Minimum Use During Extreme Cut - AnabolicMinds.com

Minimum Use During Extreme Cut

1. New Member

Minimum Use During Extreme Cut

I have a multitude of questions here.

What if one was to do an extreme 40 day cut...what would be the minimal amount of something they could use to prevent a catabolic state?

For example, I was thinking of 40 days of h-drol at 1 pill (25 mg) per day. No more, no less. Would this be effective to save muscle on a extreme low carb (psmf/velocity) diet?

So, I've done a lot of searching and I've read the info on cycles...but I don't think I've ever seen a suggestion for something this light...I have to assume some sort PCT would be needed because of the length of the cycle...even though I suspect a small amount of shutdown would happen.

And if you guys think there might be a better product to use, I'd like to hear your opinion. I've also considered pulsing Epi 30 mg 2-3 times a week or using a daily cycle of 11-oxo.

Ideally, I would like to use anavar. But I'm simply not connected enough to get it. Or wealthy enough, for that matter.

Ok, weight and goals:

5'10, 280, been lifting 2 years....not looking to get bigger or stronger, just trying to shred off fat with a minimum of muscle loss...protein intake daily will be 200 plus grams.

I'm familiar with all the ancillaries pre, during, and post....just curious about dosing for such a low level cycle.

2. New Member

Silence is golden save for when one needs help.
  3. Elite Member

diet and low intensity cardio is all u need. carb cycling is the best way to go just make sure u comsume a lot of protein.....for ur size 200 grams of protein isnt enough...especially if ur going to be dieting. extra protein will help preserve muscle
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. minimum deletion
    By athletor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 02:28 PM
  2. 10 post minimum for pm privelages?
    By Nightwanderer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:44 PM
  3. A minimum of 60 days?
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements