Phera Plex bridge to havoc

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
okay peps i just finish my first Cycle of halotest 25 and im on PCT right now dint experience any sides, the only PCT im using right now is Powerlabs PCT,Creatine and NO. and i will take about a month off. on my off i will try to shed some fats. after that im thinking of doing PP/ Havoc bridge, can i get some help on what else i need to take before, during and on PCT.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
You probably want to take 2-3 months off before your next cycle. Since this is just your second cycle I think there would be no need to stack to compounds especially since they are two compounds that you have not tried before. So I would go for another solo cycle of Havoc or Phera. Before, During, and Pct my staples are Cycle Assist or cycle Support, Liv-52, Fish Oil, Coq10 and a few other things depending on what I run. And for PCT I would always go the SERM route its the tried and true way.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
thanks for the reply Link24, i will wait a couple months before i do another cycle, so here what im going to buy to be ready,
-Havoc
-Cycle Assist/Cycle Support - whats the diff?
-liv-52
-C0q10?
-and serm is this a test booster? sorry for asking im new to this stuff.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply Link24, i will wait a couple months before i do another cycle, so here what im going to buy to be ready,
-Havoc
-Cycle Assist/Cycle Support - whats the diff?
-liv-52
-C0q10?
-and serm is this a test booster? sorry for asking im new to this stuff.
SERM( Clomid, Nolvadex)- Selective estrogen receptor modulator. A drug that acts like estrogen on some tissues but blocks the effect of estrogen on other tissues.It also opposes the negative feedback loop that the body has with regards to estrogen and the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis), and this in turn stimulates LH (Leutenizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone). LH and FSH, in turn stimulate the release of testosterone. Clearly this is advantageous to bodybuilders and athletes coming off of a cycle, and beginning their post-cycle-therapy. In short a SERM helps your body start producing Testosterone on its own while limiting estrogen.

Cycle Assist/ Cycle Support- They both have a handful of support supps used b4, during and post cycle. The two have a a few small differences but, I go with cycle assist because of the cost.

CoQ10-
- This is another support supp but this is for you heart, it helps with cholesterol and blood pressure. As steroids tend to increase your blood pressure, Increase LDL cholesterol, and Decrease HDL cholesterol. This will help combat that

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
thank you very much for the info! will rep for sure.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Whoa buddy... Ur not on PCT now?!?!?!??

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Oops see the pct sorry just thought u ur on ceatine for pct lol

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
Oops see the pct sorry just thought u ur on ceatine for pct lol
lol its cool =D im new to this cycling stuff and i think i made a mistake on jumping on halotest 25 to quick, so i'm gathering as much info as i can before i start another cycle.