Mo Clarett wanted on 2 counts of aggravated robbery

1. Mo Clarett wanted on 2 counts of aggravated robbery

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2277173

maybe him turning down his signing bonus wasn't such a good idea after all......

2. Idiot......flushing his life away on the eve of getting a fresh start.
    •   

3. Smart dude tho

4. I feel so sorry for him.

what a waste.

5. That may have cost him a shot with another team which means he probably robbed his own stupid ass in the process. Get a freakin job and make an honest living like us if you can't hack it in the NFL Mo.

6. God, if he only had stayed at OSU. I wonder where all those "advisors" are now that he is in this mess. All that talent down the crapper.

7. I just can't believe he would be so dumb to rob people in Columbus where everyone knows his face. I will wait to see what comes of this before I lock him in as Dumb Ass of the Year.

8. My wife and I laughed when I saw the initial report Sunday night. Now, I just feel sorry for the idiot.

9. He'd still make an incredible DB in the nfl. Oh, by DB I of course mean Douche Bag. Maybe Jim Brown can post bail for him? Great running back but as an advisor to mo....not so much.

10. Attached Images Attached Images
    •   

11. well, the new story is, the victim isnt sure if its clarrett or not so dont be quick too judge

Similar Forum Threads

1. Confusion on types of test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
  2. Puzzled on lack of gains
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 04:58 AM
  3. Test Shutdown on 2weeks of 1test transdermal
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15