R-ALA, as I'm leaving the dojo early (have a meeting ... in 5 minutes now!)
19:45 : (right now) I'm eating a VPX zero impact pumpkin supreme bar... and heading out for some more food.

My biceps, shoulders and forearms have the beginning symptoms of the chronic soreness I mentioned in the first post :-( . If this continues/worsens I might switch to take the dbol all at once about 2 hours before training.

Tomorrow is benching day for me, I'm hoping for good things, I'll keep the log updated, and post the entire workout + bodyweight.

str1

str1

Awards
Rest of the day:
20:30 : Had one amazing organic ginger ale
22:30 : Ate dinner (200g bbq burger w/ bacon, some fries)
23:30 : Got home, took my silymarin, more zinc, 1 tbsp fish oil, and 100mg R-ALA

Edit: I forgot to mention that sometime today I took my cissus as well, probably sometime around when I took the animal flex. I also took the 5g of taurine with the afternoon dose of dbol+epi. (I was in a rush writing this earlier)

... Yesterday evening after my weight training session I was feeling super energetic and bouncing off the walls. I literally had an uncontrollable urge to move around and make some noise -- I wished I had my boxing bag hanging somewhere in the apt, because the urge ended up with me doing some shadow boxing combinations. Yeah.. in short, energy and mood were way up there. I stayed up late to watch some of the men's 100+ olympic judo.

Today however I've been extremely tired and weak, probably as a result of irregular sleep and little caffeine consumption. However my libido was through the roof all day. Massively horny day, and I've felt that since monday my libido has been up a lot more than on epi alone. Which is strange, because I thought dbol was nowhere near as androgenic as epi? Anyone have experience with it who can tell me if this is normal for dbol or not? Maybe it's me, maybe it's the combination..?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Massively horny day, and I've felt that since monday my libido has been up a lot more than on epi alone. Which is strange, because I thought dbol was nowhere near as androgenic as epi? Anyone have experience with it who can tell me if this is normal for dbol or not? Maybe it's me, maybe it's the combination..?
Actually, D-Bol is pretty high on the androgenic side of the ratio. It is MORE anabolic than androgenic, but fairly high androgenically anyway. Only 5 mg. per day has shown masculizination effects in women. The 2 times that I have taken D-Bol has had the same effect on me. Incredibly horny all of the time! My wife has volunteered to buy my next round of D-Bols for me!! lol And yeah, the combo of Epi/D-Bol is even more pronounced in this regard. To me Epi is "hard-ons in a bottle"!! Enjoy the ride you've started now!! :whip::lol:

str1

str1

Awards
Haha, thanks for the info thundergod, I can't wait for next tuesday when my girl comes back from abroad. I'll have a few things in store for her :D

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
IN - I'm very curious to see how these work together :thumbsup:

rpt95

Awards
I actually ran epi and dbol together for 4 weeks to jumpstart a test E cycle. I just finished the 4 weeks running dbol at 30 and epi at 20 and went from low 280s to mid 290s and I look leaner. I am gyno prone and didn't really have any issues.

we1975

Awards
hey guys this is intresting im using epi on its own myself and basically my joints are killing me with muscle soreness particoloury legs bach and shoulders my training as always been the same for yrs but since i have been using epi my joints are killing me gunna try the dbol or anadrol along with 20 or 30mg of epi to keep water retention down meself sounds a great idea thaks guys

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you on board :)

I actually highly considered running the same stack late last year but decided against it. I like to stray away from aromatizing anabolics but with the Epithio included - this log just might push me to go ahead and run it after all.

str1

str1

Awards
Great to see such interest in my log.

Today was a bit hectic, was helping a friend build a new computer system. Turned out to take more time than I would have liked and upset my schedule a bit.

13:00 : Wake up
13:05 : Eat yogurt + muesli + small whey/casein shake
13:10 : Have my multivit, prostate support, zinc, and 10mg dbol. 1 tbsp fish oil, 1g cissus.
15:30 : whey/casein shake, fish oil, animal flex
16:30 : Ate a KFC tower zinger burger (not really healthy, but huge chicken breast)
18:15 : took the other 10mg dbol + 10mg epi
19:00 : workout
Bench: warmup/5x80kg/4x90kg/5x80kg/5x80kg/5x80kg/5x70kg
Legs: Some walking lunges, step ups to a high box using 25lb dumbbells, 16 reps per leg x2. [a little back story, last year I tore the meniscus for both of my knees. still recovering, and not able to do any squats :-(]
Narrow grip chinups: 12, 12 / slow full-rom: 4, 4
At this point I had just finished sipping one scoop of torrent, and I was getting quite exhausted. So exhausted in fact that I had problems pressing 50lb db's in the incline db press. I also had the pulsing pain similar to yesterday. Still the pain is not anywhere as bad as it was last may when I had to take a 2-3 week break from all training due to it. I'm hoping this mild cycle will keep the pain bearable, until I'm through this.
At the end of the workout, I chugged 2 more scoops of torrent.
20:20 : Got home, had a whey/casein shake, one whitebread bun with cheese. 1 tbsp. fish oil
22:30 : (right now) Cooking 4 chops of foal.

Oh and the important thing, my weight before starting at the gym today was exactly 220lb. At the end of my session I'd added 3.5lb of fluids. Now This is up about 10lb in a little less than a week, and my guess is that this is mostly water/salt/bad-weight. I do feel my arms are *slightly* bigger, especially since an elbow strap I have feels tighter now than it did 1-2 weeks ago, but it's slight. I think the dbol+bad-diet is definitely giving me more water weight than anything else. I will clean up the diet and try to slow this weight gain somewhat, but I have a feeling I'll end up adding another 10lb or so during the rest of the cycle, and then lose 10-15lb in the next 4-8 weeks after. As long as I stay injury free and keep my strength I don't care, as 210-220lb is my optimal weight I feel. After this cycle and PCT is over, I'll be going on a recomp/cut, since my current bf% is 14-15, I'd like it in the sub-10, before going for a clean bulk (possibly with epi+dbol at higher dosages).

Ok, now my foal is ready, so EATING TIME :D :D :D

str1

str1

Awards
Today has been pretty shitty. I had a horrible time sleeping last night (I'm sure it's not cycle related), and I could possibly be coming down with a cold. I felt really tired and worn out today, but today was rest, and I got some rest (no training). I'll post how tomorrow's judo session goes.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today has been pretty shitty. I had a horrible time sleeping last night (I'm sure it's not cycle related), and I could possibly be coming down with a cold. I felt really tired and worn out today, but today was rest, and I got some rest (no training). I'll post how tomorrow's judo session goes.
Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Take plenty of Vitamin C (4 to 6 grams per day) and drink lots of fluids. Dehydration is our enemy! Get as much sleep as you can over the next few days. Then get in there and give it Hela bro!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post how tomorrow's judo session goes.
Where did tomorrow ever get off to??!! Are you alright, my brutha? I've been waiting to see an update on this log. I'm interested in how this is going for you.

str1

str1

Awards
I am still alive. Things just got incredibly hectic at work (I'm a freelance consultant, so some weeks I have time to think only about training and nutrition, and some weeks when I have to be on-site somewhere I'm lucky to manage 3 meals between 9-5).

A very quick and dirty update, because I don't have time now to post anything proper, but the status now is like so:

Weight: 220lb (cleaned up diet, it's staying the same)
Strength: Going up, almost at the level where it was before my injuries/overtraining/whatever in may/june
Libido: Not above normal levels now, the first week was crazy, but now it's mellowing out, or perhaps just reduced due to work-stress...
Injuries: Got some minor muscle stress pains about a week ago, I took it easy during the next couple of judo sessions and they went away. Injury-wise this has been a success, my joints feel much better than on 20mg of epi per day, and the only "injury" was when I pulled my back last saturday when standing up from the breakfast table! (I didn't get to work until 4 hours, 2000mg ibuprofen, 20mg codeine, and 1000mg paracetamol later). My back is almost ok now, but I did not risk the 1 hour of judo sparring yesterday, but I will be going lifting later today.

The dbol is giving me some minor face-acne (eyebrows mostly?), but I'm managing to control it quite well by cleaning my face and using the sauna after every workout.

Sorry for the lame log you guys, I'll try and remedy this by writing some good concise summary at the end of the 4 weeks.

Cordwood

Awards
good luck. I'm very interested in how this works out for you.

str1

str1

Awards
Minor update:

My acne is getting worse (I've always had excellent skin, almost no acne), any suggestions?

Todays workout was really awesome. I set a personal best on wide pullups (3 sets, 17, 16, 12). I was rocking the db press, getting 10 reps with 75lb db's, did some light rdl's (light due to my saturday back pull), and cheated on my pt's advice and did one set of proper deadlifts (god it felt great, albeit I only had 145lb on it, but after 10 reps I felt like I could go on for 20-30 reps more... but I curbed my enthusiasm!). My training partner and fellow judoka was completely ground down and had to use 40lb db's for the 1 arm db rows, while I used the 75lb's. I did have a little too much caffeine before going and I was afraid it might mess up the session, but it was ok. This training session was at noon today, since last night I couldn't get to the gym :-(

My girl wanted to go the gym as well today, so I went with her and coached her through a simple total body program I have her doing (today it was squats, pushups, hamstring raises, narrow grip pulldowns), and then I did a quick 10km run on a bike before heading out, completely starving. Her mom cooked us some lasagna and I devoured 3 portions. Then 1.5 hours later I got home and I just had a 50-60g protein shake.. and I'm hungry again, I think I'll have some fish oil, and then a bowl of frozen raspberry's and mango =D

Oh and the weight is pretty much still rock solid at 220lb (100kg.. today I weighed myself before training at 100.1kg and after at 100.7kg).

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Minor update:
My acne is getting worse (I've always had excellent skin, almost no acne), any suggestions?
I did have a little too much caffeine before going and I was afraid it might mess up the session, but it was ok. Her mom cooked us some lasagna and I devoured 3 portions. Then 1.5 hours later I got home and I just had a 50-60g protein shake.. and I'm hungry again, I think I'll have some fish oil, and then a bowl of frozen raspberry's and mango =D
Oh and the weight is pretty much still rock solid at 220lb (100kg.. today I weighed myself before training at 100.1kg and after at 100.7kg).
Everything's sounding great bro! I knew you were going to like this cycle when I heard of it. Like I said, I've ran both compounds together before with a little Super-Drol tossed in as well. It was awesome! About the acne, get you some Java Soap and/or B5. A couple grams of B5 per day will help with it. And I love some caffeine before my workouts. It doesn't hurt the sessions, rather it helps them....alot!! Sounds like the D-Bol has kicked in on your appetite as well. LOL Have fun with this. Enjoy!! :head:

str1

str1

Awards
10lbs is pretty nice!
Yeah, if they're not too wet :D

I think since I cleaned up my diet I've been gaining strength and recomping. We'll see, I'm not starving myself, that's for sure, just trying to eat a little more healthy ;-)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
str1. I wanted to share something with you my new found brother. A little video of one of the few mortals on Midgard that I consider as a bonafide hero!! My Hero--Jon Pall Sigmarsson!! The strongest man who ever lived!!! Enjoy brother! :head: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3CT3OzW3A

str1

str1

Awards
Jón Páll, he was our most beloved son. My childhood hero.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jón Páll, he was our most beloved son. My childhood hero.
I was going to post a different one from youtube showing him growing up on a farm. It was very nostalgic for me. I grew up on a dairyfarm in a very rural area in Tennessee in the southern United States. It was a magical surrounding. A mythological setting, if you will. But that video clip was almost 10 minutes long. So I found this shorter one to post for you. You can find the other one on youtube if you'd like to check it out. They have lots of Jon Pall videos to enjoy. I have scores of old and new World's Strongest Man contests on old VHS tapes. I watch the ones with Jon Pall all of the time. He was one of a kind. He is feasting and fighting with the einjarhar in Valhalla right now. I can't wait to join him and the other valiant warriors of Odin!!! Prepare for Ragnarok the Twilight Of The Gods!!! :duel:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danke Bruder!! I don't want to take up your thread here but I want to share 1 more if you haven't seen it on my thread. I also want to share a poem with you that speaks to my heart and I think it will speak to yours as well. Viking Poem: Lo, there do I see my Father. Lo, there do I see my Mother. And my sisters and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people. Back to the beginning. Lo, there do they call to me, And bid me to take my place amongst them, In the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave may live forever!!Man, the hairs are standing up on the back of my neck right now!! My soul is soaring with heritage and lineage pride!! Hail My People!! :head: Praise Odin the All-Father!!! :box: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTUvB9uExI

str1

str1

Awards
That poem sure raised a few hairs! And that video is pretty epic, already saw it on your thread -- but a good vid is never embedded too often ;-)

str1

str1

Awards
Oh and btw, glad to have you along for the ride here, EasyEJL, I've read some of your logs in the past and they've been very informative and entertaining, reps!

str1

str1

Awards
Update.

Today has been pretty great. I wasn't planning on going to the gym, but when my girlfriend suggested it, I figured why not. I'd been dying to try out some variation of the CrossFit exercise "Fran". (Conists of 3 rounds of a thrusters/pullups circuit, with a rep scheme of 21-15-9). I decided not to overdo it on my first try.. especially given the status of my knees (still recovering from torn menisci, my right one having been operated on already). I used 22lb dumbbells for the thrusters, and it went pretty well. I ran out of steam in the 2nd round, after 10 pullups, 30 seconds of rest and some fluid later I finished the set, went straight to the last set of thrusters, and after those hellish 9 reps I needed about 45 seconds of rest -- I was wheezing and sweating like hell at this point, my cardiovascular fitness is nowhere near where it was when I could run and sprint :-/ ... anyway, after that I squeezed out the last 9 pullups, and retired to the treadmill for a 30 minute walk in 7° incline.

Today's schedule was something like this:
9:30 : wakeup
9:35 : yogurt + whey/casein protein + 3g psyllium husk, 10mg dbol.. also had my prostate support, multivitamin, fish oil and cissus
11:30 : drank a pot of coffee with some whole milk (maybe 200ml milk), ate a vpx zero impact bar (30g protein, 35g complex carbs, 20g of fat)
14:30 : whey/casein protein (45g), 3g psyllium husk, 10mg dbol, 10mg epi, more fish oil
15:45 : quesadilla with 150g chicken, cheese, fried onions and bell peppers, fresh guacamole and fresh salsa, wholewheat tortilla
17:30 : ate another vpx zero impact bar
18:30 : arrived at the gym
20:00 : arrived home, started cooking
20:30 : ate a 200g hamburger, one small slice of baguette with bruschetta, some kale, and about 200g of cherry tomatoes.. more fish oil
21:30 : now... feeling pretty fine, not stuffed, not hungry... will definitely eat something more before bed

Today I was feeling a little tired, but I guess that was mostly because I had a massive workout yesterday (my lower traps and upper back has gotten some doms today, which is quite rare and a nice feeling). During the day I usually drink some green tea, and usually some coffee in the morning (I need to get some work done!). I'd say that the lethargy is not as bad with 20mg dbol + 10mg epi, as it was on 30mg epi, but it's definitely there, and it takes a lot of will power to do anything more than just work, eat, lift, sleep, f***, etc.

All my goals with this cycle are on target so far. I've put on ~10lb (I will be weighing myself tomorrow again, but I'm expecting stability or slow increases from now), I've not started suffering from the chronic muscle soreness which was affecting my arms this spring, even while increasing my training volume, and my strength is definitely going up up up :head:

One thing, during my treadmill walk, I could feel in both my hands, first the right, then my left, a strange twinging sensation in both ringfingers -- could this be a sign of high bp? My pulse was at 130-140.

I hope this posts makes sense, my head is a little spun :p

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing, during my treadmill walk, I could feel in both my hands, first the right, then my left, a strange twinging sensation in both ringfingers -- could this be a sign of high bp? My pulse was at 130-140.
I get that even when riding my exercise bike or using my rowing machine. And my BP is fine. Check yours. You should be while on-cycle anyway. I check mine everyday when I'm ON! But it's probably just mild carpal tunnel from gripping weights. I think a lot of us lifters probably feel this slight tingling in our hands sometimes. Anyone else??!! :think: Chime in!! :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I get that even when riding my exercise bike or using my rowing machine. And my BP is fine. Check yours. You should be while on-cycle anyway. I check mine everyday when I'm ON! But it's probably just mild carpal tunnel from gripping weights. I think a lot of us lifters probably feel this slight tingling in our hands sometimes. Anyone else??!! :think: Chime in!! :thumbsup:
Yea I get this occasionally to. At some times it can be attributed to slight rises in BP but it's nothing to be worried about unless it's accompanied by other symptoms :thumbsup:

str1

str1

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys -- yeah I should be checking my bp regularly, but I don't own a machine to do them, and in this backwater place I'm living I've never seen one for sale. Will definitely have to get me one next time I go to a larger city with a proper electronics store. The last few days have been very characterized as lethargic. Today is bench day, I'll post an update tonight (given I don't lose consciousness on the cough like the last few days!).

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys -- yeah I should be checking my bp regularly, but I don't own a machine to do them, and in this backwater place I'm living I've never seen one for sale. Will definitely have to get me one next time I go to a larger city with a proper electronics store.
I got mine off of E-Bay. You could try looking there or on amazon.com for one. I gave less than $30 for mine! :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I got mine off of E-Bay. You could try looking there or on amazon.com for one. I gave less than $30 for mine! :thumbsup:
I though you were talking about D-Bol at 1st, haha :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I though you were talking about D-Bol at 1st, haha :lol:
:nono: The speaking of, mentioning of, and even thinking of illegal anabolic steroids is prohibited!! :banned: Now eating them, is a different matter!!! LMAO!!

str1

str1

Awards
Haha, thanks for the advice TG, I'll definitely take a look online! (*feel's stupid at not having thought of it*).

By the way, my training session yesterday was pretty good, or at least judging from the absolutely insane DOMS I have today it must've been! I can hardly walk!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, thanks for the advice TG, I'll definitely take a look online! (*feel's stupid at not having thought of it*).

By the way, my training session yesterday was pretty good, or at least judging from the absolutely insane DOMS I have today it must've been! I can hardly walk!
Good deal brother. The reason I was interested in following this log was for the fact that I'm also starting an Epi/D-Bol cycle next Monday!! I'll run these 2 compounds for a short 2 weeks, then I'll be switching over to a different compound for 2 additional weeks. That one however, is a surprise until that time gets here!! :lol:

str1

str1

Awards
I can't wait to follow your next lightning ride, TG =D

Yesterday I hit the gym again, worked my shoulders, as well 2 sets of chins, and 2 of pullups. I admit I hate working out my shoulders, but yesterday I managed to get a good burn out of them, and for some reason my vascularity always shows quite well when I do them, so that was nice.

My weight is up to 225, but as I said before I wasn't going for big weight changes, it goes on easy, it comes off easy, etc. My next plan after this cycle and PCT will be to recomp. For which I will be stacking DCP + Leviathan reloaded + lipotrophin PM ... and maybe something else ;-)

My workout yesterday was:
A1 3x10 DB lateral raises
A2 3x10 DB front raises
A3 3x10 DB rear delt raises
For the these sets I used a pair of 10kg DB's (that's about 22lb)
No rest between exercises, but about 30-45 seconds between rounds.
B 15 reps of chins
C 15 reps of pullups
D 5 slow full-rom chins
E 5 slow full-rom pullups
F 10x16.5kg, 8x19kg, 6x21.5kg, 6x19kg, 6x 16.5kg standing DB shoulder presses
For the standing shoulder db presses, I worked my way up to 21.5kg, managed 6 reps on those which is better than my previous best (5x20kg), then I immediately took two drop sets to get the burn in, first to 19kg, then to 16.5kg!

At the end of this I took a 30 minute walk up a 10° incline.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to follow your next lightning ride, TG =D

Yesterday I hit the gym again, worked my shoulders, as well 2 sets of chins, and 2 of pullups. I admit I hate working out my shoulders, but yesterday I managed to get a good burn out of them, and for some reason my vascularity always shows quite well when I do them, so that was nice.

My weight is up to 225, but as I said before I wasn't going for big weight changes, it goes on easy, it comes off easy, etc. My next plan after this cycle and PCT will be to recomp. For which I will be stacking DCP + Leviathan reloaded + lipotrophin PM ... and maybe something else ;-)

My workout yesterday was:
A1 3x10 DB lateral raises
A2 3x10 DB front raises
A3 3x10 DB rear delt raises
For the these sets I used a pair of 10kg DB's (that's about 22lb)
No rest between exercises, but about 30-45 seconds between rounds.
B 15 reps of chins
C 15 reps of pullups
D 5 slow full-rom chins
E 5 slow full-rom pullups
F 10x16.5kg, 8x19kg, 6x21.5kg, 6x19kg, 6x 16.5kg standing DB shoulder presses
For the standing shoulder db presses, I worked my way up to 21.5kg, managed 6 reps on those which is better than my previous best (5x20kg), then I immediately took two drop sets to get the burn in, first to 19kg, then to 16.5kg!

At the end of this I took a 30 minute walk up a 10° incline.
I'm highly interested in trying out the new Phenadrine product by APS. It has a novel ingredient which should have some excellent CNS effects :thumbsup:

str1

str1

Awards
Cycle complete, PCT started

Hey guys!

So the cycle is over, and my goals have been met very well! My weight at the end of todays training session was 222lb, so that's +12lb or so from my beginning weight. I tapered down during the weekend, and I've started PCT. Currently I'm only using Reversitol 3 caps per day, and 800mg of NOW resveratrol orally as well, split into two doses. I'm also taking some tribulus I had left, but I don't really consider that part of PCT as much as a libido booster (although tribulus never really does much for me..). I've got nolva on hand, but I'm waiting for some dermacrine (should arrive tomorrow or the day after) which I'll mix in as well, instead of the NOW resveratrol. I've never needed nolva before, and I think I'll once more be a guinea pig for the OTC guys, and see if I can complete this mild cycle's PCT using only OTC stuff ;-)

Today's workout was excellent, still going strong, massive pumps, I was alone so without a spotter I wimped out after 3 reps of 220lb on the bench, but decided to blast myself on 200lb afterwards, where I managed 8 reps (equaling my personal best!). So the workout goes:

RDL : 3x10x135lb (still going light, due to injuries)
bench press: 10x135lb, 8x155lb, 6x180lb, 5x200lb, 3x220lb, 8x220lb
Narrow grip chins: BWx18-20 (I kinda lost count), +20lb x10,x6, BWx10
Tricep pushups: 20, 15, 15
Horizontal pullups (I call this reverse bench press sometimes): 12, 10, 8

Well, my girlfriend is using her wily ways to seduce me away, I'll keep you guys posted, thanks for reading! :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed the cycle bro. I start mine Wednesday morning. Wodan's Day!! All-Father will be pleased!! :box: I tossed up a new thread if you're interesrted in checking it out. It's in the steroid section. It's titled, "Thundergod's Mad Methyl Meltdown". I personally extend an invitation to you my brother!! And I think you'll be fine with the OTC PCT this time around. That was a mild cycle. Resveratrol is always in my PCT arsenal. Great stuff!! :thumbsup: I always run an AI along with it myself. :hammer:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

So the cycle is over, and my goals have been met very well! My weight at the end of todays training session was 222lb, so that's +12lb or so from my beginning weight. I tapered down during the weekend, and I've started PCT. Currently I'm only using Reversitol 3 caps per day, and 800mg of NOW resveratrol orally as well, split into two doses. I'm also taking some tribulus I had left, but I don't really consider that part of PCT as much as a libido booster (although tribulus never really does much for me..). I've got nolva on hand, but I'm waiting for some dermacrine (should arrive tomorrow or the day after) which I'll mix in as well, instead of the NOW resveratrol. I've never needed nolva before, and I think I'll once more be a guinea pig for the OTC guys, and see if I can complete this mild cycle's PCT using only OTC stuff ;-)

Today's workout was excellent, still going strong, massive pumps, I was alone so without a spotter I wimped out after 3 reps of 220lb on the bench, but decided to blast myself on 200lb afterwards, where I managed 8 reps (equaling my personal best!). So the workout goes:

RDL : 3x10x135lb (still going light, due to injuries)
bench press: 10x135lb, 8x155lb, 6x180lb, 5x200lb, 3x220lb, 8x220lb
Narrow grip chins: BWx18-20 (I kinda lost count), +20lb x10,x6, BWx10
Tricep pushups: 20, 15, 15
Horizontal pullups (I call this reverse bench press sometimes): 12, 10, 8

Well, my girlfriend is using her wily ways to seduce me away, I'll keep you guys posted, thanks for reading! :D
Nice work my friend :clap2:

str1

str1

Awards
TG: consider me subbed for that wild ride my friend! :D a thousand thanks for your helpful comments and attitude on this journey of mine. May the bounty of a thousand hunts and fortitude of the Æsir continue to shine upon you and all that share your home in Bilskirnir, protector of Midgard :D

Ziquor: Thanks bro, I'm also interested in that Phenadrine you mentioned, but I didn't have much luck finding out what it actually does? Care to share some links?

------
Last thoughts after this cycle:
A lot of the weight gained was water weight, but it did definitely help stave off injuries, as my pulling volume capacity has increased dramatically without the chronic muscle pumps/soreness/swelling I encountered earlier this spring which forced me to take a break for 4 weeks. I can actually see the water start coming off me, and my upper two abs slowly creeping back into view -- I can't say that's a problem for me, as I anyway feel my natural weight for performance should be around 210lb. My main goal now is to keep my strength.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG: consider me subbed for that wild ride my friend! :D a thousand thanks for your helpful comments and attitude on this journey of mine. May the bounty of a thousand hunts and fortitude of the Æsir continue to shine upon you and all that share your home in Bilskirnir, protector of Midgard :D
Danke mein Bruder!! Though I haven't been to Bilskirnir in ages it seems. I've been residing in my daughter Thrud's realm of Thrudheim outside of Asgard-Proper. May Odin watch over you from his high throne of Hlidskialf, with his ravens Huginn and Muninn observing your every journey. And may his wolves Geri and Freki slay any who would seek to harm you. And may the All-Father's sacred spear Gungnir protect you always, even unto the end of the nine-worlds!! :box: