havoc and massfx run together

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what would taking havoc at 20 20 30 30 and mass fx (2 caps a day) at the same time during a 4 week cycle do to your hormones? would you need a ptc after the 4th week? thx

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not take the Mass Fx during the cycle and yes you need a pct from Havoc. Post Cycle Support was designed for epi/havoc pct. I have used Post Cycle Support myself and got good results from it. You can use the FX as part of that pct also:thumbsup:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks but i was asking what would happen if you did? would you boost your test from the mass fx while suppressing estrogen from the havoc?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks but i was asking what would happen if you did? would you boost your test from the mass fx while suppressing estrogen from the havoc?

no, it doesnt work like that

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nothing. Mass FX is an herbal supplement, not a steroid. Being herbal, and mild it'd likely have no effect on top of a potent AAS like Havoc.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
well theoretically the lowering shbg effect that divanil have can help a little to have more free steroid in the blood but I don't know if havoc binds to shbg just like testosterone , if it does it might help but seems to me it will be not cost/effective.

But first of all you`re only 18 so forget about it and take your protein