minimum cruise time

guoshuang

Awards
what is the minimum time for cruising if I decided to bridge two long cycles, would 3 weeks off be enough to give the body a break and ready for next long blast or should I be off for 4 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
More like 8-12 weeks, 8 beiing short but probably fine. If you going to only take 3-4 weeks off I'd just stay on cycle.

Time off is to get health markers back in check. Yes you can get them back in check in a month but if yiu start another cycle it's like having being sick and the first day or 2 that your better you get sick again. If yiur not going to spend any time actually being healthy then it's just a waste of time. My vote is after bloodwork shows everything is in range then wait 4-8 more weeks.

For most ppl I think it's going to play out to cycle lasts say 12 weeks, if on trt stop pinning everything and wait 3-4 weeks for the hormones to mostly clear and go to your trt dose (your still on cycle that whole clearing time, then cruise 8 weeks and go back on.

At the end of the day "you can do whatever you want" but if yiu cycle with injectables and take 3-4 weeks off your never actually off.

On oral only cycles. 4-8 weeks on, pct and then wait another 8 weeks after pct.

And ultimately, nothing anyone of us says means anything without bloodwork

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd take a different approach, if you were to check bloodwork after the first 8 weeks and all looks good then do another 6-8 and repeat until bloodwork tells you to come off.

The more I talk about bloodwork the more I think the question is being asked because bloodwork won't be getting done.

Are we doing bloods?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 or 4 weeks wouldn't even be enough time for the compounds to be out if your system. Even if you were doing all short esters you would still only be "off" for maybe 2 weeks which woukd be pointless

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what is the minimum time for cruising if I decided to bridge two long cycles, would 3 weeks off be enough to give the body a break and ready for next long blast or should I be off for 4 weeks
Damn that’s some serious sign of addiction there buddy. I personally cruise on 150mg of test for 6 weeks and I’ll do that every 3-4 months. And it’s really not good enough or long enough to consider that healthy.

The goal of a cruise is to let your body spend some time in a healthy environment before blasting again. Wtf is 3-4 weeks good for lol? At this point just keep blasting.

You got to think about the fact that let’s say you’re doing 500mg of test and 300npp… npp will fully clear your system in about 10 or so days while your test levels will go down to a cruise dose in about 3 or so weeks. So if you’re doing a 3 weeks cruise you basically did all that for absolutely nothing. If you do a 4 weeks off you basically allowed your body to be "off" only like one week.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Listen, there is no "time limit" to anything. On or off. Period. Take a minute to fully grasp that!

Some guys can run seven grams of gear per week for three months, then cruise for four weeks and be ready to blast. Some guys run a half gram per week for eight weeks and they need to cruise for three months to recover.

The point is that everybody is different and the only way you will know is by keeping a close eye on your health! Checking your blood pressure regularly, every day, randomly, as often as possible. Getting full bloods before and after a blast, with checkup bloods between. Monitoring your diet, sleep, and gym performance to be sure everything is where it should be.

You're looking for shortcuts and that's what will get you hurt or diseased! Slow and steady wins the race!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Listen, there is no "time limit" to anything. On or off. Period. Take a minute to fully grasp that!

Some guys can run seven grams of gear per week for three months, then cruise for four weeks and be ready to blast. Some guys run a half gram per week for eight weeks and they need to cruise for three months to recover.

The point is that everybody is different and the only way you will know is by keeping a close eye on your health! Checking your blood pressure regularly, every day, randomly, as often as possible. Getting full bloods before and after a blast, with checkup bloods between. Monitoring your diet, sleep, and gym performance to be sure everything is where it should be.

You're looking for shortcuts and that's what will get you hurt or diseased! Slow and steady wins the race!
All of this☝ and he has experience