Phera/Havoc Bridge

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey I decided to run a Phera/Havoc bridge for my upcoming bulk. Could anybody give me some suggestions for a good dosing schedule with Phera first then finish up with Havoc, preferably 7 weeks long. Thanks guys. This is what I was thinkin:

week 1- 20 Phera
week 2- 30 Phera
week 3- 30 Phera
week 4- 20 Phera, 20 Havoc
week 5- 30 Havoc
week 6- 30 Havoc
week 7- 40 Havoc

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I decided to run a Phera/Havoc bridge for my upcoming bulk. Could anybody give me some suggestions for a good dosing schedule with Phera first then finish up with Havoc, preferably 7 weeks long. Thanks guys. This is what I was thinkin:

week 1- 20 Phera
week 2- 30 Phera
week 3- 30 Phera
week 5- 30 Havoc
week 6- 30 Havoc
week 7- 40 Havoc
7 weeks is kinda long..i'd do the Phera at 5 weeks. What brand will you be using? (im assuming 10mg caps)

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was going to use the CEL pplex. I could get the AX version but don't think its worth the extra 40bucks. Is the CEL clone a good one? Are there better out there?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I was going to use the CEL pplex. I could get the AX version but don't think its worth the extra 40bucks. Is the CEL clone a good one? Are there better out there?
You can beat the pricwe of Pplex here at NP!
I'd dose 15/30/30/45/45 forget about the Epi at the end...you will see some nice results w/ that.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Havoc(epi) is an AI. So I would think that running it at the end would be ok. As far as dosage... that will be up to you.. alot depends on if you have run both before. Phere is fairly potent(from what I hear). If your running a straight cycle you might think of tappering down the havoc. All this will depend on your PCT too? What are you gonna do for it?

:wtf:

that is all that needs to be said

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc(epi) is an AI. So I would think that running it at the end would be ok. As far as dosage... that will be up to you.. alot depends on if you have run both before. Phere is fairly potent(from what I hear). If your running a straight cycle you might think of tappering down the havoc. All this will depend on your PCT too? What are you gonna do for it?
Hi bro Havoc/Epi are steriods that are supposed to have a AI quality to them.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi bro Havoc/Epi are steriods that are supposed to have a AI quality to them.:thumbsup:

think of this to be similar to proviron/ hyperdrol with shut down ...

thats the easiest way to remember it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can beat the pricwe of Pplex here at NP!
I'd dose 15/30/30/45/45 forget about the Epi at the end...you will see some nice results w/ that.
It all depends on what he wants to get out of this cycle. Using havoc as a bridging compound will have similar, yet different effects/results as the once popular Phera/Superdrol bridge.

Havoc's active compound has noted some estrogen modulating like effects through user feedback alone. It should help to dry up some of the wet aftermath that is evident with phera use, and contribute to hardening up the overall look.

You would get very solid gains/results with either compound as a standalone product regardless.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

week 1- 20 Phera
week 2- 30 Phera
week 3- 30 Phera
week 5- 30 Havoc
week 6- 30 Havoc
week 7- 40 Havoc
I wouldn't run this bridge for any longer than 6 weeks. You're going to get everything you can out of it in that time frame anyway.

I would have the havoc doses in the 40mg range for weeks 5 and 6.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all depends on what he wants to get out of this cycle. Using havoc as a bridging compound will have similar, yet different effects/results as the once popular Phera/Superdrol bridge.

Havoc's active compound has noted some estrogen modulating like effects through user feedback alone. It should help to dry up some of the wet aftermath that is evident with phera use, and contribute to hardening up the overall look.

You would get very solid gains/results with either compound as a standalone product regardless.
Havoc would work well here I agree.:thumbsup:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
:wtf:

that is all that needs to be said

HAHAhA:FUfinger:
OH i'm sorry it has AI qualities. That is pretty much what I meant

Eyayo....Say what....that saying went out long ago dude...my grandma used that

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys took everything you said into account. Would this be a better dosing schedule, if not please help:

week 1- 20 Phera
week 2- 30 Phera
week 3- 30 Phera
week 4- 30 Phera, 20 Havoc
week 5- 40 Havoc
week 6- 40 Havoc

PCT: Nolva (40/20/20/10), PCS, Green Mag, Cycle Support, Liv52

Support supps: Cycle Support and Liv51

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys took everything you said into account. Would this be a better dosing schedule, if not please help:

week 1- 20 Phera
week 2- 30 Phera
week 3- 30 Phera
week 4- 30 Phera, 20 Havoc
week 5- 40 Havoc
week 6- 40 Havoc

PCT: Nolva (40/20/20/10), PCS, Green Mag, Cycle Support, Liv52

Support supps: Cycle Support and Liv51

Week4 cut the phera to 20mg and add on a 7th week of Havoc everything else looks good bro.:thumbsup:

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
So you are saying I should run it the way I originally had it?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt bridge it at all. I'd run it as a stack with lower doses of Havoc.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Any opinions of my dosing schedule? Should I do 6 weeks or 7 weeks?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

week 1- 20 Phera
week 2- 30 Phera
week 3- 30 Phera
week 5- 30 Havoc
week 6- 30 Havoc
week 7- 40 Havoc

Are you gonna use a serm?