Off topic-Bigger stronger faster finally

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check this out. Lotsa talk in the bb'ing world. I'll probably watch it this weekend, too busy right now.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Wow...thanks! I'll check it out later tonight...

holy

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
im still watching it really is awsome quality

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Off-topic: I get annoyed hearing John Romano and Gregg Valentino talk and get on screen.

Gregg Valentino is a prime example of what the media would like to portray as an example of 99.99% of the individuals out there. On top of that, his garbage he writes at MD is impossible to read since he only believes in writing in improper grammer, misspellings, combined with all cap lock.

I feel like Indiana Jones trying to decipher half the **** he writes.

John Romano is probably one of the most biased and loaded interviewers out there. I recall seeing a video of him on youtube, where someone who was interviewing him asked John if he has ever had any negative side effects from steroid use. John immediately replied 'no'.

If I recall correctly, John Romano is on permanent TRT due to abusing steroids in his past. I'm pretty sure permanent hypogonadism is a side effect, albeit one that he induced. On top of that, I'm willing to bet that he HAS experienced other side effects which he denied in one of his interviews. He'd make a great political spokesman with his biased views on steroids.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just finished it, all I can say is WOW...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Off-topic: I get annoyed hearing John Romano and Gregg Valentino talk and get on screen.

Gregg Valentino is a prime example of what the media would like to portray as an example of 99.99% of the individuals out there. On top of that, his garbage he writes at MD is impossible to read since he only believes in writing in improper grammer, misspellings, combined with all cap lock.

I feel like Indiana Jones trying to decipher half the **** he writes.

John Romano is probably one of the most biased and loaded interviewers out there. I recall seeing a video of him on youtube, where someone who was interviewing him asked John if he has ever had any negative side effects from steroid use. John immediately replied 'no'.

If I recall correctly, John Romano is on permanent TRT due to abusing steroids in his past. I'm pretty sure permanent hypogonadism is a side effect, albeit one that he induced. On top of that, I'm willing to bet that he HAS experienced other side effects which he denied in one of his interviews. He'd make a great political spokesman with his biased views on steroids.
I dont think either are exactly a great mouthpiece for the sport, but I do have to say that Gregg is absolutely one of the nicest, most down to earth guys I have ever met....Last year my wife and I had lunch with him and hung out for quite a while at the Arnold Classic. We know some of the same people obviously and I found him to be quite different than the "character" he portrays...I have had the chance to meet virtually everyone in this industry including Arnold twice, and I have to say that Gregg was very much just a regular guy. He has somewhat "typecast" himself into the role he plays now, and thats unfortunate because he could do more if he chose to.

holy

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Reps for the find, thanks much. Been wanting to see the full film. I just got done watching it, very interesting.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Gregg is a bad guy. He seems very forthcoming and upfront. However, it is evident that he is willing to semi-sell out the bb'ing community to increase his own publicity by making an ass of himself frequently (role playing).

I dont know either one of them personally.