New England Patriots - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

New England Patriots

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I hate the cowboys more than any other sports team. BUT, i really hope they make it to the super bowl so i can see the Pats ass fcuk them again!!!

  2. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I hate the cowboys more than any other sports team. BUT, i really hope they make it to the super bowl so i can see the Pats ass fcuk them again!!!
    That's my boy haha!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. BDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    153

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I hate the cowboys more than any other sports team. BUT, i really hope they make it to the super bowl so i can see the Pats ass fcuk them again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    ?...Mature guys here...
    I'll second that.
    •   
       

  4. Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    I only hope and pray that Tom Brady is mauled horribly against the Giants for a season, but not career, ending injury.
  5. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    I'll second that.
    come on bro. you have to know that almost everyone that isn`t from TX hates the cowboys. just like everyone hates the yankees. dont take it personal.

  6. Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13068

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    come on bro. you have to know that almost everyone that isn`t from TX hates the cowboys. just like everyone hates the yankees. dont take it personal.

    LOL very true. Besides, any team which claims to be America's team has to be hated by all others
  7. Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13068

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I only hope and pray that Tom Brady is mauled horribly against the Giants for a season, but not career, ending injury.
    It would be more embarassing to lose at full strength because then they can make excuses I'd be more concerned about the Jaguars then any other AFC team at the moment and they could face them in the Divisional round.
  8. Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    It would be more embarassing to lose at full strength because then they can make excuses I'd be more concerned about the Jaguars then any other AFC team at the moment and they could face them in the Divisional round.
    My hate for Brady transcends 'ball, I just wish him pain. Is that wrong? Especially on Christmas?
  9. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    It would be more embarassing to lose at full strength because then they can make excuses I'd be more concerned about the Jaguars then any other AFC team at the moment and they could face them in the Divisional round.
    I agree i'm much more concerned with the jaguars than the colts at this point in time. They look very solid as of late. I feel sorry for whoever does meet the pats in the playoffs though, because as quickly as they get there they'll be going right back home.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    One word.........PERFECT!!!!! These patriots are in the history books in all facets of the game. What a season......on to the superbowl!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  11. Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    good game. good win. bravo, new england.
  12. Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    good game. good win. bravo, new england.
    Man you ain't kidding. My sox win the world series and now this......unreal bro!! The best part is brady(50 td's), not manning(49 td's) now holds the single regular season touchdown record. Moss with 23 td's has now passed rice in touchdown receptions in a regular season. The patriots with 589 points scored are the most ever in a professional football regular season. All the records that were broken tonight are seriously a sight to see in our lifetime!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. MaDmaN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    55
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    20133

    Reputation

    Pats Rule
  14. Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Man you ain't kidding. My sox win the world series and now this......unreal bro!! The best part is brady(50 td's), not manning(49 td's) now holds the single regular season touchdown record. Moss with 23 td's has now passed rice in touchdown receptions in a regular season. The patriots with 589 points scored are the most ever in a professional football regular season. All the records that were broken tonight are seriously a sight to see in our lifetime!!

    All of that is fantastic and I give them all the props in the world for accomplishing these feats. However, as we all know, the party is just starting. 16-0 is something we may not see again for a long while but if it ends up 16-1, 17-1, or 18-1, you will never see that again either and the "I Told you so's' will be deafining. As a Steeler fan I obviously hope that happens but all in all, I can't hate, the Pats are damn good. More than anything else is their attention to detail.

    :bruce3:



    :bruce3:
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New England Patriots 16-0....Perfect!
    By Trauma1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 04:38 PM
  2. New England Patriots Vs the Oakland Raiders
    By oswizzle in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 12:34 AM
  3. New England Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness
    By Beowulf in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 10:47 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 04:45 PM
  5. I hate New England weather
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 09:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in