New England Patriots

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The bottom line is.......brady knows how to turn a good team into a dynasty!

I think you are giving Tom Brady a little too much credit. Not to take too much away from his hard work but It's the Patriot organization that has made this happen. Let their O line crack a bit and Tommy boy not have time to brush his teeth before throwing the ball all day then tell me what Brady knows.

:bruce3:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are giving Tom Brady a little too much credit. Not to take too much away from his hard work but It's the Patriot organization that has made this happen. Let their O line crack a bit and Tommy boy not have time to brush his teeth before throwing the ball all day then tell me what Brady knows.

I think people don't give brady enough credit sometimes. Yes the organization as a whole has formed a great team. I'll admit philly gave them a good game, but seriously the pats game in general was off that night. You can't blow a team out every week. Even good teams can have bad weeks. All that matters is they won in the end and that's what great teams do.....and the pats have been doing it for quite a while now.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
........still undefeated haha:D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
........still undefeated haha:D
that was one of the most entertaining football games I've seen on Monday night. I hate both teams to be honest. But as an nfl fan, I like the style of Wes Welker (reminds me of Hines Ward) and Willis McGahee (unique combination of toughness and agility). Hats off to both teams for a hard hitting game.

Oh ya, shame on the offensive coordinator for Baltimore for throwing inside the 30.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brady and the pats looked great today and totally dominated the second half of the game. These 2007 New England Patriots just continue to amaze me!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I dislike them, they are out of this world

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

The last 3 games Brady has been hurried,pressured and sacked

result 3 wins..Tom is 5 TD passes from the record he clearly has to be mentioned with the all tiime greats..

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As much as I dislike them, they are out of this world
Why are they so disliked ? they dont taunt,or trash talk before game (Anthony Smith) but then again your a
steeler fan and the Pats have had your number since 2001 I would hate tem too..

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why are they so disliked ? they dont taunt,or trash talk before game (Anthony Smith) but then again your a
As I recall, the Steelers have ended the Pats win streaks twice in the last 3 years. I hardly call that having our number. You have a patronizing (pun intended) demeanor with your arrogant undertones and that's why I don't like you or the Patriots

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I hate the Patroits but who is Anthony Smith to talk crap. He's only been starting for a few games. and he wouldn't even be in there if it wasn't for the injury of Troy Polamalu. Troy may have also prevented that trick play. But i have to admit the Pats are a badass team (as much as i hate them), and thanks to watching Tom Brady kick everyone's @$$, i'm finally able to throw a perfect spiral with the football,... sometimes.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a Patriots fan but I like them because they are great at covering the spread :head:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there is definitely a subversive air of arrogance this year which was not there previous years. That stems from the Coach down. Bellichek is by far the most arrogant and condescending coach in the league. And, to combat the 'asterisk' he is intentionally leaving his starters in to run up scores on foregone games-that's the definition of arrogance right there.

Now, none of this unfortunately takes anything away from the skill of the Pats. They wouldn't be in a position to run up the score if they were not so talented. However, skill does not mean they aren't douchebags. Which they are.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
then again your a
Im pretty sure the Steelers won the super bowl in 2006...:think:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think there is definitely a subversive air of arrogance this year which was not there previous years. That stems from the Coach down. Bellichek is by far the most arrogant and condescending coach in the league. And, to combat the 'asterisk' he is intentionally leaving his starters in to run up scores on foregone games-that's the definition of arrogance right there.

Now, none of this unfortunately takes anything away from the skill of the Pats. They wouldn't be in a position to run up the score if they were not so talented. However, skill does not mean they aren't douchebags. Which they are.
Every interview that I have seen with Brady/Moss they have seemed very humble imo, could that be total BS? Absolutely.

This is the NFL dude, made up of a bunch of millionaires, they are ALL arrogant douchebags no matter the front they show the media...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every interview that I have seen with Brady/Moss they have seemed very humble imo, could that be total BS? Absolutely.

This is the NFL dude, made up of a bunch of millionaires, they are ALL arrogant douchebags no matter the front they show the media...
True, I would say that a majority of players may be egotistical or neurotic, however, that not withstanding, a certain sense of professional respect is usually given. The cliched 'unwritten rules' of certain sports. In every sport, every level, you show some opponents some respect for their dignity and do not unnecessarily run up the score.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure the Steelers won the super bowl in 2006...:think:

The Steelers did not play the Pats in the post season in 2006

Head to head they have met 6 times and the Pats are 5-1 with 2 of those in the Championshp game..:study:

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

Head to head they have met 6 times and the Pats are 5-1 with 2 of those in the Championshp game..:study:
So apparently the Pats didn't have anyone's number in 06....:study:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

Actually they have met 23 times and the Steelers have a 13-10 edge.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually they have met 23 times and the Steelers have a 13-10 edge.

If you go back and read the post it said since 2001..Maybe too much creatine caused you not to see that :duel:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I know it sux when someone corrects you,it's ok :FUfinger:
This was a pretty good thread until you started posting with an arrogant tone. You're the perfect example of why no one likes the Pats becaue you're acting just like they do.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This was a pretty good thread until you started posting with an arrogant tone. You're the perfect example of why no one likes the Pats becaue you're acting just like they do.
Nice try,no one likes them because they win plain and simple.
All im doing is correcting the inaccurate post's that is all
maybe you should go watch some tennis :lol:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established

In which part of this post did you mention 2001?, just curious.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice try,no one likes them because they win plain and simple.
All im doing is correcting the inaccurate post's that is all
maybe you should go watch some tennis :lol:
Tennis? Ha! I wouldn't even need a racket. Hell, I'll whoop you with a frying pan. That is, if someone could drag you away from manipulating stats in your own favor and from sucking on Brady's nutsack

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Tennis? Ha! I wouldn't even need a racket. Hell, I'll whoop you with a frying pan. That is, if someone could drag you away from manipulating stats in your own favor and from sucking on Brady's nutsack
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
?...Mature guys here...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
14-0 :D:clap2::djparty:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In which part of this post did you mention 2001?, just curious.

Here was the original post

Originally Posted by MaDmaN

You must of missed that..

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Manipulate this

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15-0......on the brink of perfection!! Brady needs one td to tie, two to be the new record holder :D.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate the cowboys more than any other sports team. BUT, i really hope they make it to the super bowl so i can see the Pats ass fcuk them again!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate the cowboys more than any other sports team. BUT, i really hope they make it to the super bowl so i can see the Pats ass fcuk them again!!!
That's my boy haha!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only hope and pray that Tom Brady is mauled horribly against the Giants for a season, but not career, ending injury.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll second that.
come on bro. you have to know that almost everyone that isn`t from TX hates the cowboys. just like everyone hates the yankees. dont take it personal.

:stick::stick::lol:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
come on bro. you have to know that almost everyone that isn`t from TX hates the cowboys. just like everyone hates the yankees. dont take it personal.

:stick::stick::lol:
LOL very true. Besides, any team which claims to be America's team has to be hated by all others :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I only hope and pray that Tom Brady is mauled horribly against the Giants for a season, but not career, ending injury.
It would be more embarassing to lose at full strength because then they can make excuses :) I'd be more concerned about the Jaguars then any other AFC team at the moment and they could face them in the Divisional round.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be more embarassing to lose at full strength because then they can make excuses :) I'd be more concerned about the Jaguars then any other AFC team at the moment and they could face them in the Divisional round.
My hate for Brady transcends 'ball, I just wish him pain. Is that wrong? Especially on Christmas?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree i'm much more concerned with the jaguars than the colts at this point in time. They look very solid as of late. I feel sorry for whoever does meet the pats in the playoffs though, because as quickly as they get there they'll be going right back home. :twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One word.........PERFECT!!!!! These patriots are in the history books in all facets of the game. What a season......on to the superbowl!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good game. good win. bravo, new england.
Man you ain't kidding. My sox win the world series and now this......unreal bro!! The best part is brady(50 td's), not manning(49 td's) now holds the single regular season touchdown record. Moss with 23 td's has now passed rice in touchdown receptions in a regular season. The patriots with 589 points scored are the most ever in a professional football regular season. All the records that were broken tonight are seriously a sight to see in our lifetime!!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Man you ain't kidding. My sox win the world series and now this......unreal bro!! The best part is brady(50 td's), not manning(49 td's) now holds the single regular season touchdown record. Moss with 23 td's has now passed rice in touchdown receptions in a regular season. The patriots with 589 points scored are the most ever in a professional football regular season. All the records that were broken tonight are seriously a sight to see in our lifetime!!

All of that is fantastic and I give them all the props in the world for accomplishing these feats. However, as we all know, the party is just starting. 16-0 is something we may not see again for a long while but if it ends up 16-1, 17-1, or 18-1, you will never see that again either and the "I Told you so's' will be deafining. As a Steeler fan I obviously hope that happens but all in all, I can't hate, the Pats are damn good. More than anything else is their attention to detail.