Poll: Red Sox or Yankee Fan?

Redsox or Yankee Fan!!

Page 3 of 17 First 12345 ... Last

1. ill give you both wedgies and peg you in the nuts durring kick ball! GO YANKEES!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    ill give you both wedgies and peg you in the nuts durring kick ball! GO YANKEES!
    LOL.....I've got an atomic wedgie for you too ya damn yankee....but i heard you're more of a "Head Hunter" if ya know what i mean
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    LOL.....I've got an atomic wedgie for you too ya damn yankee....but i heard you're more of a "Head Hunter" if ya know what i mean
    are you hitting on me?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    are you hitting on me?
    lol, i think that one went right over your head bro.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    ill give you both wedgies and peg you in the nuts durring kick ball! GO YANKEES!
    I'm assuming your meant dodge ball, not kick ball here right?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm assuming your meant dodge ball, not kick ball here right?
    no when you kick the ball in kickball they can throw the ball you. stttttuuuuuuuuupppppiiiiiiiddd ddddddd!!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    no when you kick the ball in kickball they can throw the ball you. stttttuuuuuuuuupppppiiiiiiiddd ddddddd!!!!!
    Oh yeah...forgot about that.....i bet your the kickball champ amongst the 10 yearold kiddies in your neighborhood ....."mr chad, can i have your autograph." LOL

8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Oh yeah...forgot about that.....i bet your the kickball champ amongst the 10 yearold kiddies in your neighborhood ....."mr chad, can i have your autograph." LOL
    yeah the 14 year old girls think i`m dreamy!

9. I'm going to go ahead and say it.......Eric Gagne su*ks beyond belief.....blows another game for beckett tonight.....unfu*king real

10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and say it.......Eric Gagne su*ks beyond belief.....blows another game for beckett tonight.....unfu*king real

how sad

Jason Giambi and A Rod are killing $hit again.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    nice bro
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

how sad

Jason Giambi and A Rod are killing $hit again.
    I think we should give him to the yanks, he'd fit right in their bullpen with all the "blowin" goin on in there...... ....it will be interesting to see if a-rod opts out of his contract at the end of the year, and i strongly suspect he will.......

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I think we should give him to the yanks, he'd fit right in their bullpen with all the "blowin" goin on in there...... ....it will be interesting to see if a-rod opts out of his contract at the end of the year, and i strongly suspect he will.......
    are you kidding?! the Yankees have a very deep pocket and they`ll dig deep to keep him.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    yeah the 14 year old girls think i`m dreamy!
    Chad, those aren't little girls.......they're just some of the neighborhood boys with long hair......

15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    are you kidding?! the Yankees have a very deep pocket and they`ll dig deep to keep him.
    Not according to what espn said today.......http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2978146

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Not according to what espn said today.......http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2978146
    yeah yeah i know. they are playing it cool. you really think they will let an MVP walk?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Chad, those aren't little girls.......they're just some of the neighborhood boys with long hair......
    so?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    so?
    LOL!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    yeah yeah i know. they are playing it cool. you really think they will let an MVP walk?
    I guess we'll see..........him probably in a SOX jersey next year.....oh yeah, i said it

20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I guess we'll see..........him probably in a SOX jersey next year.....oh yeah, i said it
    whatever. that would make you dirty whores just like us.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    whatever. that would make you dirty whores just like us.
    Yes, but we like it DIRTY

22. and i heard that LA has dibs on him anyways.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yes, but we like it DIRTY
    are you hitting on me again?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    and i heard that LA has dibs on him anyways.
    It will be interesting to see how it all pans out for sure.....

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    are you hitting on me again?
    yes snookums

26. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    chad likes sausage with his cupcakes.................***
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

27. there's a lot of talk about a-rod going to the sox chad. especially after how he was treated his first couple months in the bronx.

also, trauma and trip, how were the schools in waterbury? i have a 2 year old son out there and wonder if i should bring him to the hartford district when he's ready for school.

28. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    chad likes sausage with his cupcakes.................***
    damn it trip! stop with the google pics!

29. i cant believe you fcukers! i wouldn`t want ANY sox players on the Yanks. NONE OF THEM!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i cant believe you fcukers! i wouldn`t want ANY sox players on the Yanks. NONE OF THEM!
    Righttttt..........
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN YANKEES FANS
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 04:10 PM
  2. Texans and/or Eagles fans
    By R1balla in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:40 PM
  3. Any component e-h or synovex fans out there?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 04:20 PM
  4. Redsox or Rockies
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 09:54 PM
  5. Yankee Fans
    By MaDmaN in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 08:02 PM