Lawrence Phillips Does It Again!

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Are you kidding me? This guy has got to be one of the craziest guys to ever play.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-footballfugitive&prov=ap&type=lgns

Former NFL player allegedly runs car into three teens at LA park

August 21, 2005

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Former NFL running back Lawrence Phillips, who was wanted by police for domestic violence, was arrested Sunday after allegedly running his car into three teenagers who argued with him during a pickup football game, police said.

Police had been seeking Phillips since earlier this month for allegedly attacking his girlfriend twice, once choking her into unconsciousness. Phillips joined a group of 16- and 17-year-olds in a pickup football game in Exposition Park on Sunday and got into an argument with several of the teens, said Los Angeles police officer Sandra Escalante. He left the park, but returned and drove a black Honda onto the field, allegedly running into three teenage boys, she said. The teenagers were taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries, police said.

Nothing says class quite like mowing down kids with a car in a park, huh?

This was the guy who has been running from the cops and told an officer, I quote, "There is no way you're going to arrest me."

Some jokers just never learn. It appears he's been charged with even more things than I knew of:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/08/19/bc.fbn.lawrencephillips.ap/

Just W-O-W.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
WHATS THE BIG DEAL, SO LAWRENCE PHILLIPS GOT THREE HITS IN ONE GAME THATS HIS JOB.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Phillips was crazy even in college. The Husker coach then, Tom Osbourne, pulled so many strings to get him out of trouble time and time again. For those of us who grew up in Nebraska, though, our Huskers were a lot better when they were criminals. Bring back the good ol' days....

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just another spoiled athelete who never had to follow the rules his whole life, he will now. This guy needs to be taken off the streets anyway....

wheels

Awards
  • Established
That's amazing how one guy(LAWRENCE "THE HIT MAN" PHILLPS) can take out three guys on the football field at one time and it's not even on sport's center.I wonder if he will get credit for those three hit's on the stat sheet. I hope so he will need them were he's going.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What a sad loser. I don't know about you guys but what the hell is a grown man hanging out with teens for ?I guess beating up women was getting old for him.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing now he's going to find out what it feels like to be a woman who get's beat up when she doe's not do what she's told.Let the jail game's begin.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
LP is absolutely S T U P I D ! He and Mike Tyson will be killed in just a matter of time with there dumb ass tatics.