Second Cycle Help for 43 Year old

MDandy

Awards
Ive been a long time lurker of AM and am looking for some help for my second cycle (Listed at the bottom of post if anybody wants to skip)
Stats
43 years old
5'6" 164.8 lbs 9% body fat according to bodpod
First Cycle was an 8 week andro cycle consisting of (1, epi, and 4 andro)

For my next cycle I was looking to run DMZ, with the andro cycle simultaneously, finishing off with two weeks of the andros only. I would run DMZ with something like trest as a test base, but I am hypersensitive to estrogen with levels even as low as 30 pg/ml causing symptoms for me. Also I would be open to other phs, but cannot take anything that is illegal due to the nature of my job (pm if need clarification). Luckily, because I've been diagnosed with hypersensitivity to elevated estradiol and minor gyno, I legally have a script for nolva, ralox, and extremestane.

Weeks 1-8
DMZ 45/45/45/45/60/60/0/0
Sup3r 1 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Sup3r 4 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Sup3r Epi 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
Ar1micare Pro
Tudca
Extremestane as necessary

Weeks 9-12
Nolva 20/20/10/10
K1ngs Blood

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you have run everything else before the dmz addition should be fine. Good choice on the no trest. If you're that sensitive it wouldn't be worth it imo. Everything else looks fine in terms of doses and pct.

MDandy

Awards
Since you have run everything else before the dmz addition should be fine. Good choice on the no trest. If you're that sensitive it wouldn't be worth it imo. Everything else looks fine in terms of doses and pct.
Would it make since to run the DMZ for the first 6 weeks over the last 6 weeks? And thank you for the help, I would rep but I literally have 0 rep power

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it make since to run the DMZ for the first 6 weeks over the last 6 weeks? And thank you for the help, I would rep but I literally have 0 rep power
Fasho. Personal preference tbh. I normally don't stagger or bridge compounds too much but I would probably add it the last six weeks. Let your body get used to the andros the first two weeks and then add in dmz.

MDandy

Awards
Fasho. Personal preference tbh. I normally don't stagger or bridge compounds too much but I would probably add it the last six weeks. Let your body get used to the andros the first two weeks and then add in dmz.
I hate being old and non-american, what does Fasho mean? And my logic behind DMZ first, was to have DMZ working, while the andros were kicking in.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate being old and non-american, what does Fasho mean? And my logic behind DMZ first, was to have DMZ working, while the andros were kicking in.
Lol it just means for sure in slang. Logic behind back end would be once you end your dmz you can immediately restart HPTA. Andros are mild and you can ease into the cycle and the dmz is much more potent so you can finish the 6 weeks. Either way will be fine though.