Help with second cycle, advice greatly appreciated.

getapickle

getapickle

Awards
Alright guys, this might be a wordy post, so please bear with me.

For starters, a little about myself; I'm a 23 year old male, 6'1", currently 230 lbs. I've been lifting consistently for 6 years now. My current goals are to lean out while slowly adding quality size, which in my personal belief (from experience) is possible. For the past month I've been eating low carb (for me anyway, 100-150g per day, mostly around my workouts), at least 300g of protein (sometimes as high as 400g), and the rest of my diet is fiber and healthy fats (a lot of fish oils and flax). I start every day with 30-45 minutes of cardio, after I have a large, low-carb protein shake. So far it has been working well, my strength is improving slowly and I can still see size gains (though not as dramatic as if I were on a high calorie diet).

I've done one cycle so far, at the beginning of this year, which was 500mg of Sustanon per week for 10 weeks (125mg injected EOD) with a D-bol kickstart of 30mg ED for the first 4 weeks. The few weeks of the cycle I upped my dose of Sust to 600mg per week, which yielded a much better result than the 500mg per week. I also ran 250iu of HCG twice per week for the last 6 weeks. Used clomid for PCT, though this next time around I'd like to follow a taper protocol and use toremefine. Anyway, I started at 220-225 and got up to 250 at my peak. A few months later (before I started leaning out) I was at 235, so we'll say I kept 10-15 pounds from this cycle.

I'm trying to figure out a second cycle. I want to use test as my base, I was planning on using prop because it will 'kick in' sooner, clear my system sooner, and should cause the least water retention. I'd like to add in another compound, but I hated D-bol (bloated, constant uncomfortable pumps), so I've been considering anavar, oral winstrol, or possible Proviron. I'm also interested in Parabolan, but a friend of mine said tren killed his cardio, which for me would be a major downside.

Any dosing or drug choice recommendations? My only real criteria is that I don't want to get that big bloated look that Sust and D-bol gave me, and I want drugs that are going to clear my system within say 6 weeks tops.

And before anyone wants to classify me as a 'cheater', the truth is that I'm an independent pro-wrestler. In my opinion I'm on the cusp of being noticed by WWE for a developmental contract and their new policy is that new talent must pass an initial drug test. I'm sure a few weeks would be allowed before taking this test, but I don't want to have to wait months to pass. It's a slim chance this scenario is something I'll have to worry about at all, but it's still a chance.

Again my apologies for this lengthy post. My hats off to those of you who actually read all this. Any and all input is greatly appreciated! :thumbsup: Thanks.