NCAA Football - Any fans here?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    When did they switch conferences? This season? They were C-USA last season.
    yes. This will be Louisville's first year in the Big East. Brohm is going to pass all over the Big East defenses.


  2. Yeah, that was the BE's response to us, VT, and BC leaving for the ACC.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Nope, wrong. L'ville is in the Big East.


    Brock - any word on a ticket for FSU?











    Actually they are still in C-USA- they dont make the switch TILL this next fall season in about 40 days or so......
    •   
       


  4. Semantics.

    Once football starts-up in the fall, they will be in the BE. That's all we are concerned about.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Semantics.

    Once football starts-up in the fall, they will be in the BE. That's all we are concerned about.
    exactly, but they are still in C-USA soooo....yeah.............

  6. I'm a big Ohio State fan. I grew up in Columbus and really miss the fall atmosphere there. The football vibe out here in CO doesnt come anywhere close to that of Ohio, and I cant even imagine what it's like in Florida, Texas, and Cali. I like all of college football. I hate the BCS, but love that every game counts. I can remember the "almost" seasons where we'd lose that one game and I'd feel depressed for a week.

    I can't wait for the season to start. I hang my block O flag up on Fri morning, wake up Sat morning and put on my Buckeye gear, the wife knows Im not doing any chores for most of the day, wait for Gameday to start, crack a beer, sit back and enjoy, then spend the night bitching at Trev Alberts through my TV screen. It's a great sport that makes me not mind the end of summer.

  7. we'll see how the Mich/Ohio game goes this year.... Huge UofM fan here. can't wait to see how they do this year!!!

  8. I hate OSU* more than any school out there, even more than FSU.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I hate OSU* more than any school out there, even more than FSU.
    Boohoo
    Some guy noticed my OSU hat a few weeks ago and asked me if I was an Ohio State fan. I said yes and he said he hated Ohio State. I said "Let me guess, you're a Miami fan." Of course his answer was yes.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Yeah, that was the BE's response to us, VT, and BC leaving for the ACC.
    The UL / Miami game last season was one of the best games I watched all season long... If they would've played at Papa John's UL would have had it It was a great game...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
    I'm a big Ohio State fan. I grew up in Columbus and really miss the fall atmosphere there. The football vibe out here in CO doesnt come anywhere close to that of Ohio, and I cant even imagine what it's like in Florida, Texas, and Cali. I like all of college football. I hate the BCS, but love that every game counts. I can remember the "almost" seasons where we'd lose that one game and I'd feel depressed for a week.

    I can't wait for the season to start. I hang my block O flag up on Fri morning, wake up Sat morning and put on my Buckeye gear, the wife knows Im not doing any chores for most of the day, wait for Gameday to start, crack a beer, sit back and enjoy, then spend the night bitching at Trev Alberts through my TV screen. It's a great sport that makes me not mind the end of summer.
    I can't wait to see the Texas/Ohio State game, it will be one of the best all season.


  12. Magikk - for a normal team, I would agree. But Miami last year was so hit or miss (see UL, then UNC the next week), I dont' think so.

    We really had no idea what team would show up. If it had been at the Pizza Hut, we could planted a dud, or caught fire (like we did). Last season was an odd one for us.

    Binge - did you see that OSU* is now top of the class at cracksmoker (the site that tracks arrests/institutional punishments by NCAA teams)?
    Congrats.

  13. The Ohio State University

  14. UM fan, we will battle Iowa and Ohio State for another Big Ten title...Hane at qb ann Hart at RB...our great sophmores...looks like another solid year

  15. JMH - Hopefully we can return to some consistency this year. I hated being nervous all day saturday wondering if we were going to play like we did against GT or if we were going to lay an Egg like the Clemson game. If anything is certain, we will be hearing the band play the Evil Empire theme quite a bit as our D is guaranteed to be a majro step up from last year.

    Still working on the FSU tickets......

  16. JMH- I asked before but dont think you saw this in another thread - what gym do you go to in Miami?

  17. I'm not in S. Fla now. I wish.

    I'm in Baton Rouge. Grew up in Coral Springs.

  18. Brock - I totally feel ya. It was like Jkyle and Hyde with our team. The D will be an improvment, if Shannahan gets his head outta his ass and plays a scheme that fits our strengths. I really can't wait to see Willie Willams. He's gonna ****ing tear up the FSU backfield.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ecdysterone - Any fans here?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 906
    Last Post: 04-04-2015, 08:49 PM
  2. Any Michigan fans here??
    By enhanced in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 02:33 AM
  3. Any Hockey fans here?
    By grock in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 07:08 PM
  4. Any Nine Inch Nails fans here?
    By Odessa14 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 11:29 AM
  5. Any Swedes here?
    By Swedeguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in