• Total voters
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I figured it's time to see who has the numbers here. I feel like alot of my fellow redsox fans don't contribute enough on this board. So show some love people and voice your TEAM!!! Even if you are like chad and like the damn yankees.....:drunk:....GO SOX!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude the fukcin mall up here is BOMBARDED with redsox sh*t!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude the fukcin mall up here is BOMBARDED with redsox sh*t!!!!
Kid you're like 3 hours from fenway.....next year we are hittin that sh*t up alot!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kid you're like 3 hours from fenway.....next year we are hittin that sh*t up alot!!
less than that..like 60 miles bout an hour

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh `im sorry did i walk into the women`s room?
oh its fenway? ok then.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh `im sorry did i walk into the women`s room?
oh its fenway? ok then.
Come on now sailor.....we won't give out your little secret :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the sox are out to an early lead......

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on now sailor.....we won't give out your little secret :lol:
ok since you prob didnt know ill let it slide without killing you and eating the lean parts of your body. ( no trip. im still doing that to you)

but if you call a Marine a sailor, he has every right to fcuk your eye socket with his fist until you die.:hammer:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok since you prob didnt know ill let it slide without killing you and eating the lean parts of your body. ( no trip. im still doing that to you)

but if you call a Marine a sailor, he has every right to fcuk your eye socket with his fist until you die.:hammer:
LOL.....I worked with quite a few marines and navy corpsman when i lived in tampa. Cheers to all you guys for what you do :cheers: Now remember chad with my medical training i'd more likely be the corpsman.....but i'd have rather been a seal....and yes like my marine buddies would tell me SEAL stands for Sleep, Eat, And Lift Weights.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

IainDaniel

Awards
Always been a sox fan since I was a kid, cause of Roger Clemens.

But the Jays are my true team.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always been a sox fan since I was a kid, cause of Roger Clemens.

But the Jays are my true team.
yea clemens was my hero when i was a kid too!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

texxlnghorn

Awards
NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!

But if I was a great baseball player I'd love to put on the PIN-STRIPES

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they suspended clemens for 5 games for beanin that dude.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on redsox and yankee fans......i know there are lot more than this on the board......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea clemens was my hero when i was a kid too!!
You can't be a true sox fan and not appreciate what clemens did in his years with the sox......however he seems to have become an egotistical a-hole in his later years.....

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
I like the Red Sox for a couple reasons.

1) I hate the Yankees with a passion and since the Sox are their biggest rivals I therefore love the Sox.

2) I got family up in Boston

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1) I hate the Yankees with a passion and since the Sox are their biggest rivals I therefore love the Sox.

And those are VERY solid reasons i may add :cheers:

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
And those are VERY solid reasons i may add :cheers:
Plus, I was in Boston on business when they won the series. Let me tell you, Boston parties WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than NY does.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus, I was in Boston on business when they won the series. Let me tell you, Boston parties WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than NY does.
:cheers: cheers to that. I actually don't hate new york itself, just the godda*n yankees. My wife was born in queens, so she has alot of family up there we visit pretty regularily....but i couldn't agree more....boy does boston know how to PARTY!!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Choosing a favorite between two teams is like having an election between Hitler and Stalin. I guess I would have to go with the Red Sox (Stalin).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choosing a favorite between two teams is like having an election between Hitler and Stalin. I guess I would have to go with the Red Sox (Stalin).
Well that's certainly a horrible way to look at it :eek:...but at least you chose the red sox.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

wow those are some really good reason!!!

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: cheers to that. I actually don't hate new york itself, just the godda*n yankees. My wife was born in queens, so she has alot of family up there we visit pretty regularily....but i couldn't agree more....boy does boston know how to PARTY!!
Oh I got nothing against New York itself. I like the city to be honest. I like Manhatten for the most part. The Bronx sucks balls. Brooklyn is ok. Statin Island blows goats. Queens I'm neutral about. I kinda like the Mets though cus they always feel like underdogs and they don't pretend like they walk on water.

I also have always like the Cubs.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL! yeah well if the U.S hadn`t jumped in then Hiter would have beat Stalin`s ass ugly.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I got nothing against New York itself. I like the city to be honest. I like Manhatten for the most part. The Bronx sucks balls. Brooklyn is ok. Statin Island blows goats. Queens I'm neutral about. I kinda like the Mets though cus they always feel like underdogs and they don't pretend like they walk on water.

I also have always like the Cubs.
I agree....kinda like the cubs myself, but i'm not really a national league fan.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! yeah well if the U.S hadn`t jumped in then Hiter would have beat Stalin`s ass ugly.
That would have been a great celebrity deathmatch episode.....Hitler vs. Stalin:duel

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You realize they were only there rivals in the last few years. The Sox were never up to the yanks level until recently

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize they were only there rivals in the last few years. The Sox were never up to the yanks level until recently
:mad: :rasp:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow....so they have only been rivals for the last few years huh? Guess you don't have a clue about the yankee/redsox rivalry, much less baseball in general with that statement.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm from Malden MA, relocated to Woburn MA. Either way, like 20mins outside Boston.

Surprisingly, not a big baseball fan - but going to red sox games is a good time.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow....so they have only been rivals for the last few years huh? Guess you don't have a clue about the yankee/redsox rivalry, much less baseball in general with that statement.
it goes back to the babe ruth trade right?

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
it goes back to the babe ruth trade right?
The curse of The Bambino. Babe Ruth was a player for the Red Sox. They won the 1918 World Series with him and then the very next year traded him to the Yankees for CASH. Hadn't won another World Series since then until they broke the "curse" in 2004.

Red Sox fans saw the curse in full effect in 1986. Bill Buckner. Whoa boy was that the curse in overdrive! The Red Sox had everything locked up and set for celebration in game 6 of the 1986 World Series against the Mets. Mookie Wilson hit a dribbler to Bill Buckner. It would have been an easy 3rd out. EASY. But it went under Buckner's legs. The Mets went on to win that game by some absolute miracle and then dominated game 7 to win the series.

The night of game 6 in the 1986 series, people were literally wandering the streets of Boston aimlessly in disbelief. People were wandering around in robes, pajamas, slippers, and mumbling to themselves. The shock to Sox fans was ... catastrophic.

As you might imagine, the win at the 2004 World Series, the 100th World Series IIRC, was incredible for Sox fans around the country. The parties that went down in beantown were outstanding.

I can only imagine what Chicago would be like if the Cubs finally won. They haven't won a World Series since 1908. It would be fitting to win it in 2008.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The curse of The Bambino. Babe Ruth was a player for the Red Sox. They won the 1918 World Series with him and then the very next year traded him to the Yankees for CASH. Hadn't won another World Series since then until they broke the "curse" in 2004.

Red Sox fans saw the curse in full effect in 1986. Bill Buckner. Whoa boy was that the curse in overdrive! The Red Sox had everything locked up and set for celebration in game 6 of the 1986 World Series against the Mets. Mookie Wilson hit a dribbler to Bill Buckner. It would have been an easy 3rd out. EASY. But it went under Buckner's legs. The Mets went on to win that game by some absolute miracle and then dominated game 7 to win the series.

The night of game 6 in the 1986 series, people were literally wandering the streets of Boston aimlessly in disbelief. People were wandering around in robes, pajamas, slippers, and mumbling to themselves. The shock to Sox fans was ... catastrophic.

As you might imagine, the win at the 2004 World Series, the 100th World Series IIRC, was incredible for Sox fans around the country. The parties that went down in beantown were outstanding.

I can only imagine what Chicago would be like if the Cubs finally won. They haven't won a World Series since 1908. It would be fitting to win it in 2008.
I know many people think it was buckner that lost that game, but in all reality it was calvin shiraldi that blew that game. Buckner gets the blame b/c it was the winning hit that went through his legs.....

I myself would love to see the cubs win a world series also.....but not this year.....go sox baby :squat: