H-drol cut stack

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. planning an H-drol cut stack. was looking for some input on what to stack with it.looking to add around 10pds of mass, become more defined, more vascular and stronger. money is not an option either.

was thinking either:
Winztrol
Furazadrol (had an ok experience w/ this)
Tren clone( Tren-250, Xtreme Tren, Trenadrol)

dont really want to run another methyl along side it.

suggestions? any combo suggestions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. planning an H-drol cut stack. was looking for some input on what to stack with it.looking to add around 10pds of mass, become more defined, more vascular and stronger. money is not an option either.

was thinking either:
Winztrol
Furazadrol (had an ok experience w/ this)
Tren clone( Tren-250, Xtreme Tren, Trenadrol)

dont really want to run another methyl along side it.

suggestions? any combo suggestions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated
i'm looking to do the same thing, and looks like we have similar if not the same stats (i might be a little stronger......j/k). from what i've read the winztrol is an orastan-e derivative. the furazadrol is an orastan-a which is supposed to be stronger/better then the e. i'm still doing research but i think that is what i've found so far. i'm running h drol with winadrol (furazadrol; orastan a). the only problem with both winztrol and furazan type compounds is that they are underdosed so you need to up your dosage especially being over 200. This is what the searches have told me, just hope i have it right so some a-hole doesn't come in and bash what i'm saying

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i'm looking to do the same thing, and looks like we have similar if not the same stats (i might be a little stronger......j/k). from what i've read the winztrol is an orastan-e derivative. the furazadrol is an orastan-a which is supposed to be stronger/better then the e. i'm still doing research but i think that is what i've found so far. i'm running h drol with winadrol (furazadrol; orastan a). the only problem with both winztrol and furazan type compounds is that they are underdosed so you need to up your dosage especially being over 200. This is what the searches have told me, just hope i have it right so some a-hole doesn't come in and bash what i'm saying
no ur completely right w/ what u said and thanks for responding.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I would go with either the Furazadrol or Tren good cutting stacks best of luck bro.
so which tren product and for how long? was leaning towards xtreme tren..has 90 caps per bottle and was gonna run 90mgs for 30 days right in the middle of the cycle. some people say cut the tren out a week before the cycles over to help w/ the pct to make that easier? that true?

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
hey big, i think you were on another log checking out black china's version of halo and you told the guy to pm you with results. did he ever get back to you?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hey big, i think you were on another log checking out black china's version of halo and you told the guy to pm you with results. did he ever get back to you?
um...i don't remember that but maybe i did. if i did go to the thread and said that then no the guy hasnt PM me yet. just for every1 to know also im going to use CEL H-drol for the stack.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your H-drol cycle going to look like?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so which tren product and for how long? was leaning towards xtreme tren..has 90 caps per bottle and was gonna run 90mgs for 30 days right in the middle of the cycle. some people say cut the tren out a week before the cycles over to help w/ the pct to make that easier? that true?
Extreme Tren sounds like a good choice and I have not heard that you need to cut it a week early. Bestof luck bro.:thumbsup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you are stacking with a tren also but, what does your PCT consist of? I am still researching for a future first.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I know you are stacking with a tren also but, what does your PCT consist of? I am still researching for a future first.
my pct will consist of:
nolva (on hand just in case)
Iforce Reversitol
creatine
NOW Liver Rejuvenator
NOW Blood Pressure Support (On and Off cycle)
...still putting it together though

also, if this is your first cycle..i would not recommend stacking.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my pct will consist of:
nolva (on hand just in case)
Iforce Reversitol
creatine
NOW Liver Rejuvenator
NOW Blood Pressure Support (On and Off cycle)
...still putting it together though

also, if this is your first cycle..i would not recommend stacking.
Looks good bro well thought out:thumbsup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't be. I have been running different sups like cycle support, activateX,leanX,Apct and right now DTHC just to get some idea what they do and how I might use them in my pct. Thanks...

DeathDealer

Awards
I was planning on running a H-Drol/Trenadrol stack as well. I'm about your same weight (230lbs) so I would think our dosages would be the same.

I was planning on probably the following:
Weeks 1-4
H-Drol 50/75/75/75
Trenadrol 60/60/90/90

Weeks 5-8
11-OXO Bridge: 6 caps/day

Weeks 9-12
PCT
Nolva, Cycle Support, PCS, ...... all that good stuff.

I'm running a bunch of support supps (long list - I'm probably overdoing it).